It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs an Unsolvable Puzzle?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I believe.

Let me ask you this: If you were a different civilzation from somewhere/when else and happened to discover that which we call civilization, would you be anxious to exchange cultural ideals? Or study us and stay the hell out of reach? That is one idea.

I have studied ants. They are fascinating, and I respect their hivemind hierarchy. I've never once tried to communicate with them.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In a way, I kind of hope so because the speculation is what makes UFOs fun. A finished jigsaw puzzle can be glued together and put in a frame but once you've solved it the fun is over.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I believe.

Let me ask you this: If you were a different civilzation from somewhere/when else and happened to discover that which we call civilization, would you be anxious to exchange cultural ideals? Or study us and stay the hell out of reach? That is one idea.

I have studied ants. They are fascinating, and I respect their hivemind hierarchy. I've never once tried to communicate with them.

Fair point.

Maybe I’m different in that I’d want to say hi - If appropriate.

Then again, my goal wouldn’t be intergalactic domination. It would be to share technologies and experience that can help another species (if possible).

That said, I suspect observation is a more probable angle. Or said differently, it’s a recon to monitor us in the event we become a threat. Which means maybe they’ll leave us alone until we become a threat. Who knows?

One thing I’ve often thought about that isn’t really written about is that perhaps “space” is a far less friendly place than we’re aware of - lots of competing parties. This isn’t really something that’s been discussed or written about but for some reason it’s just the sense I get.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
In a way, I kind of hope so because the speculation is what makes UFOs fun. A finished jigsaw puzzle can be glued together and put in a frame but once you've solved it the fun is over.

I can see that point for sure - the chase is fun.

But I’d rather have the real story. In a way, Disclosure - whatever the consequence - is like taking a step into true reality.

We’re kind of living in a fantasy world of aloneness and ignorance - unaware of how galactic “world” really goes. Which could be for better or worse.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I find myself being more honest lately and its because ATS is in trouble.No time to cut bait.

I will not be spending another Decade sharing ideas....I will not even be seeking a replacement for ATS.....being here was being here....an opportunity....nothing more and nothing less.

I have never seen such confusion and clarity combined in my life.

The answers to the most pertinent questions of our Epoch have been gifted within the confines of ATS....to many of the right People did not see this happening.To many of the wrong People did see it happening.

The questions about creation of ALL are asked throughout the Universe.

We can all handle the full and complete truths...but only together...this is why "they" have struggled so mightily to keep us separated.

Craft are real...People in them are real....and to a single Person here now or ever....we do NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO PROPERLY REMEDIATE EVIL....religious dogma has been manifested to stop us from simply remediating EVIL....evil survives because of our Bastardized religons…..the very concepts of good and evil eminate and are manifested from religious dogma.Evil is a dogmatic creation a religious creation....its not real....its not tangible....its is not natural and it is not necessary.

"They" don't have the answers...I know...I asked....they have to stretch to understand religious dogma because it is so obviously ass-backwards....they immediately disenfranchise it.....they cannot "get it"....lol...lol...but their questions of origin of Universal life are the same as ours are....their quest is as ours is ongoing....but the very concept of religion is such a scam or con-job they don't really get it at all....no one could possibly be that stupid and they know it.....they know we are being misled on Earth.

When evil is finally treated as the terminal disease that it is and those who contract it are remediated ASAP.....Humanity will move forward....till then we shall not.When crimes against Humanity are separated from crimes against money or State or Corporate entity......then we will begin to progress.Remove money....remove greed remove the dogmatic schemes which manifest Evil...permanently....then we take the next step in our Species evolution.

See Ya on the Flipside.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Erno86
Does anybody have any ideas about what the Calvert Cliffs, ET creature looks like under his or her helmet???

I do have possible photographic evidence...that the ET alien humanoid I photographed in the summer of 1972, on the shoreline at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland; is a dinosauroid --- But I'm reluctant, at this time, too publish the photograph of the possible laser holographic image of this ET creature.

Ive met them.Dinovians I call them.

The ET alien dinosauroids, that possibly frequent Calvert Cliffs...have communicated to me in somewhat uncertain methodological symbols and terms --- Have labeled themselves as "gaods"; in an etched laser holographic photographic image, that I took a picture of.

Do I treat them as such?

Well...yes, I do.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a couple of words

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Kromlech
Not necessarily. Things that are unidentified are often solved/identified later on.

But it still doesn't seem to decrease the total number of unidentifieds because there are always new ones that pop up and are never explained, and keep adding to the overall total. There's probably a statistical phrase for it.

Yes the phrase is Bullspit.

What generally happens with an unexplainable UFO report is that it just sort of loses stream in the media and is either forgotten about or occasionally dredged up places like here and rehashed to see if anything can be done with it to identify it. Usually it sinks back into nowhere land and is forgotten. That's why it seems like pretty much all UFO cases are explained as mundane, while in fact the number of truly unexplained cases has continued to grow over the years, adding up to number large enough that it should be taken much more seriously. But because people don't like to not have answers to things, they're downplayed, ignored and belittled. The reality is too unnerving to acknowledge.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It behooves me to rationalize...that the Calvert Calvert Cliffs, ET dinosauroids, have obviously established a hidden starbase there; right under the Federal government's very noses --- Not more than 60 miles from the White House, bout 2 miles from Calvert Cliffs nuclear reactor and roughly 6 miles from Patuxent Naval Air Training Center.

Talk about an ET alien invasion of sorts --- Ooowee!!!

edit on 28-6-2020 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 28-6-2020 by Erno86 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join