It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The NWO is the Antichrist!!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I applologize if this already a topic but how many of you guys and gals think the antichrist described in the bible is the NWO?


thanx for the comments




posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It makes sense that with the rise of the NWO the antichrist would appear.



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The antichrist is supposed to be a "person". There's speculation as to who it may be.



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If you are referring to the False Prophet of the New Testament, then it seems like he very well be the king of the New World Order, if it ever comes down to be ruled by a single person. It is written in Revelations that all nations of the Earth will give their power to him. If the EU ever comes to replace the UN or merge with it, it's likely that we would face a situation where all member nations will give a large part of their power to this global political body, just as under the actaul EU with its recently extended powers. We're closer than we've ever been to this worldwide tyranny... but it's still not entirely completed.

There's still a chance to destroy the Death Star!



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i doubt the antichrist doesnt know he is the antichrist lol



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This has been covered lots of times in the past.
Check the FSME threads



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
bring on the NWO it carnt be that bad world peace



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How can a global government be the ant-ichrist himself?



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
How can a global government be the ant-ichrist himself?


thats a good point can any one else explane this



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
check the over threads that discuss this, especially the ones under the religious section.



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think that the point is, that it can't. THe anti-christ is a person, an individual. To make it into a corporation or conglomeration is pushing far too much. THe 'beast' with its mutliple heads, sure, one can reasonably state 'this means an alliance of nations', but the anti-christ is a global government? So the anti-christ is the post master general of the nwo? Or the low level town clerk employed as part of the nwo is also the anti-christ? Its pushing it beyond all reason.



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Why does the Anti-Christ have to be a person? Could it not be a symbolic thing?



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There's nowhere saying the NWO will not be led by one man. In fact New Agers expect the arrival of their Maitreya, which they will claim is the Christ. Is supposed to be the World Teacher and do all kinds of miracles. This is obviously someone who could be the Antichrist, and lead a World Government.



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The NWO cannot be the Anti-Christ, because the NWO is not a person. But then again, I guess anything can happen. The majority of people don't exactly understand the whole "Anti Christ" thing. I believe in it, but there is no way for us to know what form it will take.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
There's nowhere saying the NWO will not be led by one man. In fact New Agers expect the arrival of their Maitreya, which they will claim is the Christ. Is supposed to be the World Teacher and do all kinds of miracles. This is obviously someone who could be the Antichrist, and lead a World Government.


Well not only New Agers expect him according to his site.




He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions.Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.


Christians don't know him as Christ, Jesus himself said


Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.


This guy is dangerous because he works with the UN. I know there have been many people who claim they are Christ orr God and have failed but this guy is trying to hard.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think the AC will come out of the US rather than Europe or the mideast as most suspect. Im not fully set on that but Im watching out for the US moreso than other countries. Just because I believe the US is Babylon but I dont know. I also dont really believe in the NWO much. I mean you cant really make a one world government possible without years and years of work and even then you would have too much outcry from the citizens to handle it. I think many countries will unite but they all wont be in this NWO. JMO



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
the anti-christ is a person,
not a movement. Thats why the NWO is not the anti-christ.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
I think the AC will come out of the US rather than Europe or the mideast as most suspect. Im not fully set on that but Im watching out for the US moreso than other countries. Just because I believe the US is Babylon but I dont know. I also dont really believe in the NWO much. I mean you cant really make a one world government possible without years and years of work and even then you would have too much outcry from the citizens to handle it. I think many countries will unite but they all wont be in this NWO. JMO


Well the NWO is a fact many of presidents and past leaders have always mentioned it. But before any NWO happens some tragic has to happened in the world. Maybe like a big nuclear war something that will change the world.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Well the NWO is a fact many of presidents and past leaders have always mentioned it. But before any NWO happens some tragic has to happened in the world. Maybe like a big nuclear war something that will change the world.


the new world order is already here,
world leaders of the free world are the NWO.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join