It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook has now removed Trump post featuring doctored video of Black toddler and fake CNN graphics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
When you control the information, it’s easier to control the narrative, which in turn controls our brainwashed society. We’re screwed.

Rules for Radicals 101

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Southern Guardian

No mention of the White toddler in your title.

Your passive aggressive racism is showing.

No, I'd say just aggressive racism...no passivity there.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Sorry, black lives still don't matter according to racist leftists, Chicago crime stats and every 2nd video posted on FB and Twitter.

CNN is very fake news, the left is racist.

This confuses me greatly, every racist I've met has had right wing/conservative views of the world.

I really think that the station of PotUSA should be above such manipulation and under-handedness, the world is watching and most of us are wondering if this is all a silly dream...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Wow, people CLEARLY can't handle sarcasm very well! The pic is OBVIOUSLY making fun of CNN! This SERIOUSLY had to be explained to people?!?! "OMG, that's a fake image! -- WOW, couldn't get one past you!

Excuses are like a$$holes, everybody has one. I don't think there is anything Trump would do that some of his support wouldnt come up with an excuse for. I really have never understood why people believe Trump is the 4D Chess Grandmaster nor even a Stable Genius, white privileged buffoon is far more accurate.

Before you start, i have beef with Trump before his presidential aspirations, his actions in acquiring land for his Scottish golf resort have us an early taster of what this man was all about. He doesn't have the brains, he just has the money and connextions to hire them in...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You mean that the white kid should be running?

Obviously the white kid should be kneeling and using make up on his back for whip lashes.

edit on 23-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Both sets of parents requested an altered video of their children removed. The websites complied. Why should there be any debate.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: SeaWorthy

read my reply to dug88 where I explained why he can't see his post, and consequently why you can't see yours (original OP was 404'd)

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join