It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black House Autonomous Zone? WATCH protesters erect barricades, try to pull down Andrew Jackson stat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Destruction of Public Property should be
punishable by law and enforced.
Those statues belong to the taxpaying citizens.
If the people want to remove a statue,
take a vote on it and proceed accordingly.
This emotionally charged destruction is small minded
selfish hate and nothing more.
S&F

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Lol, nothing but adult children, throwing a huge collective tantrum. These idiots do extreme sh** to try and impress each other, then sit there patting themselves on the back... It's pretty hilarious, pathetic, and sad! Absolutely NO morals whatsoever. If you EVER see one of these MONGROLS acting CIVILIZED, it means Hell has frozen over...
edit on 22-6-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: mtnshredder

protesting i can understand, but when you start taking over parts of cities, you become a insurrectionist.the sorry azz mayors need to do something about clearing the streets of them, if they don't then governors, and last but not least the feds.

Yep, this crap needs to come to an abrupt halt, like yesterday. The mayor and governor are shining examples of what things will look like if the Dems get their way. No thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I hope that everyone here remembers that our country was born in protest.

Boston tea-party?

No taxation without representation.

Perhaps it is time to make sure that the police, treat all people with respect.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An airplane ride to Guantanamo, Cuba.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They are desperately trying to incite a repression from Trump and the fake news media are salivating for him to take the bait so they can bash him non stop.

Since Seattle and Portland didn't do it, they are trying to do it in Washington, all liberal cities run by democRATS

Fake and paid movement created by and supported by the democrats

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I would totes go and do something but I gotta work tomorrow and stuff. And then cut the grass the day after that. And little Susie's friend has a birthday party this weekend I have to take her to. So yeah, I would totally go and help stop them but as you can see I have more important stuff to worry about. Oh and then next Monday besides work I have that ball game to go to....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join