It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ/CHOP Whites Set Up BLACK ONLY Segregation Zone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Karens are going to start a race war by convincing stupid people they are victims of everything who will then violently lash out and be mowed down, when that happens the other people in the african community will feel compelled to act and sooner or later we will be Bernie Sanders dream of 94% white America like Norway, Like Russia, Like China is with the Chinese and Japan is with the Japanese. Totalitarians always target minorities first, easier to have a collective government mind when they are all like minded and mono cultural.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: blueman12

The white people there seem happy to do segregated stuff. If everyone there is happy, who cares?

You're confusing deranged insanity with happiness.

These people actually need psychiatric treatment as I think you'll find, when things start going wrong, that they will become a danger to themselves and, more importantly, others.
The insanity of radical communism has been transferred to many especially the youth through the deliberate indoctrination in the education system, and some of the things I’m hearing said are reflective of John Dewey’s belief in the State as Supreme and children as but “ cigs in the wheel” of society. I just read something recently about how individualism is a terrible thing. That is the Dewey perception of pegagogy which he adapted from secular humanism of which he was a singer of the Humanist Manifesto.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join