It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ/CHOP Whites Set Up BLACK ONLY Segregation Zone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The symbol of the snake eating it's own tail seems fitting for this story.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think the zeitgeist, displays the fear-mongering of basic Tribalism

the Tribalism will further segregate the Tribe into Groups of Gang members, loyal to the most severe renegade from civilized morals that have been cast aside

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DBCowboy

Statues were destroyed. Not books. Statues don't teach anything.

The statues might be overboard, but police brutality is a more pressing issue than some people who tore down statues.

I don’t like agreeing with this. But I agree with it.

Two wrongs don’t make a right and taking down symbols of the past doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Then we forget about history and repeat it. For example, Auschwitz is essentially a memorial and a museum. Why did it get preserved? A constant reminder of the dark side of humanity that we do not want to live through again.

On the other hand, our criminal justice system is severely broken - and I don’t just mean police brutality or overreach (which, at times, is also a problem). Taking down a few statues pales in comparison to the issues with our police, court/legal system and prison systems.

It’s too bad. The police play such an important role in society to protect people - particularly the most vulnerable - among us. All of this hatred for police, broadly, is disheartening and uncalled for.

But, the cops are reaping what they sow. Too many blind eyes turned, situations overlooked, bribes given/received and too much authority abused. All to line pockets and feed the machine.

In a way, the police had this coming. They didn’t weed out their ranks sufficiently and clean up their own ship. So now the people are angry and the police are powerless - why? - fighting back brings more scrutiny on them. Which is frankly scrutiny many police departments - particularly in major cities - can’t stand up to.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, you know how it is.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

That thunder-clap you heard, that was MLK face-palming from Heaven.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hadn't thought that, but that is just about the best analogy I've yet seen.

(((applause)))

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Statues don't teach anything??

Really. So the stories behind them, the history that inspires, utterly without meaning, eh?

You'd fit right in CHAZ seemingly.

Short sighted doesn't do that statement justice.

Question for ya. How does destroying property help, in anyway, curb, not stop, merely curb, police brutality?? I'd really like to know. You, as the font of wisdom that you think you are, surely should be able to tell me. Right??

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Statues don't teach us anything, so that's why just about every school book has the sphinx in it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep.

We won't even discuss the Statue of Liberty, will we? Or Nelson, in Trafalgar Square?

No stories or history to be learned here, either...
edit on 6/23/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The white people there seem happy to do segregated stuff. If everyone there is happy, who cares?

Well I'm sure as # not happy about it.

The people you see in these videos don't represent the average citizen here. We have plenty of people who are against this crap.

So far there have been at least 2 fatal shootings in the zone, and today it looked the emptiest Ive seen it awhile. Maybe some of the idiots are not fond of getting shot and decided to catch a bus back where they came? I can hope.

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I’m wondering how the police will handle a whole crowd of people who back the police, and want these dip#s out of our neighborhood? Has anyone ever seen or heard of this situation? I mean let’s suppose there is a whole bunch of bikers, vigilantes, and other people who are from the community who are on the cops side? That would sure be a sight to see, wouldn’t it?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
How the heck does it get to this level?

Right when they first attack a police station,send in the riot police and arrest everyone?

This is getting beyond ridiculous....waiting for the good ol boys and guardian Angel's to better group together and go in and clean house.

And obviously this has been given the go ahead by Democrats and liberals

If there is one positive note...all the losers , all the special needs, all the naturally violent are all together in 1 spot called chaz...

Take them out in one swoop.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
I’m wondering how the police will handle a whole crowd of people who back the police, and want these dip#s out of our neighborhood? Has anyone ever seen or heard of this situation? I mean let’s suppose there is a whole bunch of bikers, vigilantes, and other people who are from the community who are on the cops side? That would sure be a sight to see, wouldn’t it?

I started a thread a while ago saying normal people need to form militias and handle things themselves.

If the police or politicians cannot protect businesses , cannot prevent millions in damage , cannot prevent looting and burning.

Then the people who willing to do so. Need to organize and counter these protesters.

Because right now they are being pampered and not challenged.

They gots to go. Either in cuffs or in a body bag...its their choice.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The mayor of Seattle just said that they are preparing to take back the police station in the ChazChop Zone. But police will not use tear gas. The city council has forbidden it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The mayor of Seattle just said that they are preparing to take back the police station in the ChazChop Zone. But police will not use tear gas. The city council has forbidden it.

Isnt chop now armed with ak47s?

No tear gas,,,,lol

Can you believe there are some who dont want to get those psychos teary eyed. Poor babies.

Guess the cops will.show up with Roses.

Did they ban water cannons? Rubber bullets?

Call in the hats and bats...form a line and slowly move forward clearing the way like it's been done for decades.

If your in the way, chance are you will get hurt,so you have the option to move.

It's really beyond ridiculous it was allowed to get to this. But sadly many liberal Democrat politicians are loving it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The city is tired of this, and when I was there this morning it was barely blocked, they were cleaning it up and few protesters if any. No garbage or stupid barricades everywhere. The only faction seems confined to the park near the ever successful racist gardens

The suitcases full of body parts that washed up in West Seattle basically made this real and not a LARP, fantasy anarchists are leaving hopefully faster than our law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I see a billion dollar investment firm is packing up and moving to Arizona due to downtown Seattle being a mess. That and some residents and business owners hired a private security firm to give them armed security to replace the missing police.

I'd imagine it's about over. Radicals will find some new thing to latch onto.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You can’t be serious with this comment. Are you joking? This is a very real question, please answer.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

We've gotten to the point where we don't want to be mean.

It's the same impulse that leads to parents never saying "no" which leads to a generation of brats. It's the same impulse that leads to the empty self-esteem movement where we think our kids need to be told they're awesome no matter what - succeed, fail, whatever, so that when they get into the real world, they can't cope if they can't hack it at something because they never learned how to deal with failing and trying again until they make it.

This is its outgrowth.

If something is wrong, it must be the fault of something else and not the fault of the people involved directly in any way. Someone murders ... oh, well society made him do it. It would be wrong to think *he* failed in some way and led himself down that path through his own personal choices and failures. That would be mean.

edit on 24-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We've gotten to the point where we don't want to be mean.

It's the same impulse that leads to parents never saying "no" which leads to a generation of brats. It's the same impulse that leads to the empty self-esteem movement where we think our kids need to be told they're awesome no matter what - succeed, fail, whatever, so that when they get into the real world, they can't cope if they can't hack it at something because they never learned how to deal with failing and trying again until they make it.

This is its outgrowth.

If something is wrong, it must be the fault of something else and not the fault of the people involved directly in any way. Someone murders ... oh, well society made him do it. It would be wrong to think *he* failed in some way and led himself down that path through his own personal choices and failures. That would be mean.

Twisted way of thinking. And it will be the downfall of many

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join