It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ/CHOP Whites Set Up BLACK ONLY Segregation Zone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: IAMTAT

Breaking: Seattle Mayor to send Police back into CHAZ/CHOP to reclaim precinct.

"Sounds like she got a plan !! CHOP becomes FLOP"😎

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I hope the chaz pussies try to mount some kind of ‘defence’ for their nation against the coming ‘invasion’

Ha ha haaaaaaaa

Extreme police brutality inbound

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I suppose my only hope for this situation is that when the cops show up, the majority of the protesters say “Now you know we can run you out. Let’s have a talk.”

I support the protests in the streets and I support a certain degree of disobedience (not looting, burning cities or hurting people) but it’s time to get everyone to sit down and start figuring out where we go from here.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Breaking: Seattle Mayor to send Police back into CHAZ/CHOP to reclaim precinct.

Link?

Popcorn time

www.foxnews.com...

Unfortunately there's no timeline given from what I can tell?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I suppose my only hope for this situation is that when the cops show up, the majority of the protesters say “Now you know we can run you out. Let’s have a talk.”

I support the protests in the streets and I support a certain degree of disobedience (not looting, burning cities or hurting people) but it’s time to get everyone to sit down and start figuring out where we go from here.

Unfortunately, the only real organized goal here is to elect Joe Biden. None of this is really about helping the black community.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Saw a video of a Chaz dodge ball game (I thought they had banned dodge ball) any who it was a game of a bunch of white guys against a bunch of black guys. Go figure that one out.

How much did the white guys have to be handicapped to atone for their privilege?

They had one leg tied behind their backs and had to wear a rope bow-tie.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the only real organized goal here is to elect Joe Biden. None of this is really about helping the black community.

Politically, I don’t disagree. However, I’m not so sure the people are going to let this go. I fully expect this to keep happening if nothing is actually changed, despite who is in office.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nah, that ship sailed. President Trump told them that this whole thing would backfire on them 2 weeks ago. He gets the credit for the ending of this, and I will bet he probably told them in a few words or less a few hours ago to get the precinct back or he was going to come in there and do it himself. The woos makes a speech like it was her idea...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you were wondering "Why now?", it's because there was a deadline:

Patriot Groups Announce They Stand Ready to To Retake CHOP Zone In Seattle if Mayor Does Not Act

A number of a right-wing groups -- Bikers for Trump, Boots on the Ground, and the Proud Boys among them -- have been planning to re-conquer CHAZ/CHOP/whatever on July 18th.

We informed Seattle Police Department that we were prepared to clear out the domestic terrorists peacefully and remove debris. We have seen rapes, assaults, and murderous shootings plague this so called “carnival like atmosphere” that was described as a “summer of love” by the Mayor of Seattle. My family did not escape Fidel Castro’s brutal regime to sit idly by while we watch these domestic terrorists create a Marxist maelstrom of depravity in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.”

I would love to have seen what a bunch of biker-types considers to be "peacefully clearing out terrorists," but sadly it looks like we'll never get the chance.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Meh.. my main point was that it's not a big deal.

Police overreach is important, not some segregation event at CHAZ.

day 8 of them shutting down i-5 traffic in both directions, and 2nd fatal shooting. Im sorry if I do consider this a big deal, its killing our local businesses, residents livelyhood, and now lives.

Meh?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hilarious.

edit on 22-6-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

So we’re going backwards...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The thing is biker gangs never hang out on Capitol Hill. The other thing there has been murders and rape on Capitol Hill for decades. So it really is the police are not doing anything, and white supremacists wanting to be violent.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

They ain't woke to that exclusion...let's see if woke white folk can be segregated? I thought not.
edit on 16CDT01America/Chicago10810130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Seattle Mayor Turducken said last week that everything is just fine, and chided President Trump for being "afraid" of Democracy in action.

www.foxnews.com...

She's flip-flopping more than a Tuna on the boat deck.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Seattle Mayor Turducken said last week that everything is just fine, and chided President Trump for being "afraid" of Democracy in action.

www.foxnews.com...

Ha!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

www.foxnews.com...

Ha!

Your posts are shorter than those of the (now) former record-holder, ATS member "Phage".

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

www.foxnews.com...

Ha!

Your posts are shorter than those of the (now) former record-holder, ATS member "Phage".

Most high, you just don't get it. Ha.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Statues were destroyed. Not books. Statues don't teach anything.

To say they don't teach anything is a pretty dodgy road to be travelling. Maybe not you specifically, but that sort of "left think" is another reason 2 people join "the right" when you say it.

Just because a statue, or anything, doesn't mean squat to you - and to assume that is the general consensus - is incredibly naive and unproductive.

For a little education, in visual and audio form cos I realize other ways are difficult for the left to do with their limited attention span, skip to 13:20 of this video, and tell me "nothing was learnt" by the presenter about the statue in question.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Statues were destroyed. Not books. Statues don't teach anything.

The statues might be overboard, but police brutality is a more pressing issue than some people who tore down statues.

So when you say police brutality you mean against whites as more white people are killed by cops than blacks?
Preach it brother, preach it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join