It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Controlled Information Alert*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is some of the weirdest sh!t I've seen in a while - type any 3 (or more) digit number into google followed by "new cases" and the results will show that exact number in some article linked to Covid.

WTF??

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Google is deep state controlled.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just tried this. Man, how #ed up

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

We NEED YOU Sublimecraft!!!

You’re a fixture here. I’ve appreciated your threads / comments since you joined, when I was a lurker.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your voice would be immensely beneficial!

I know I’m not on topic, but we’ve been commissioned to spam the boards to save this place.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It also works by typing 2 or 3 digits with "additional deaths"

Search "xx additional deaths".

I think it is because "new cases" and "additional deaths" are being used in most all covid news stories.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I tried 10,000,000 new cases. No exact matches. But lower numbers did provide hits, and the articles depend on the date, because on some day that number of cases was reported. For example:

Do you think it odd that "new cases" provides hits relating to COVID? Why?

edit on 6/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Its a helluva thing, isnt it?

Alphabet Inc has been making some pretty big moves recently. I definitely suspect they are setting themselves up for the election later this year, as well as their other long term goals.

Definitely not to be trusted.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Which normally would be .001 % chance. But since the topics are all for "new cases of Covid - 19" would make that a near impossibility .
Works for most 4 digit numbers as well (the first one I tried , the COVID-19 started at the second listing)

edit on 6/22/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Wow thats crazy, I just tried it. how did you find out about this?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I guess we have to give up on DuckDuckGo too.

duckduckgo.com...

I'm going to miss this place. It's always been good for a chuckle or two.

edit on 6/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Assuming you limit this to the United States, and use four months for simplicity. That means that there are 6,000 reports of new cases in the 50 states. The probability of coming up with a number of new cases that has not occurred is very, very small. It is just that the number from at least one state, on one day, are likely to be the same as any number guessed.

You should be able to do this with any lottery numbers. Any number or combination you pick is likely to have already come up in whichever lottery you want.

It is not Google doing this, it is just in the numbers.

edit on 6 22 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

is it even possible to say that maybe whatever randomized number correlates with somewhere in the world that is reporting corona virus cases ?? locations all over the globe

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a little critical thinking goes a long way :

there are 10s of thousands of data sets for N19COVID statistics - now spanning a 5 month period [ more in some juristictions ]

in just the UK - N19COVID data is seperatly classified by :

the whole UK ,

ITS 4 SUBDIVISIONS [ ENGLAND WALES SCOTLAND ULSTER ]

each county [ 48 in just england ]

further subdivisions for semi autonomous regions within counties - ie just my county [ lancashire ] has 3 [ blackburn with darwen , blackpool , wigan ]

some reporting is done by parliamentary constituency [ over 600 ]

so - do you see there is a lot of data - being churned out every week

your " suspicious match " - is not suspicious

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Because the 2nd wave is coming people!
Stay in your homes! Save lives!
(we're looting the country and don't want you noticing)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If you look at the dates you'll see they are all over the place... It isn't too strange that all the numbers between 1-999 have been actual case counts for one country or area or another since this began. There are many many countries reporting a different number each day.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Did you notice the "missing" bit with a line through the number?

Because Google couldn't get a result from the number and "new cases" it is doing the next best thing and searching for "new cases". At present, most people searching for "new cases" are clicking links related to COVID-19, which puts that particular result higher up in the rankings.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I tried 10,000,000 new cases. No exact matches.

Because we're not quite there yet. But according to that panicked dwarf Fauci we should hit that by Wednesday around 11:47AM.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

is it even possible to say that maybe whatever randomized number correlates with somewhere in the world that is reporting corona virus cases ?? locations all over the globe

OP only seems to be talking about, 'matches' I think Phage has already given a good example, but of course there is now a new disease...(except that it's not) called 'Kung Flue' except that it's not either, or anything other than another faux pas from a dickhead who appears to have an 'ology in dickheadedness, (apologies for that baddish English variation of a word that has not yet appeared in a codeword puzzle)...although it might....and I'm not talking about 'ology.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I guess we have to give up on DuckDuckGo too.

duckduckgo.com...

I'm going to miss this place. It's always been good for a chuckle or two.

Well you're at the "new" place too, so maybe you'll get some good chuckles there too.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Because the 2nd wave is coming people!
Stay in your homes! Save lives!
(we're looting the country and don't want you noticing)

Bring it on! The "First wave" has added only 2% more deaths than America normally experiences.

Like the first wave, the second wave will be a statistically minor life-threat to any one of us, on an individual basis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join