It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is far and away the best country on earth for black people

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I voted for the poo.

After the snips hes been pulling.

I'd almost commit seppuku.

Almost.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
And we thought nixon would be the worst...
Who knew?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

McCain/Romney/Obama.

It was lose/lose/lose.

And this country don't have a Kirk to rig the matrix.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Almost as bad as hillary/biden....
Almost

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

This next one is worse.

Biden/Warren or Biden/Obama.

But then again they ran the persons of color out early on so I'm leaning towards Biden/Warren.
edit on 22-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: frogs453
Yep
The American people elected a black dude to lead us.
Canada hasn't
Uk hasn't
Australia hasn't
New Zealand hasn't

Tho Baraks actions have ensured he will probably be the only black American president.

So you readily admit that racist Americans judge the actions of a black man and ascribe it to all future black men. Got it. What an embarrassment this thread it. Guess in the final days of ATS the true colors are coming out. So since Trump has made a mockery of the presidency does that ensure no white American will ever be president again? Does that statement show you how ridiculously entrenched racism (and the racism you espouse here as well) is?

"Baraks"

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Watch..............

Hypocrites

It’s all political bullcrap, designed to divide the USA

Wake Up people...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I should have been clearer than just saying “bitching”. I do not have a problem with people peacefully demonstrating and airing their grievances.

What I was talking about are the blacks who are rioting. The ones destroying things. And let’s add in the whites who are helping them – they too ought to go live in Africa and see what it is like there. Maybe they will be smart enough to pick the nice parts of Africa, like the northern countries.

And you said it right; THEY are not and have never been slaves. They have never even known slaves. All those blacks they are talking about are long dead. There is no reason for anyone alive to feel guilty about what their ancestors have done because they are not responsible for it. Should todays Catholics live in guilt because their church murdered a million people during the inquisition? Should todays Germans live in guilt because the generations before them murdered a million people during the war? Should todays American whites live in guilt because their ancestors murdered a million native North Americans when they came here and took over this country?

Of course not. Because they are not responsible for it.

If this current batch of rioters really hate the country that they live in so much as to burn flags and buildings and what not, then they should move somewhere that would make them happier. This is basically a free country, no one is keeping them here. And if they want real Black Power they should go live in the predominantly black countries of Africa. Then they will see black power first hand. They will get to know all about blacks and killing.

As for prejudice, good luck with that. Arab, Jew, Irish, English, Lakota, Pawnee; prejudice is a human trait that will always be around. And we all know, blacks are the most racist people on Earth. They are constantly talking about racism and making it an issue. Have they earned the right to, sure they have, who can blame them, they have been brought up thinking they are the victim. As for inordinate rates of incarceration, innocent blacks are not being jailed by the hundreds, they have earned that incarceration by their criminal actions.

If all these rioters do not like it here they should move somewhere else. And if they want black equality, they should move to an all-black country in Africa.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian
I am not endorsing the behavior, but when the docs drop showing barak signed off on spying on his political opponents it will make it much much harder for anyone of color to get a fair shot.

Oh and its not simply one man, its one president.
Nice you attempt to bury that fact.
Leader of the free world and all....

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If you recall, Warren came in THIRD PLACE in her own state (Ma) during the Dim Primaries this year.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If you recall, Warren came in THIRD PLACE in her own state (Ma) during the Dim Primaries this year.

Yeah but she's on Actblues list.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I am not endorsing the behavior, but when the docs drop showing barak signed off on spying on his political opponents it will make it much much harder for anyone of color to get a fair shot.

Huh? You are not helping your case. One black president. One black CEO. One black anything. Doesn't matter. You are opening admitting that because you think a black person did a poor job at something then all black people will be judged (and apparently not given the opportunity to be president again). Which only proves the point that I am trying to make here.

Again, Trump has failed repeatedly, lied, divided the nation, etc. Do you think that because of that no white American will be able to be president again? You are openly admitting the colossal uphill battle and judgement that black people face in the USA (i.e. racism) compared to white people. "Best for black people". Jesus. Somehow you are admitting inequality and also brushing it off all in the same pass. What the hell dude.

ETA - "barak"
edit on 22-6-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
He didn't just do a poor job.
What he has done is nixonesque.
And sadly it will color opinions for decades.
Its not right, but it is the truth.

Sorry you dont like it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
To anyone thinking black people are treated like celebrities in the US-

Would you trade places with any of them?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

And this, my friends, is ignorance displayed in plain text. Brought to you by someone who thought he was making a good point and will most likely deny racism exists in the US.

Tight work, genius.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

He didn't just do a poor job.
What he has done is nixonesque.
And sadly it will color opinions for decades.
Its not right, but it is the truth.

Sorry you dont like it.

You keep focusing on a theory about Obama spying on Trump. That isn't the point. The point is the racism in America that you are readily admitting to. So, that said... based on your statement that it will be hard for a black person to become president because you believe that Obama did a poor job, or "nixonesque" or whatever you want to call it, it sounds like you are completely aware of just how insanely far we are from racial equality. Yes? No?

Me not liking anything... also not the point. But for the record, of course I don't like it. But it just means that there is so much more work to do that it's going to likely take generations to undo the systemic racism in the USA.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 99problems99

We treat black people like frikin gods in this country. Athletes , actors, musicians, politicians.

So, celebrities get treated like celebrities..imagine that

What a stupid f'ing argument

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 99problems99

As long as you aren't a victim or family member of the 104 mostly Black people shot in Chicago this weekend, America is pretty darn nice.

This analogy works:

A person is good, people are stupid.

The USA is good, Democrat-run cities are dangerous.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I only reply to this sort of stuff when people start to bring in the BS arguments about black on black and black on white crime, Obama, and all sorts of crap like that. The books are cooked, the racism and hate is beyond institutional, and fallacies run wild on the internet.

Why is the topic of black people so sensitive? Even here on ATS I notice when anything revolves around questioning white people the thread explodes, when it involves black people at all it explodes. Makes me wonder really, especially when I have called out many people and no response.

I think some people hang out in the wrong parts of the internet a little too much, the topics of discussion run parallels with the likes of /pol/.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

And this, my friends, is ignorance displayed in plain text. Brought to you by someone who thought he was making a good point and will most likely deny racism exists in the US.

Tight work, genius.

Lol
The truth is ignorance?
Mkay
If you say so

Oh and you have no idea what i think carnac.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join