It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Talladega SuperSpeedway won't comment about cameras.

I will withhold judgement until evidence comes out. Sorry, Bubba, Jussie messed that one up for you, dude.
edit on 22-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
you are saying there are no white racists anymore?? so tell me why the bird watching BLACK guy got the cops called on him at the park

Oh, you mean the NYC democrat Karen female (Amy Cooper) that called the cops on the black guy in central park? Yeah, there are plenty of racist democrats out there. Not may KKK members anymore though.

www.youtube.com...

progressivepartyusa.com... /

edit on 22-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

you are saying there are no white racists anymore?? so tell me why the bird watching BLACK guy got the cops called on him at the park

Oh, you mean the NYC liberal Karen female that called the cops on the black guy in central park? Yeah, there are plenty of racist liberals out there. Not may KKK members anymore though.

Don't forget about the white San Fran woman who called the police on a black man for decorating his own property.

story

White woman, San Fran, supports BLM. 90% chance she's a liberal too.

Racist liberals are all over.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
#Smollettized
:

edit on 2020 6 22 by incoserv because: better formatting.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

KKK and white supremacists are pretty low on the scale, a provocateur is the most likely IMO.

So how about the self-declared provocateur Boogaloo Boys?

The boogaloo movement, adherents to which are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois, is a loosely organized American far-right extremist movement. Participants generally identify as a libertarian citizen-militia and say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, the "boogaloo": a second American Civil War that will overthrow the United States government.... The movement consists of pro-gun, anti-government groups.
Boogaloo Boys
There have already been a few arrests of Boogaloo Boys causing (or trying to cause) trouble at BLM protests. They have outright stated that they want a violent revolution and will incite/provoke such an event.

It seems to me that this was an inside job -- as in NASCAR, not just Bubba's team. Who do you think would be more likely to have access/opportunity to do this? Extreme right provocateurs? Or extreme left provocateurs?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You don't see anything because you don't step back to ask does this make sense... it is kind of like with Jesse Smollet. Plenty of people were like this makes no sense, but people want so badly for there to be this racist boogeyman they couldn't see the story simply didn't add up.

Just because I don't come to the same conclusions doesn't mean I didn't. I agree it doesn't make sense, because -- and I've given several reasons -- I don't see how it benefits Bubba. I understand I could be wrong. People do lots of stupid things for various reasons. I just think it's more likely someone else did it.

We all want to believe people, but the reality is that you don't know Bubba. He could be looking for a career boost.

Fair enough. I don't know him. I can only judge by external factors, not his heart and mind. I was only half joking with Augustus when I suggested Bubba was looking for a promotion/raise... Maybe he thought he could politicize it for personal gain. I'm not ruling it out.

A time to virtue signal and gain some clout. I'm skeptical. I've seen a lot of these incidents get exposed as hoaxes.

That's also fair enough. There is a chance also that Bubba was pressured/guilted into doing it for "the cause." I don't want to rule anything out. I think part of my problem here is that I don't see any purpose to this stunt whatsoever. NASCAR has already made all the right politically correct noises, so it isn't going to be held against NASCAR itself. And I can't see competing teams now all of a sudden trying to intimidate the Black guy. So it does strike me as most likely political.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not only that, but anytime a noose or KKK scribble is involved, it's guaranteed that it was an inside job meant for attention. These racists haven't learned yet that white racists (if you can find one anymore) don't hang nooses or scribble faded organization monikers on things.

I think that is the weird part in all these. I keep asking my self "who would even do that" even if they are racist.

Exactly. White people wouldn't force this dude out, number 1. But number 2, if they wanted him out and were mad about the Confederate flag being banned, they sure as hell wouldn't do something to bring even more attention to the situation and make it worse.

This has "DNC" and "Black Lives Manipulated" written all over it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So there you are admitting you really have no idea what you're talking about on this subject.^

You are actually suggesting that because I don't know exactly how long Bubba has been with Team Petty that I "have no idea" what I'm talking about period???

That's ridiculous. In the big picture, it doesn't matter how long Bubba has been with Petty's team.

Bubba has been racing for a long time. His experience and total worth is not defined by the time he has been with Petty. The fact that he is with Petty now -- and with Petty at all -- however indicates Bubba has worth. Minimize it and belittle it as you choose, but that is YOUR opinion and evaluation of the facts. My opinion and evaluation is different.

And when we get down to the nitty gritty of it all, neither one of us has any idea what we're talking about, because neither one of us has any freaking idea who did it. We are both only speculating and opinionating.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It smells exactly like another Jussie Smollett.

As soon as I heard about this, my first thought was hoax because that's all we've seen regarding nooses. No white dude hangs a noose in a black dude's garage or threatens a black dude with a noose. This isn't the 90's.

This is another great point. The noose is much more the progressive symbol of racism than it is something actual racists use very often. That alone points more towards a hoax than a real hate crime.

ETA: Just look at all the progressives running around bitching about how we need to outlaw lynching as if murder isn't already illegal.

I've noticed they love to use a noose, the n word, and KKK when they're writing the storyline for their hoax. It's the biggest red flag out there. If any group is replicating the KKK, it's BLM.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I give it a better chance that a woke left person did it. The idea that one racist guy was trying to make a some statement that would go nowhere doesn't really make sense, but a woke left doing it would see the media drive the narrative for days on it.

Not only that, but anytime a noose or KKK scribble is involved, it's guaranteed that it was an inside job meant for attention. These racists haven't learned yet that white racists (if you can find one anymore) don't hang nooses or scribble faded organization monikers on things.

They're the kind of people that would leave a white hood there to try to insinuate a KKK member, but would actually put 'KKK' on the hood like dumbasses.

LMAO! Right???

KKK wuz heer

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Speak for yourself, I draw backwards swastika's every location I can.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
you don't know the difference between the black birdwatcher in central park who asked a lady to leash her dog per the LAW and the OTHER black man who got the cops called on him so many times he has to set up a sign every time he goes to the park
these were 2 different black men 2 different stories sorry you got this wrong you posted the link about the other guy...try researching a little better next time

originally posted by: panoz77

Oh, you mean the NYC democrat Karen female (Amy Cooper) that called the cops on the black guy in central park? Yeah, there are plenty of racist democrats out there. Not may KKK members anymore though.

www.youtube.com...

progressivepartyusa.com... /

edit on 22-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I give it a better chance that a woke left person did it. The idea that one racist guy was trying to make a some statement that would go nowhere doesn't really make sense, but a woke left doing it would see the media drive the narrative for days on it.

Almost always a dead giveaway for a hoax...

It almost shows you how out of touch the woke crowd is in that they still scribble KKK or hang nooses when trying to craft a fake racism story.

Same as Smollett writing himself a letter Kindergarten style saying "I'm gonna hang you queer n*****!" or whatever ridiculous crap it said. As soon as you see it, it's like, come on, man.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

That makes me think it was a crew member even more, or Bubba himself. It was someone who knows there aren't cameras in there.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seems like it would be right up the street of the white supremacists or the KKK right now given the NASCAR ban of the nasty Confederate flag.

No. They would most certainly not bring it to the forefront of headline news if they wanted Bubba out of there. The people you're talking are idiots who never think ahead or figure out their hoax before committing it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Did they ever hang a noose where he sits? Spray paint KKK on the bench he sits on? Who cares if they called the cops on him. We've all had cops called for suspicious activity. That means nothing, certainly not "white supremacist". And the white girl you're talking about was a democrat.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Who here has been to a NASCAR race?

me? Bristol and Texas x4 + toured the garage.

I doubt there is some deep conspiracy. If you've been, you've seen just how many people are everywhere in the infield. This happened in Ala-f-ing-bama btw. Now granted, there's probably a lot less fools rolling around due to COVID, but none the less. These teams are huge. And they employ outside companies for things like fuel. Sonoco anyone?

Point is... it's silly to think that Bubba would do this himself. Unless he's like a plant for a higher powered authority, but I just don't think you don't need tin-foil hats for NASCAR. Pointing the finger at him and yelling conspiracy in context of the thousands of OTHER people it could have been, I dunno I think that's f-ed up.

I'll personally bring this thread back from the dead if I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You are actually suggesting that because I don't know exactly how long Bubba has been with Team Petty that I "have no idea" what I'm talking about period???

No. I'm suggesting you don't know what you're talking about because

a) you don't know how long Wallace has been with RPM
b) you don't know how his career has been going lately
c) you think the fact that he got a ride with Petty is indicative of talent
d) you actually thought Petty was a top team--even the most casual fan knows that's not the case

You've said multiple things throughout the thread that demonstrate pretty clearly you don't know the first thing about NASCAR. Again, that's fine, I'm no expert on everything, but stop trying to defend yourself like your opinions here are well-informed. They're clearly not.

You waded into a topic that you don't have much knowledge on. You got corrected. And instead of deferring to people with more knowledge than you, you're getting defensive.

On a personal note, I liked Wallace while he was working his way up through the ranks. However, since he has reached Cup he's been lackluster. So I'm not ragging on his lack of performance for any kind of personal reasons, that's just a fact, and a fact you weren't aware of (among many others.)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
Who here has been to a NASCAR race?

me? Bristol and Texas x4 + toured the garage.

I doubt there is some deep conspiracy. If you've been, you've seen just how many people are everywhere in the infield. This happened in Ala-f-ing-bama btw.

Yeah. And I've been to a lot more of them than you, including at Talladega.

Again, the fact that it was in Alabama is irrelevant because fans weren't allowed in the garage area this weekend. It was almost certainly someone who is affiliated with NASCAR or one of the teams. The odds of it having been a fan or someone local are remote.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join