It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Kyle Weatherman almost beat you to it.
He has a "back the blue" car.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
In fact, I can't see any gain for Bubba being part of such a stunt. None.

Virtue Signaling/Pandering Advertising.

The Bubba Wallace Aunt Inoffensive Racially-Neutral Pancake Syrup Car, co-sponsored by Indian Free Land-O-Lakes Butter.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Please tell me Popeyes or KFC is his sponsor....
Just please...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He is not some fine upstanding guy that's for sure. Fined by NASCAR for an illegal tire maneuver 50K. He does some shameless self promotion stuff as well. Putting my money down on hoax.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
He is not some fine upstanding guy that's for sure. Fined by NASCAR for an illegal tire maneuver 50K.

OMFG! Not the 'illegal tire maneuver'!

Well, there goes that. I like my heroes uncaptured and without tire-related sins.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yet another Smolleting?
Odds are very good.
Initial coverage is so sympathetic it's worth even if you get caught.
No one pays for the lies that could send others to prison for years.
This has to stop.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Bubba is sponsored by coca cola.
Lol
That is funny stuff there!

Bubba is pimpin Pemberton!
Lol

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I give it a better chance that a woke left person did it. The idea that one racist guy was trying to make some statement that would go nowhere doesn't really make sense, but a woke left doing it would see the media drive the narrative for days on it. We can also see the woke left is very much in the practice these days of public messages all over the place.

edit on 22-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Boadicea
In fact, I can't see any gain for Bubba being part of such a stunt. None.

Virtue Signaling/Pandering Advertising.

Ahhhhhhh... gotcha! But... wait... so was Bubba looking for a promotion from The King? Or was it The King who put Bubba up to it?

The Bubba Wallace Aunt Inoffensive Racially-Neutral Pancake Syrup Car, co-sponsored by Indian Free Land-O-Lakes Butter.

Mmmmmmmmm... butter....

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

I tell you what, if this is found to be a publicity stunt or Jessie Smollet type incident, I will eat my hat AND personally ban myself from posting on ATS for 1 month. If this is found out to be a REAL incident with real miscreants and cowards involved where Wallace was NOT privy to it, then all on here who are saying it's a Jessie Smollet type incident should do something similar. At least admit your are wrong and/or personally ban yourself from ATS for 1 month or longer. This is my challenge to you to see how man or woman you are in admitting you're wrong.

that's actually a good idea! before anyone posts a conspiracy theory, he has to swear he'll eat his best shoes, in front of a running camera, live, if his theory turns out to be nonsense. that's when it shows who a man is!

a question for the history buffs here. the confederates lost the war, right? why is the flag still so idolized today?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You think that's bad? Wait until his BLM sponsored car is in a dead heat with the cop sponsored car coming down the final stretch.

Do you think the announcer will have the balls to say 'they're neck and neck'?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I give it a better chance that a woke left person did it. The idea that one racist guy was trying to make a some statement that would go nowhere doesn't really make sense, but a woke left doing it would see the media drive the narrative for days on it.

Not only that, but anytime a noose or KKK scribble is involved, it's guaranteed that it was an inside job meant for attention. These racists haven't learned yet that white racists (if you can find one anymore) don't hang nooses or scribble faded organization monikers on things.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why would some RT winger do it. They obviously saw all the attention Smollet got. So they do this because it's really going to put Bubba in his place and silence him once and for all...meh. Totally not believable on any level.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

I tell you what, if this is found to be a publicity stunt or Jessie Smollet type incident, I will eat my hat AND personally ban myself from posting on ATS for 1 month. If this is found out to be a REAL incident with real miscreants and cowards involved where Wallace was NOT privy to it, then all on here who are saying it's a Jessie Smollet type incident should do something similar. At least admit your are wrong and/or personally ban yourself from ATS for 1 month or longer. This is my challenge to you to see how man or woman you are in admitting you're wrong.

that's actually a good idea! before anyone posts a conspiracy theory, he has to swear he'll eat his best shoes, in front of a running camera, live, if his theory turns out to be nonsense. that's when it shows who a man is!

a question for the history buffs here. the confederates lost the war, right? why is the flag still so idolized today?

Southern freedom from a government seen as tyrannical. It's not idolized though, just holds a different meaning to people in the South.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
He is not some fine upstanding guy that's for sure. Fined by NASCAR for an illegal tire maneuver 50K.

OMFG! Not the 'illegal tire maneuver'!

Well, there goes that. I like my heroes uncaptured and without tire-related sins.

When people buck the status quo, there are usually folks that don't like it. We've all heard of death threats to those standing up for things that go totally opposite to the herd thinking. This is no different. I'm betting it's someone trying to rattle Bubba's cage and send a message at the same time.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not only that, but anytime a noose or KKK scribble is involved, it's guaranteed that it was an inside job meant for attention. These racists haven't learned yet that white racists (if you can find one anymore) don't hang nooses or scribble faded organization monikers on things.

I think that is the weird part in all these. I keep asking my self "who would even do that" even if they are racist.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

You think that's bad? Wait until his BLM sponsored car is in a dead heat with the cop sponsored car coming down the final stretch.

Do you think the announcer will have the balls to say 'they're neck and neck'?

No no... that wouldn't be politically correct. Might trigger someone. They'll have to go with a "dead heat". Oh wait!

Nevermind...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

See what happens when you ban the stars and bars.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I will definitely admit I was wrong, but my spidey sense is tingling real hard on this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
See what happens when you ban the stars and bars.

What happens? Since I'm pretty sure nothing happened...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join