It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Do we know for sure that's the same one? I'm not calling you a liar, I'd just like to know for sure before I share that. Because if that is the same one, this is an even bigger joke than I thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Ah, yeah, s***t happens but it's not the first or last time, right?

How many racist noose incidents in the last 60 years actually turnout to be real? Not many... In the last 30 years most likely close to zero.

Also, across about 70 years from 1870 until around 1940 there were about 3000 TOTAL lynch mob type hangings with about 2500 being black and 500 being white. Yep bad times anyway you look at it, but I don't think blacks "own" the noose as a racist black symbol as maybe the N word is seen, so a noose looking knot isn't instantly a racist image unless in someway it is also matched up with something else to define that type of labeling.

edit on 25-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Jaellma

Here is another angle and its not nearly as big as its shown from the other angle.

This "noose" loop appears to be on stall #45, not #4 where Bubba was at. However, it does prove there was more than one noose-like loops at Talledega.
www.youtube.com...
Starting at about 28 seconds into the video you can see the stall number associated with the gerbil "noose", I will say that Bubbas "noose" was at least big enough for a hamster.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The video description states it is from 2017. It does show that there was more than one tied like that, at least back then. It also demonstrates that someone would tie it like that for non-racist reasons.

Complete non-story blown out of proportion by race baiters.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: interupt42

Do we know for sure that's the same one? I'm not calling you a liar, I'd just like to know for sure before I share that. Because if that is the same one, this is an even bigger joke than I thought.

Fair question and I'm not certain if its the same rope. I got it from the video i posted above. However it appears to be a standard pull rope for the garages as the FBI indicated.

A video posted in Nov. 2019 appears to show the rope in question, hanging on the side of Garage #4.
www.tmz.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So is he mixed race or black? Seems to me if he has a white dad and races in a predominately white sport and has a white girlfriend he is....white right? Why is there a decision to make? So where does the racism part come into play and why think it was a noose unless it was as stunt.

It is BS and I am sure that news cause someone around this country to be shot or have their ass kicked.

Link

Technically speaking, he's "bi-racial" but him being "black" is just how he feels and which side he identifies with more. Bi-racial folks get to identify with which side they feel more comfortable with. Some are indifferent. Somewhere along the way, early childhood, according to Bubba, he said he was treated differently so naturally he gravitated more to one side. Nothing wrong with that. It's his prerogative, not yours or mine to define.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So is he mixed race or black? Seems to me if he has a white dad and races in a predominately white sport and has a white girlfriend he is....white right? Why is there a decision to make? So where does the racism part come into play and why think it was a noose unless it was as stunt.

It is BS and I am sure that news cause someone around this country to be shot or have their ass kicked.

Link

Technically speaking, he's "bi-racial" but him being "black" is just how he feels and which side he identifies with more. Bi-racial folks get to identify with which side they feel more comfortable with. Some are indifferent. Somewhere along the way, early childhood, according to Bubba, he said he was treated differently so naturally he gravitated more to one side. Nothing wrong with that. It's his prerogative, not yours or mine to define.

Oh well.
We have people with penises and testicles identifying as 'women', so why not?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Link

Oh well.
We have people with penises and testicles identifying as 'women', so why not?

Nothing new. I am just telling you what has been happening to people of color in America for over 400 years. Historically, in America, unfortunately, the mixed race folks have had to choose which "race" they belong to. It's only until recently, people can say they are mixed race or bi-racial and not be subjected to hateful things, from all sides. The "One-Drop Rule" is a perfect example of the genesis of defining who was "black" vs who was "white". We've come a long way from that but you need to understand how that started to understand where we are in today's society.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Here is an excellent summary of recent race-related events in a single image.

twitter.com...

edit on 6/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Link

If he was treated differently, why wouldn't he choose the white privileged "non-oppressed" side instead of the oppressed and discriminated side? Doesn't seem logical.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Link

If he was treated differently, why wouldn't he choose the white privileged "non-oppressed" side instead of the oppressed and discriminated side? Doesn't seem logical.

It's not as cut and dry as you may want it to be. You are a smart person and can figure it out.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Link

It's not as cut and dry as you may want it to be. You are a smart person and can figure it out.

But if a person has a choice, why would a person choose to be an oppressed minority?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Looks like a noose, but it is NOT the same stall. There is a metal wall behind the rope in the *new* photo and there's no metal wall on that side of the garage stall in the the photo with the cut rope...which was Bubba's actual stall.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe penis size is the determining factor?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Looks like a noose, but it is NOT the same stall. There is a metal wall behind the rope in the *new* photo and there's no metal wall on that side of the garage stall in the the photo with the cut rope...which was Bubba's actual stall.

That is the backside of the front wall, not perpendicular.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

EDIT: Actually I am going to concede that it could be. I do not know the layout of the garage.
edit on 6/25/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Link

But if a person has a choice, why would a person choose to be an oppressed minority?

Are all minorities oppressed? Come on. I thought you were smarter than that.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When I was 22 I took an exam to work at the Post Office. I was called in for an interview. I was sitting in the lobby with some other.

There was me, a black guy, a Hispanic guy and about 7 women. I said to myself Affirmative Action won't help me. I'm done. We get to talking and the Hispanic guy jokingly said to me 'well, I guess you got the job white boy'. Then the black guy said "Nope, none of us have jobs. Looks at all the women"....

The point is it didn't matter who we were we all thought we were going to lose our job to someone else. None of us thought we were better than the other person but based on our media exposure and cultural exposure we all had prejudice...but not hate.

What is being promoted today is not racism but is prejudice but pure hate. Demonizing one group of people because a few rogue police..oh wait..that's right. It is not about the police. It is about local leadership.

Want chokeholds to go away? Pass a local law. A state law. Federal mandates will do nothing.

So while people like Bubba use a platform to raise money for the BL uh DNC there are 100's of people of all races being shot and killed and robbed for real each weekend. In Democratically controlled cities. They are in charge of the police. If they can order them not to respond or stop them from their jobs they can make reform. Problem is there is to much campaign money to make.

Smollett...Bubba...all the others who claim racist when it did not happen...you are the problem and you are doing your job well.

edit on Junpm30pmf0000002020-06-25T16:58:55-05:000455 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Junpm30pmf0000002020-06-25T17:13:01-05:000501 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Noose lol - that type of knot is designed to be self tightening one way and can pull apart the other and is adjustable.

Anytime I worked around a roll up garage even at NASCAR facilities here in so cal, if there was a rope pull down we would tie those kind of knots. Alot of times the rope would be too long and catch on things or blow around in the wind and the smaller people would prefer to have a lower pull or taller and some people would use there feet to push down to start the door rolling down, There can be alot of tension especially on spring assisted opening doors if the tracks aren't maintained or the panels are damaged. It was also way easier to use with greasy or wet hands in gloves especially racing gloves which you might need. During the summer when it would get crazy hot in the garage we would use the hook on our 3ton jacks to hold the door open enough to get airflow but not open or close all the way and get blown away by the high winds we often get.

I hope Bubba Wallace is forced to leave NASCAR for unprofessional behavior and race pimping. I don't care if he's a special crayon and they think they need more of them.

edit on 25-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Link

Muppets...LOL
edit on Junpm30pmf0000002020-06-25T20:10:11-05:000811 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join