It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

yeah it was a noose.

We should not concede this. It was, factually, not a noose.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

yeah it was a noose.

If it was a noose, then the straps found on buses and subways are nooses also... and if people are triggered by nooses, they should avoid those modes of transportation.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I hope RODEOS survive lol They use ropes and such .....

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

it was a garage door pull fashioned in the shape of a noose. that better?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

it was a garage door pull fashioned in the shape of a noose. that better?

It was fashioned in the shape of a loop. If that shape makes you think of a noose, that's on you.

A noose has a specific function.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Part of the issue is that many of the protests in question started after questionable interactions.

Michael Brown was not the sort of interaction the narrative claimed. Most people knew that very quickly. He was not executed with his hands in the air trying to surrender, but the protesting and chest beating and hair tearing continued long after the truth was known.

Michael Brown was trying to take the weapon from the cop. He was attacking.

A lot of protests are based off of incidents similar to that one where the circumstances are muddy and the people idolized as innocent victims of murderous cops are anything but. They're less than sympathetic figures to most law abiding people irrespective of race.

Then the so-called protesters often produce a list of demands that have nothing to do with reforming law enforcement and protest on areas and ways that have jack-all to do with law enforcement and in ways that more or less make them unsympathetic to the populace at large.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: face23785

yeah it was a noose.

If it was a noose, then the straps found on buses and subways are nooses also... and if people are triggered by nooses, they should avoid those modes of transportation.

My word, you're right ...

There are a set of ropes hanging off of pulleys at my physical therapy right now ...

On each end they have a loop, tied like a noose so you can passively rest your hand in the loop and haul your arm up to stretch it. I'm not sure how their African-American clients handle all that terror every session ...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
OMG this bubba Wallace just went on don lemon and doubled down. He is swearing it was a noose.

This really is jussie smollett the sequel

twitter.com...

I'm assuming it was a noose, but not directed towards anyone especially him. The fact that it was there for a good long time to where his team would pull on it everyday they were there seems very suspicious. Add in somehow it was cut and placed somewhere other than the trash can just adds to the whole "Smollett the sequel" event. It would have taken just one of his pit crew to say oh that is the stall door rope...lol and it is only about 2 inches big maybe hang a squirrel...geez

edit on 24-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are a set of ropes hanging off of pulleys at my physical therapy right now ...

On each end they have a loop, tied like a noose so you can passively rest your hand in the loop and haul your arm up to stretch it. I'm not sure how their African-American clients handle all that terror every session ...

The question is whether its just a loop, or a real noose, a tied loop or even a slip knot loop is not a noose.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is a common factor in most of the deaths by cop......resisting arrest. As I have told my kids and all of their friends, just follow the officers' instructions, I would rather bail them out of jail than bury them.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wonder how Bubbas dad feels about his son only thinking Black Lives Matter?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

...apparently Bubba also doesn't feel like the lives of his present girlfriend or past girlfriends matter, either.

Dude seems to be a joke, actually. He permitted himself to be used as a tool. Hope for his sake they paid him well for it.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yup. No. This guy has been a tool before in NASCAR with other drivers also. To me he is their 'Kap'. He has never won a NASCAR Cup Race that I am aware of.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yup. No. This guy has been a tool before in NASCAR with other drivers also. To me he is their 'Kap'. He has never won a NASCAR Cup Race that I am aware of.

Winning is important, but a lot of times in sports, if you're an all around great person and hard worker, even if you aren't the best or don't win much, the others will circle around you because of who you are and how hard you work. That guy can sometimes even make it as a team captain (unofficial if the captain has to on-field).

You can tell by the way the others treat him who Bubba is to them.

I don't pay enough attention to NASCAR to know, but the idea that he immediately thought this was a noose or that someone else did, speaks volumes about how well he gets on.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I do not follow NASCAR I just know I have heard he is a whiner and in many cases he has tried to fight multiple drivers. He's a punk.

There are also those who get to the 'big show' and never make it to the top. NASCAR is about winning not being the leading assist player or have the most doubles.

With this noose issue and so many rallying around him to me it is as bad as Kap and the Smollett hoax.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

well it looks like one to me,

that from the video CNN shows. 8:25 mark to 8:28 mark

and from Websters,

noose noun ˈnüs , British also ˈnüz Definition of noose
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : a loop with a slipknot that binds closer the more it is drawn
2 : something that snares like a noose noose verb noosed; noosing
Definition of noose (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb
1 : to secure by a noose
2 : to make a noose in or of

a noose.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

well it looks like one to me,

I sincerely doubt that is a noose. That is most likely a standard loop & knot. A noose requires the "slip" function.

There is some pretty hefty safety concerns around using a slip style anything as a pull that involves weights.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

you can make a non functioning hangman's noose, i used to do it all the time, when i was younger. even made small ones to hang from review mirrors.

looks like the real thing only doesn't slip.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

FBI = Fabricated Bogus Investigations

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join