It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Throw NASCAR president Steve Phelps in the lake and if he floats, he's a hoax artist. If he sinks, then we know he believed Bubba Wallace was the victim of racism.

Now pictures show the noose in the past, and a cut or broke robe today, where the noose once was. Did it brake or was it cut? In either case it could have only been someone on his team...

I missed the early part of this hoax. Did someone cut the noose off the garage-door rope and FedEx it to Nascar officials, who then contacted the DOJ?

Bubba says he has not seen the noose with his own eyes.
edit on 6/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Throw NASCAR president Steve Phelps in the lake and if he floats, he's a hoax artist. If he sinks, then we know he believed Bubba Wallace was the victim of racism.

Now pictures show the noose in the past, and a cut or broke robe today, where the noose once was. Did it brake or was it cut? In either case it could have only been someone on his team...

I missed the early part of this hoax. Did someone cut the noose off the garage-door rope and FedEx it to Nascar officials, who then contacted the DOJ?

The theory is that the FBI cut it off for evidence when they arrived. In my opinion, it was never removed and placed. It was simply hanging as the garage door pull the entire time until the FBI arrived. It was mistaken for the "noose" as it was serving as a pull loop.
edit on 23-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Would you have preferred an actual noose?

Of course not.

I think we'd all like it if racial tensions weren't so high right now either. Maybe if kneeling at a football game during the national anthem didn't create such an outrage we'd be in a better position to discuss police violence. Here we are though, where someone would see a looped rope and think it was a noose or a defeated nations flag and call it white supremacy.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ya know, why can't they kneel during the coin flip? That would be a good time. During the National Anthem makes no sense and conveys the wrong message. Kind of like the same message burning flags provides. Even better, they could replace the traditional coin with flipping a friendship cookie.

edit on 23-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Yes if only we would have bowed down to the lord kaeprnick, who wore police as pig socks and said he wouldnt stand for the flag of a racist country.

tell me, if some white celebrities say this country is bigotted against rural white people will you stand with them?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Ya know, why can't they kneel during the coin flip? That would be a good time. During the National Anthem makes no sense and conveys the wrong message. Kind of like the same message burning flags provides.

This is the same old garbage they always push.

"hey its your fault the riots are happening because you didnt give into our american hating race baiting before the riots"

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Don't worry the outrage can continue:

www.totalprosports.com...

They found another "noose" hanging from a tree outside of a track.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's just a bowline tied.

Hurry up everyone if you have a rope "swing" in your yard better take it down with a quickness.

In fact if you have any knots anywhere quickly take them down!

Also we need to protest neckties!! All the woke people know a necktie is symbolic of the oppressions of evil capitalism

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So the only people allowed in those stalls are the team...they are locked up tight, millions of dollars in there not to mention someone messing with the cars would be bad. The noose seems to have been the rope to pull down on the garage, been there for a long time, long before Bubba used the stall.

Now pictures show the noose in the past and a cut or broke robe today where the noose once was. Did it brake or was it cut? In either case it could have only been someone on his team...

Here’s what I think happened, for what it’s worth. I think Bubba got offended by having a ‘noose’ looking pull in his garage and cut it off or someone in his team did it, someone then either reported it knowing full well what happened or someone found it after it was cut.

For the last two days I’ve been watching all the races that were in June. I kept hearing Bubba this and Bubba that through all the races, they’re grandstanding on this guy big time and it’s very blatant. I’m sure this is all about NASCAR’s public image more than it is Bubba’s.

Personally, I can’t stand the guy, he’s very arrogant and a over acting drama queen. He’s a phony in my eyes and not a great driver IMO. He did okay in the truck series but now...meh.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: proximo
Ok, now that we know for sure they were talking about the door pull, what kind of sick person thinks a 2 inch loop on a rope clearly attached to pull down a garage door is a noose?

I'm sorry there is no excuse for this. NOBODY who has an IQ over 80 should have ever concluded this was a noose.

This thing makes zero sense - it makes me really sad that this is the kind of excrement that can become a national news story today.

Where was that stated?

In NASCAR's statement that was posted 2 pages ago.

“The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment. We appreciate the FBI’s quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing.”

You’ve gotta be sh!ttin’ me.

I honestly thought that was so far fetched that someone would actually believe that the “noose” was THAT rope that it couldn’t have possibly been it.

I need to find that deserted island I’ve always been dreaming of. This is too much.

Thanks for catching up, lol and I am the idiot, lol

I’m sure this will get deleted by a mod just like my last post did, though you’re allowed to freely say whatever you like to me for some reason.

Again. Go back and read my posts. If I’m an idiot for asking questions before jumping to conclusions than so be it. I never made a definitive statement on a single thing, I questioned this the entire time and stated I wouldn’t be surprised if this went either way.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Well I would bet he never opened or closed the door... BUT I'm sure his team has seen it 100 times as they pulled on it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Personally, I can’t stand the guy, he’s very arrogant and a over acting drama queen. He’s a phony in my eyes and not a great driver IMO. He did okay in the truck series but now...meh.

More importantly, he sucks as a driver. Showed promise in other races so they took a gamble on him and it didn't pay off.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The theory is that the FBI cut it off for evidence when they arrived. In my opinion, it was never removed and placed. It was simply hanging as the garage door pull the entire time until the FBI arrived. It was mistaken for the "noose" as it was serving as a pull loop.

Thank-you. But that doesn't add up, because several of the stalls have the nooses at the end of the garage-door rope. The weirdo who reported that noose, and the FBI could simply walk to adjacent stalls and look at the ropes, for God's sake. So cold NASCAR officials...before the bothered the FBI in the first place.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

More importantly, he sucks as a driver. Showed promise in other races so they took a gamble on him and it didn't pay off.

They don’t care if he sucks, he’s black and it helps to boost NASCAR’s image in the black community. This was very apparent after watching all the recent races back to back.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Grambler

Would you have preferred an actual noose?

Of course not.

I think we'd all like it if racial tensions weren't so high right now either. Maybe if kneeling at a football game during the national anthem didn't create such an outrage we'd be in a better position to discuss police violence. Here we are though, where someone would see a looped rope and think it was a noose or a defeated nations flag and call it white supremacy.

People don’t have a problem with kneeling, they have a problem with people doing it during the national anthem.

You ever wondered why they can’t kneel before or after the anthem, it’s because they want to make a statement the country is evil.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Thank-you. But that doesn't add up, because several of the stalls have the nooses at the end of the garage-door rope. The weirdo who reported that noose, and the FBI could simply walk to adjacent stalls and look at the ropes, for God's sake. So cold NASCAR officials...before the bothered the FBI in the first place.

No they don’t anymore, the stall next to it was photoed with no noose, but the rope is kinked which shows someone untied it.

Basically people at that track have known this is bs before the fbi even showed up.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
OMG this bubba Wallace just went on don lemon and doubled down. He is swearing it was a noose.

This really is jussie smollett the sequel

twitter.com...

edit on 23-6-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The fact that it was a noose is a no-brainer. I saw a chain noose in one of the stall videos, used for lifting engine blocks, or something heavy. Will the FBI be called to investigate that as something nefarious?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

OMG this bubba Wallace just went on don lemon and doubled down. He is swearing it was a noose.

twitter.com...

Bubba's got money. He should hire a private investigator if he doesn't trust the DOJ/FBI.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Wow, just wow

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join