It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Still waiting for hat eating and the apologies, you know who you are.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust
Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

None of that means it’s the noose in question. Bottom line. Outright believing it is, is just as lazy as assuming that the story was legit from the start.

It is compelling evidence, also the fact that the "noose" narrative is now being walked back. More evidence that you or anyone else has presented that it was a racist attack directed at Bubba.

It’s compelling evidence that rope exists inside the garages already. Literally nothing more until someone comes out and says “Yes, that’s the rope I was talking about.”

But enjoy running with the “evidence” that suits your narrative.

So you want to double down do ya? LOL, we will find out soon enough.

You’re either-

A) Not reading my posts in this thread

B) Purposefully ignoring my posts

C) Have severe reading compression issues

Go back and read my posts in this thread. I’m not going to write them all out again when I’m not even sure you can comprehend basic English.

So you lack the ability to look at the EVIDENCE that was presented and make a decision for yourself, instead, you need mommy and daddy MSM to tell you "the facts".

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: carewemust
I wonder if The View will have him back for a ‘post hoax’ interview?

Not likely. Those hateful women are probably scanning the news everyday looking for the next flash point racial incident... like some Dominican baseball player finding a banana in the dugout.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yes, of course. I was being rhetorical.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok, now that we know for sure they were talking about the door pull, what kind of sick person thinks a 2 inch loop on a rope clearly attached to pull down a garage door is a noose?

I'm sorry there is no excuse for this. NOBODY who has an IQ over 80 should have ever concluded this was a noose.

This thing makes zero sense - it makes me really sad that this is the kind of excrement that can become a national news story today.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Ok, now that we know for sure they were talking about the door pull, what kind of sick person thinks a 2 inch loop on a rope clearly attached to pull down a garage door is a noose?

I'm sorry there is no excuse for this. NOBODY who has an IQ over 80 should have ever concluded this was a noose.

This thing makes zero sense - it makes me really sad that this is the kind of excrement that can become a national news story today.

It was deliberate, and it worked. The story tonight to dismiss it was about 30 seconds, "no criminal intent", they didn't show a picture, they didn't explain anything and they didn't issue any apologies, much like some of the posters here.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

It was deliberate, and it worked. The story tonight to dismiss it was about 30 seconds, "no criminal intent", they didn't show a picture, they didn't explain anything and they didn't issue any apologies, much like some of the posters here.

Yeah, I guess you are right. The vast majority will never hear that it was BS. But NASCAR fans will - and this will definitely hurt their organization more than help it. After they saw the "noose" - they still propped this crap up. Whoever was in charge of their reaction should get fired immediately for incompetence.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yep you called it. It was a garage door opener release rope . It's hard to tie a decent not these days without a slip knot. Just because it has a slip knot doesn't always mean it's a noose.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So the evil racist who planted the noose years before. . . got away with it.

Well played Trump.

Well played.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well played Trump.

Well played.

Wait until they find the white pillow case you left in the tool chest.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Fake Noose 😆

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well played Trump.

Well played.

Wait until they find the white pillow case you left in the tool chest.

I actually have two white pillow cases ON MY BED right now!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hard to believe the rest of the drivers didn't have a lick of sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

NASCAR is on the way over to deal with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
white pillow cases?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

NASCAR is on the way over to deal with you.

But In order to get to me, they’d have to turn right!
edit on 23-6-2020 by DBCowboy because: Poop

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I would wager some of them or more did, but in this climate, do you dare risk speaking out? How fast do you get eaten by the mob?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I would wager some of them or more did, but in this climate, do you dare risk speaking out? How fast do you get eaten by the mob?

true that

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wonder if The View will have him back for a ‘post hoax’ interview?

Not likely. Those hateful women are probably scanning the news everyday looking for the next flash point racial incident... like some Dominican baseball player finding a banana in the dugout.

2020 is Karen's revenge.
edit on 0000006064066America/Chicago23 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join