It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kind of Creature caught on Facebook Live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
That was a somewhat interesting video.

I say somewhat because of such crappy quality I expect that 10 years ago but today...

I thought my cataracts had grown back.

Anyway, here's another attempt at this piece of garbage with a different frame and app.

Different filter:

edit on 23-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I guess I could buy that it's a bird.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Looks like the thing you ride in the Joust game.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes! An ostrich! That’s three for ostrich lol

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
S&F for sharing this. The histrionics of the guy taking the video are a little hard to sit through, but I genuinely don't understand WTF I was looking at. It really did seem to have an avian nature to it's gait. Was the only one who seemed to think that the thing appeared to be extremely TALL? I couldn't figure out if it was some artifact of the video, the lighting and shadow, or the thing did appear to be the same height as the tree branches at the end of the yard.

Very eerie and thought-provoking video, exactly the right stuff for this forum.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Earth feels like hell is here. At Easter I felt like we were all being punished for our sins. There is so much human evil and public negativity currently. This disease is killing off our people. We should all pray more and think about community service to help others. It feels like end times, people are behaving like crazy lunitics.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
very large praying mantis

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
The Earth feels like hell is here. At Easter I felt like we were all being punished for our sins. There is so much human evil and public negativity currently. This disease is killing off our people. We should all pray more and think about community service to help others. It feels like end times, people are behaving like crazy lunitics.

Eh, try not to let it get to you. Why fill up the time between with worry? If it's the comet, hey, I'm ready.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I don't know what it looks like. A velociraptor with a big booty?

But what I thought was interesting was that if you look closely at the video, there already seems to be activity in the background when he first starts shooting out the door. Shifts of light in the shadows too vague to clarify. Could he have just been pranked somehow?
edit on 23-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Some kind of creature has been caught on a live stream on Facebook. People are saying Dogman but it looks like maybe some kind of spirit to me.

m.facebook.com...

It shows up around the 1:20 mark.

Whatever it is, it’s definitely strange. We’re living in weird times.

his reaction is awesome

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: chr0naut

Possible since he lives in Flo-rida.

Damnit, I figured moving here would give me sight beyond sight. Turns out, I need a Sword of Omens.

I don’t see sh!t. In the video or pics.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I don't know what it looks like. A velociraptor with a big booty?

But what I thought was interesting was that if you look closely at the video, there already seems to be activity in the background when he first starts shooting out the door. Shifts of light in the shadows too vague to clarify. Could he have just been pranked somehow?

Could those have just been artifacts? He obviously doesn't have the best quality camera. Shooting from a lit location out into a dark location isn't ideal, and these phone cameras constantly try to make little adjustments.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
www.memecenter.com...

Looked like that thing...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join