It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kind of Creature caught on Facebook Live

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

What state was that? I like how these things pop up next to cave systems.
edit on 22-6-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

What state are was that? I like how things pop up next to cave systems.

I don't know, and I havent found the vids on YT yet. The guy was genuinely frightened. (understandably)
In one of his vids, it just looked like it could have been an illusion or shadow, so I almost dismissed it. But it another vid, you could actually see the creature blink. It was crazy.

ETA: The guy was filming an area of thick vegetation. A very dense thicket. He was right at the edge of it, and the creature was just inside the brush. IT was no more than 10 feet from him.
edit on 22-6-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Weird does have a strange tail, but looks like it can’t be a deer or something like it, it’s big like a giant lion but not a lion... how do you upload a .gif or clip here? I’m trying but can’t seem to upload my screenshot!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Now, now....they're really interdimensional.....I'm a great big outdoorsman....huge....go 240 big

But I've seen enough to know......go to just East if Seattle on I90....state hwy 18......logging road to the South and then say no more mate

Orbs of every description and a big black cat with a canine face....pit bullish or short nose lab.....scary sdpiritual crap when digging Spanish treasure...illegal to keep btw

Odd out of place metal objects....and people that are from beyond, obviously from beyond and bigfoot and the associated sounds and haps....im brave....but ran outta there like a screasming meemee....spiritually defeated like....so ashamed

Dats a big critter, shoot it and it blinks gone....like the cryptid black cat....
THEY DISSAPEAR MAGICALLY

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That’s exactly what it looks like a giant cat like animal! a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Interesting... I have a street light behind my house that "burnt" out a few weeks ago and my Australian Shepherd has been going wonky around 10 pm nearly every night and barking for about 30 solid minutes. My 3.5 acres back up to solid woods.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How I do it...can i speak....when ya see and feel other realities things in your walk.....ya start leaning to the Jesus narrative and i think its on purpose for us humans....

I learned quick to stay grounded in Jesus....or i was going to perish or suffer or get eaten or bit by that giant snake....

Out by yourself its just you and God.....then its all about will that son of a bitchen monster right there leave or stay.....Jesus....
Smellin bigfoot at my usual remote spot ....you can tell, that smell aint right.....i stayed anyway with my 44 mag under my pillow in the back of a blazer....told Jesus good night....smell took a few hours then it was gone, now TELL me

Jesus or I ain't goin out....i call dangerous predators at night......not smart.....no more of that, used to go up in a tree and point my guns down the trunk....he he
a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 22-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Um... wow. I'm not sure what to think about that.
Freaky for sure. All I saw was the wispy near-transparent thing. Makes me hella curious.

At CoulYounger - Do you happen to remember the names of the vids or the channel they came from? I know you said you saw them a couple years ago, but maybe they're still up.

edit on 6/22/2020 by Slinki because: derpness

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Shadows in the trees? It's literally tree branches and shadows.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

As long as you're posting random gibberish, how about making it entertaining at least?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Shadows in the trees? It's literally tree branches and shadows.

The pic or the video? The pic is less convincing to me. The video is obviously something moving, and it's not tree branches.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I hope it's a deer, because if not, that's pretty creepy.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

pareidolia? Probably. But, are you 100% certain?

I think pics like this are easily distorted accidentally. I like to always be in the open mind camp until I’m more than certain that it’s nothing. I see no harm in being a skeptic that can believe when the right evidence presents itself. Is this such a case? No, but it’s entertaining to me nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I think it’s a deer bounding

Not sure what kind of weird ass deer you have in your neck of the woods, but ours don't look like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I just moved to the Catskills in NY. I’m guessing we have catdeer. That’s a thing right?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thats a deer. Im on a 50" monitor.

The animals right ear looks strange, but the left ear is correct and at the right level. I can see both eyes. Ignore the shine in its right eye. I can also see the body off to our right. I think it is just the angle it is holding its head.

Disclaimer: I do believe in non human beings. Ive been visitedbythem 11 years ago, right here in my home, 5' from where Im sitting

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Sounds good to me. I may have to come up to do some hunting.
Not sure about bait though.
Molasses salt block or sardines.... Maybe both.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why is everyone commenting on the picture and ignoring the video? The picture is inconclusive. The video is most definitely NOT a deer. It runs like a man. I'm not saying it's not a man, but it's definitely not a deer either.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I’m thinking anchovies and human remains, that’ll catch you something! And if not, the fly fishing is spectacular 🤙

a reply to: face23785

After rewatching the video, just like another poster said it could be a crane.

Maybe it’s an escaped kangaroo
Kangaroo Florida
edit on 22-6-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join