It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From 1 million down to 6200 and a possible reason at Tulsa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
4 million watched it on TV. Even if you lived in Tulsa you could stay home and watch it on TV. Which is what they did.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Its pretty sad that so many people think its acceptable to disrupt other people's peaceful exercise of their political opinions.

And you wonder why we have Donald Trump and Joe Biden as our only choices for president. We don’t deserve any better.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25260761]carewemust[/post
]"Since 99.96% of humans in the USA will die of something besides Covid-19, no rational person is more worried about this little virus any more than we are with the flu, pneumonia, hepatitis, or any other communicable disease."
How very Darwinian...but I still don't wish that upon you.

edit on 22-6-2020 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Trump as Mr. Ventilator who allowed the lockdown and the great democrat money extraction.

They put him in a no win situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

"They" who?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Heard a remarkably simple theory that has just as much validity form dennis prager.

Maybe people were concerned about the virus, I know its trump and everybody is looking for something big but maybe instead its the simple things that accounted for a portion of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's something I will never understand is having fun at a political rally, I couldn't think of anything more mind numbing than listening to that dreary pandering.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Why did the kids ADMIT to what they'd done?

Idiots.

Because they exposed Trump as the clueless idiot that he is.
While that might not be the hardest thing to achieve in this world, it's still pretty slick.
If a teenage girl can trick Trump in to believing 1 million wanted to attend his rally than you can only imagine what Putin is doing to this guy.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's something I will never understand is having fun at a political rally, I couldn't think of anything more mind numbing than listening to that dreary pandering.

I'm with you on this...

Maybe we need to go to a Trump rally...lol

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Because they exposed Trump as the clueless idiot that he is.
While that might not be the hardest thing to achieve in this world, it's still pretty slick.
If a teenage girl can trick Trump in to believing 1 million wanted to attend his rally than you can only imagine what Putin is doing to this guy.

So she ordered two tickets, and pushed the idea to social media for others to do the same. They don't think they actually affected the physical numbers that went, but they thought it was funny they could do it. I'm not sure how this makes Trump a clueless idiot...lol BTW FOX said they pulled 7.7 million who watched it from home, so I wonder what the other channels pulled..

Now you want to see a clueless idiot move... This little stunt where you could put your picture in it was one of the biggest "what were they thinking" political dumb ass moves I have seen in a long time.

edit on 22-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ive always criticized the things i dont like.

Faking like that shows weakness, and prevents a vetting of what really happened. Despite us all knowing the truth

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The left is even more excited about this than they were impeachment.

I can't wait til November.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Remember how Hillary could not fill a high school gym in Miami?

Here is a fun reminder of what Bidens Philly rally looked like.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Stormdancer777

"They" who?

"They" are the amorphous embodiment of why I didn't get a cookie.
edit on 0000006070867America/Chicago22 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Its pretty sad that so many people think its acceptable to disrupt other people's peaceful exercise of their political opinions.

And you wonder why we have Donald Trump and Joe Biden as our only choices for president. We don’t deserve any better.

Fully agree on everything there!

PS- I saw your PM last night, my apologies, I’ll get back to that shortly!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
CNN found the teenager that started it all off, and I must say she is looking rough...

Not much on the 12 million who watched it virtually though...

edit on 24-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We tried this in 2008. Registered as democrats to vote for Hillary over Obama and keep their feud going. It didn't work other than prolonging the primaries. In the end, Tik Tok'ers won't make one bit of difference. Next time everyone will show up just in case.

Thanks "Tik Tok teens".

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

She looks like the type that would call Trump a fatass.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

The hypocrisy of a democrat calling Trump an idiot is the same as robbing a big bank and then trashing a guy and calling him immoral for stealing $5 out of the cash register at a gas station.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

the radical communists of the progressive left have done copied the tactics of the population that has racked up a 14 point lead for 'sleepy joe' Biden (who likely would not be able to endure an exhausting Innauguration Cerimony anyhow...)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join