It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-on-white violent crime much worse than I thought

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

I like everything you said. We’ve found common ground.

That's good to hear... but it sure puts the exclamation mark on the matter as well. None of this is rocket science. It's just common sense. And if you and I can approach this from opposing viewpoints and still find the same common ground and happy medium, then it's obvious that others are deliberately and knowingly obfuscating the issues for nefarious purposes.

And they don't care who -- or how many -- are hurt in the process.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

You're so lost, the graph says everything. You're trying to make an anti-black thread and you're just talking in circles.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The only racists I see here are the people saying these statistics exist because black people are incapable of bettering themselves without some form of assistance...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The truth is in the middle. There are things holding the "black community" back outside their control, but there are also many things inside the "black community" that only they can fix themselves.

The issue is too many people are divided into one side or the other.

One side blames everyone but the black community for their problems, ignoring the things that can only be fixed within it. Perpetuating a believe of pure victim status.

The other side refuses to accept that there are in fact things holding the black community back that's outside their control. Perpetuating a belief that the only thing necessary to fix the black communities problems is for the black community to fix itself.

The truth is, there's plenty that can be and needs to be done to help fix the problem, and much of it is being attempted, but much of it can't go anywhere because much of it requires effort on both sides and cooperation. There's also outside forces that don't want the problems being fixed manipulating both sides of the divide.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I meant the other dude that you were talking to ..

But yeah I know what you're referring to, those are called instincts. Mine kicked in when people started hoarding toilet paper.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

You're so lost, the graph says everything. You're trying to make an anti-black thread and you're just talking in circles.
I’m lost, eh? Well, I suppose you read my post stating 64 percent of violent crimes by blacks were committed against non-blacks. Double check my figures if you like.

I did the same calculations for white violent crimes, and guess what? Only 12.3 percent of violent crimes by whites were committed against non-whites.

You refuse to see the truth staring you in the face. Instead of denying there’s a huge problem with violence among black Americans, wouldn’t it be better to accept reality? Whites also have a huge problem with violence. No doubt about it. But it’s much worse percentage-wise with blacks. By confronting the painful reality, maybe we can alleviate the problem.

Don’t forget blacks comprise 50 percent of homicide arrestees every year, and more than 50 percent of robbery arrestees. The rates are higher for black juveniles in both categories.

It doesn’t help blacks in any way to pretend they’re the victims when it’s just the opposite. Once again, 64 percent of their violent crime victims are non-black.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PharoahSpiderMan

I meant the other dude that you were talking to ..

But yeah I know what you're referring to, those are called instincts. Mine kicked in when people started hoarding toilet paper.
I was afraid that might be the case. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
and sometimes the robbers are massively disproportionately representative of one social group than another.

Absolutely!!!!

When was the last time a Prince stole a car.
Why aren't the rich out there picking pockets?
Last time I checked, there were no Princes in the USA. Saudi Arabia though. Any rioting and looting there lately ? Didn’t think so.
However in the US we have such as Speaker Pelosi who is very wealthy and represents California ... where there is massive “ inequality ” and homeless. Maybe she should share her wealth with her homeless constituents.
edit on 24-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The other side refuses to accept that there are in fact things holding the black community back that's outside their control

What things ? Employment opportunities? Education?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Sadly, I didn’t realize white on white crime was such a huge problem, assuming I’m reading the numbers right. You guys should do something about that.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

That's some of it. Though, both are attempted and then the other half of the equation happens.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

Sadly, I didn’t realize white on white crime was such a huge problem, assuming I’m reading the numbers right. You guys should do something about that.
I looked at the figures, and you’re right. As a percentage of the total white population (about 200 million), whites commit violent crimes against other whites about one-ninth more than blacks commit violent crimes against other blacks, assuming there are about 40 million blacks.

I’m not going to pretend it isn’t a huge problem. It’s shameful and embarrassing. Something needs to be done about it, and I don’t know what can be done realistically.

But on a brighter note, you must be ecstatic over the dramatically lower rate of black-on-black violent crime — aside from the 2,600 black-on-black homicides and nonnegligent manslaughters reported in the 2018 FBI UCR table 6.
ucr.fbi.gov...

Don’t worry (if you ever did) about the 548,000 black-on-white violent crimes in 2018 — nine times as many as whites inflicted on blacks.

Likewise, don’t worry about the 112,000 black-on-Hispanic violent crimes — about 2.5 times more than Hispanics inflicted on blacks.

And don’t worry about the 50,000 black-on-Asian violent crimes — at least 1,000 times more than Asians inflicted on blacks.

And the fact that almost two-thirds of black violent crimes are inflicted on non-blacks is a good thing as far as you’re concerned. If they committed those crimes against other blacks, the rate of black-on-black violent crime would surpass the rate of white-on-white violent crime. And non-blacks suffer instead of blacks. It’s a win-win for you.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

edit on 24-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If you wanted more proof of your point, you can kick over any rock in Australia, South Africa and be proven right.
Genociders like to keep genocides quiet.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Bottom line; with diversity comes claims of a prejudiced nature. Meaning, as long as there are differences between us, people will claim to have been mistreated because of said differences. Skin color, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, social status and genealogy have all been primary factors leading to acts of violence on another human being. AKA, Hate crimes. Although there have undoubtedly been many legitimate "hate crimes" committed throughout US history, there have been even more false accusations. Crimes committed by whites on blacks or blacks on whites which were not at all racially motivated, but were still deemed as such. Or more specifically, cases of police brutality were no evidence existed pointing towards racism being a motivating factor. Look at Rodney King. Although a clear case of police brutality, (correct me if i'm wrong) race had nothing to do with it. The fact that Rodney King was on PCP, the police tasers had no effect on him and he had the strength of 5 men, required much more effort to detain him. But, the continued bludgeoning they gave him was disgusting. But a clear cut case of non-racially motivated police brutality was spun into a "hate crime" and when those cops were acquitted, all hell broke loose. Arson, rampant looting and the attacks on innocent white people (see Reginald Denny) ensued. Luckily, not everyone was out for blood and Denny's life was saved by four black men. Now, fast forward to the present and we have a similar situation with the murder of George Floyd. And once again, it's not a race thing but rather a cop on a powertrip.

What I'm trying to say is that even if a day came where no man/woman looked down upon another man/woman because of the color of his/her skin, racism would still continue to exist. There will always be those who claim to have been treated unfairly because of their differences. And as long as those claims exist, no matter how untrue, racism will also exist. As long as we continue to identify ourselves as "black" people and "white" people, racism will continue to exist. In my opinion, "Black Lives Matter", (the term more than the actual movement) only accentuates the feeling of a societal separation. If we truly want equality, or anything close to it, we can start with a changing "Black Lives Matter" to "All Lives Matter". As a white male, I would see that as a poignant act of solidarity and unification. Changing the one-sided narrative to include the whites who are also suffering and are victims of hate crimes. Because ALL LIVES equally MATTER!!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Here’s a link to a U.S. DOJ report on 2018 violent crimes. www.bjs.gov...

The violent crimes researched in the study are rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault.

Go to Page 13, Table 14 for a breakdown of interracial violent crimes (not including homicide or nonnegligent manslaughter).

The table shows about 548,000 violent crimes committed by blacks against whites in 2018.

In contrast, about 60,000 violent crimes were committed by whites against blacks in 2018. That’s only 11 percent as many as blacks committed against whites.

So I ask you: Who are the true victims of racial injustice in America?

And there are so little of them. 13%.

Now. Is it low IQ? Is it environment? Is it anger? Is it jealousy? Clearly there is something wrong with a certain people in this country. How can we fix this?

Do we take extra special care in education? Do we teach them at a pace that they can keep up?

Let's ask some educators that deal with these youths at a important stage in their development.

Do teachers see a difference in learning capabilities between different races?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Last time I checked, there were no Princes in the USA.

Unless you're an underage girl you won't get invited to their parties.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join