It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-on-white violent crime much worse than I thought

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here’s a link to a U.S. DOJ report on 2018 violent crimes. www.bjs.gov...

The violent crimes researched in the study are rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault.

Go to Page 13, Table 14 for a breakdown of interracial violent crimes (not including homicide or nonnegligent manslaughter).

The table shows about 548,000 violent crimes committed by blacks against whites in 2018.

In contrast, about 60,000 violent crimes were committed by whites against blacks in 2018. That’s only 11 percent as many as blacks committed against whites.

So I ask you: Who are the true victims of racial injustice in America?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Wouldn't higher crime rates be an indicator of injustice?

Unless there is any implication of racial motivation behind these attacks, this doesn't help your argument.

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace
Good thread and info. People need to stop being polite in allowing the lies to continue on this. Look at where that got us. It's time to end the false narratives.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
I'm trying real hard to understand what point you're trying to make. Are you saying that the fact that there is more black on white violent crimes recorded (by far) that it is somehow an indicator that blacks are the victims of injustice? Is that the point you are trying to make?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Do you know what this means? This means.... reality and facts are racist!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Because the White population is the MAJORITY race in America, they will be the victim of violent crimes more often than individuals from other races. Bigger target.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Unless there is any implication of racial motivation behind these attacks, this doesn't help your argument.
You don’t think some of those 548,000 violent crimes — in just one freaking year! — had racist motives?

This report covers rape, sexual assault, aggravated assault and simple assault, along with robbery.

I’ll grant you that robbery is less likely to have a racial motivation, but the four other crimes seem likely to be frequently racially motivated.

In a robbery, the criminal is out to take someone else’s property. I imagine he selects victims who look like they’ll offer minimal resistance and have desirable possessions to steal. I suspect most robbers usually don’t care about race, ethnicity, gender, etc.

But with rape, sexual assault, aggravated and simple assault, the criminal is well aware of his victim’s race and his intention from the start is to harm the victim.

Just to be fair, I attribute the same motivations to white criminals who commit these crimes against blacks, albeit about a tenth as much. Fair enough?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

What? How so? IDK but the vast majority of crimes against blacks are from blacks... is that injustice too? Could it be cultural driven?

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Because the White population is the MAJORITY race in America, they will be the victim of violent crimes more often than individuals from other races. Bigger target.

That’s the kind of rationalization I was expecting. But there’s a big problem with your logic. There are only five times as many whites as blacks in America. Yet blacks violently victimized whites nine times as much as vice versa in 2018. How do you rationalize that?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

That’s the kind of rationalization I was expecting. But there’s a big problem with your logic. There are only five times as many whites as blacks in America. Yet blacks violently victimized whites nine times as much as vice versa in 2018. How do you rationalize that?

How does 13% of the population average 51% of ALL homicides since 1980?

edit on 22-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There are at least 50 percent more Hispanics in this country than blacks. Yet Hispanics committed “only” 365,000 violent crimes against whites according to the report. That’s two-thirds as many as blacks committed against whites. Eagerly awaiting your explanation.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'd wager the answer lies in a culture that glorifies and encourages a complete lack of self worth & simple dignity in favor of street cred.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Good question. The Left never wants to talk about it, and I suspect must Leftists aren’t even aware of it.

You’d think that would be a huge news story, but no one in the MSM wants to touch it. It’s radioactive and will get you in deep, deep trouble with the thought police — even though it’s the truth. I used to think journalists were seekers of truth. What a joke!

Sadly, young blacks comprised 58 percent of all juveniles arrested for homicide and nonnegligent manslaughter in 2018. It’s all in the FBI UCR table 43B.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Here’s a link to a U.S. DOJ report on 2018 violent crimes. www.bjs.gov...

The violent crimes researched in the study are rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault.

Go to Page 13, Table 14 for a breakdown of interracial violent crimes (not including homicide or nonnegligent manslaughter).

The table shows about 548,000 violent crimes committed by blacks against whites in 2018.

In contrast, about 60,000 violent crimes were committed by whites against blacks in 2018. That’s only 11 percent as many as blacks committed against whites.

Mankind. Human.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Checking in to see if the op thinks skin color causes violent criminal behavior.
Seems like that’s what you are saying, is that right?

All other factors not considered, do you think blacks are predisposed to criminal activity?

Because that’s what you are saying here.
Have I misconstrued the point you are making?

Did you know there are more white people than black people the us? A lot more.

Also, I might have missed the white on white criminality stat.

edit on 22-6-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Wait, so if there are A LOT MORE white folks in the country, wouldn't the white on black crime number be HIGHER? I guess I'm not sure how this agenda thing works.
edit on 22-6-2020 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There's still no reason to believe race is a factor.

I don't know what sort of rapists you know, but all my rapist buddies would be offended at the implication they are racist.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Fewer targets.
Unless you are of the mindset that white people should only commit crimes against other races.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Good question. The Left never wants to talk about it, and I suspect must Leftists aren’t even aware of it.

That's because they don't actually want to discuss race past a bumper sticker.

But these crime rates are a result of racism and higher incarceration rates more single mothers etc.

I don't have the answers but you can't point to higher crime rates and say it proves there is no racism.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

What? How so? IDK but the vast majority of crimes against blacks are from blacks... is that injustice too? Could it be cultural driven?

Absolutely it is culture driven.
How does being owned effect a people?

Look at the Irish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join