It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign my yearbook.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I hope the site can manage to survive but regardless of what the future may hold, its been real. I can sincerely say that I've enjoyed my time here and I truly admire many of the members here. I wish you all the best.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Signed.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
As a fellow ‘gander (SE) I will surely miss this place. A lot of great threads over the years.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
For lack of anything better, the title reflects how this feels. ATS ending that is.

The conversation, debates and banter will live on long after we've parted ways.
The only regret is not having a beer or coffee with just about all of you. Even the Silly bots!
So farewell and should you respond, I'll do my damndest to reply with a parting, memorable remark.
Take care folks, I'll miss you and this place.

Not looking forward to the dreaded #404 page not found

Will be a sad, a very sad day for ALL of us...................

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If someone miss this old man or just want to say hello, in the bottom of this post is the link to my YT channel. Post a comment, let me know your ATS name.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

In the words of Jackson Brown, 🎶 OH WONT YOU STAY , JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, SAY YOU WILL, SAY YOU WILL 🎶

I've been on here a long time, never have said to much, Ive been reading, laughing, (I'll really miss you guys that made me laugh) . This site ROCKS me to sleep.

I HOPE WE CAN ALL STAY TOGETHER,

Callmeanutcase2 AKA Cindy in Las Vegas

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: callmeanutcase2

In the words of Jackson Brown, 🎶 OH WONT YOU STAY , JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, SAY YOU WILL, SAY YOU WILL 🎶

OR

I've been on here a long time

Not as long as me?

I HOPE WE CAN ALL STAY TOGETHER,

We can hope ...... but not looking good

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Signed, with kind regards and my best wishes,

It's been a fun ride, but we're not quite done yet

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Hey JinMI..11th grade was a blast. remember that time when those Bully's picked a fight, and the "tough guys" ran for the hills. Crazy Right..I expected more. Don't forget to wear your mask and STFU...It's the New Normal man..everyone is doing it.

Best O Wishes and have a great summer

Your one of the main reasons this place was phenomenal. It would be an honor if you deleted my last post here for being off topic, even if it wasn't.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't see how it will but surely hope so too.

The information contained here is a literal goldmine and losing that also weighs heavy.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I never got a senior high school year book... Wish I had now. Maybe I can print this out and it'll be the closest thing. Yeah, it' s the loss of all the tons of archived stuff that kills me. Plus, I come here every day to see what's going on in the world since I don't watch any news...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

"UR 2 Cool 2 B 4gotten!"

I aways enjoyed your post. Truly brought provocative content and a good sense of humor and congeniality.

"Let's hang out this summer!"

edit on 6/22/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Plus, I come here every day to see what's going on in the world since I don't watch any news...

Ditto, I'm on ATS every morning to check the news before the kettle's even finished boiling,

I feel at a loss of any viable alternatives, I just don't know,

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I'm in the same boat. I don't visit any other websites and wouldn't know where to go...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I never got a senior high school year book... Wish I had now. Maybe I can print this out and it'll be the closest thing. Yeah, it' s the loss of all the tons of archived stuff that kills me. Plus, I come here every day to see what's going on in the world since I don't watch any news...

So true. Usually lingering around to see stuff breaking or hear something and check ATS. That's going to sting.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

"UR 2 Cool 2 B 4gotten!"

I aways enjoyed your post. Truly brought provocative content and a good sense of humor and congeniality.

"Let's hang out this summer!"

Appreciate it KJ as much as your tenure as Mod.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I always liked your posts! Nice to converse with everyone here!

I’ll always remember ATS, Thank you all!

C

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Putting my X in the box , Been here since 2004 in one form or another

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I graduated from high school in 1973 and I still have all
of my year books,including those from junior high.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

We ARE trying to save this place.

Due to obvious factors, the effort was taken to a private site.

MANY stated / pledged to help. However, we’ve only had 8 people show up (but it’s only been about 24 hours).

PLEASE, if you are one of the people that wants to see this place survive — PM Flyingclaydisk. He has been gracious enough to spearhead this endeavor. As if this man didn’t have any time to begin with...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join