It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinda funny, sad and scary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It’s funny, just seemed to be here, not necessary, not overly important and not life changing but
It was my go to site for news, different news, abstract news, news others were not covering, were hiding

I didn’t like Trump but after reading what I did here my disgust softened on Trump and was pleased he got the nod, still a dick but a good one
I didn’t mind Obama but after being here, it lessened into disgust, same with Hilary, now Biden after being on ats looks like a “dumpster fire” (I won’t miss the americanisms I have picked up), politics was ok.
Big foot, hmmm, interesting
Aliens, I learned a lot
Cults, pagans, crop circles and evolution
Saddens me that’s gone, such a robust discussion site will be gone
There is a list of alternative beliefs and myths but I will miss my non msm news stream the most. News that I don’t see reported in many places outside of here, a gathering of many different opinions and sources, some good, some bad but noteworthy non the less

Scares me, where to from here, not for me but for other sources, defunded? This is real bad, censoring the internet, that is not really sad, that’s devastating.
Where will alternative, non msm come from, what else is being defunded

The biggest conspiracy of all, control of information and they have us all, they have won.

The NWO, they win

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No, they don't win.

There are plenty of sites scattered around.

It's not the end of the world, just be grateful you got to experience what ATS has offered and carry that with you in your new endeavours.

rogue-nation3.com/index.php

edit on 21-6-2020 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
No, they don't win.

How does that old saying go again?

Divide, and Conquer

A force scattered is a force diminished.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
No, they don't win.

It's not the end of the world, just be grateful you got to experience what ATS has offered and carry that with you in your new endeavours.

Yeah but if google is defunding them as well, what then?
Who survives

top topics

join