It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - My running mate must be ready day one to be POTUS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

Not necessarily, but now I can see our current president for who he is. Which is a kid in office.
They both suck in my eyes but unfortunately Biden is the best choice in my opinion.

If you don't think Joe Biden has Dementia, you can vote for him with a clear conscious. What dumbfounds me is how 32% of Democrats feel Biden has Dementia, but will vote to put him in charge of our country anyway. (Preparing to start a thread on that amazing statistic.)

ONLY 32%?
Is the other 68% deaf & blind?

The other 68% of Democrats leaned toward "hoping" that Joe Biden does not have Dementia.

Here's the poll: zogbyanalytics.com... -swing-voters-less-likely-to-think-biden-has-dementia

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Have fun with that bro. Doesn’t really matter who wins as this country is going to #.

No iy dosen't make a difference Trumps outsider win and all the opposition he's had shows that there is a power that men dare not talk of above a whisper as was once said of in the early 1900's. PS the comment you responded to was suppose to of benn posted in a different subject not this one.

Well I guess I goofed then.
That’s on me.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Have fun with that bro. Doesn’t really matter who wins as this country is going to #.

This is an example of what we don't need in America right now, to be so easily defeated by the simple posturing of air, that ebbs and flows as wildly as liberal media designed to cull your view and diminish your perception until you're beaten enough to simply not care and relagate your constitutional right on a whim because you've been lead to believe this Country has gone to #, SMDH.

The real funny thing is here@?! I actually don’t watch or read any news organizations articles or hit pieces. I have my own opinions most unlike you there buddy.

Do ya really want to start this again? It’s been a bit since we did this.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian
Can you source exactly what "wrong doing" the president has done?
Because I really don't think you can, your argument is ignorant at best.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I can't wait till Trump has to move off-planet.

What's repulsive is your POTUS. x
edit on 22-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Don't want to vote for trump that's fine I'm not, but why on Earth would you vote biden vote third party libertarian party has an interesting candidate.

Unless you want to watch the nation burn.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Epic fail!!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Aye Trump 2020 will be an "Epic fail"

Kind of like his rally where only 6400 people turned up.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aye Trump 2020 will be an "Epic fail"

Kind of like his rally where only 6400 people turned up.

How many showed up for dimentia Joe?
The guy who isn't clear on what position he's running for?

Hope you've got your msm approved sky location device so you know which way to scream in a few months...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

He is in the house in self-isolation like any other sane person until the R rate goes under 1.

It's only the half tards that are attending public events packed in like sardines. x

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I take it you're out of work eh?

I wouldn't attend a rally no matter what, I hated public gatherings before it was cool.

I also voted third party last time around but my vote doesn't count because my whole state is run by two cities that would burn to the ground if we cut off welfare for people who don't want to work.

Biden isn't isolating, he's hiding.
I promise, his handlers told him to sit down and shut up because every time he opened his mouth he created a ton of work for the media to cover up his obvious lack of awareness.

Pretty please, find someone who isn't weaving baskets to run against trump, and stop this insanity of supporting the obvious ringer who is being used to place some yet unknown nut bag in office!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

No, i can work from home, fortunately, if needs must.

If its any consolation i think there both decrepit old bastards. LoL

Lesser of two evils, all the same, is Biden, which is why he will win.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

I'm voting D come November.
Trump has failed miserably as of late. At first he had my vote but I can see him for what he is now.
He does not care about you nor I but only his image and does not fly with me.

If you're that easily swayed you watch too much TV and use too little common sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

No, i can work from home, fortunately, if needs must.

If its any consolation i think there both decrepit old bastards. LoL

Lesser of two evils, all the same, is Biden, which is why he will win.

Biden is the lesser of two evils? Haha nope I dont think so, this guy is a career swamp corrupt politician for over 4 decades and seeks to keep the status quo.
The guy is a pedo racist. Have you ever heard the racist statements that come out of HIS mouth? Or do you choose to ignore it?
He's one of the worst pandering politicians I've seen in my life.
Have you heard his lies about how he was on the front lines of the civil rights movement arm in arm with the most well known civil rights leaders? And that his advisers had to consistently tell him not to say that because it was a lie (this was during his last failed presidential campaign)

He will keep letting chinese communist party members to gain more and more control in the USA and push for more authoritarian policies and censorship (you see that happening right now with the media and big tech)
He will push to keep the same corrupt politician hacks in office (Schiff, Pelosi, nadler, Schumer, and some Republican politicians)
Him and his son hunter Biden are involved in a massive corruption scandal in Ukraine

Also, looks to me (and millions others) that he has symptoms of dementia.
Should someone who has dementia hold the highest office position in the country? ( or is that not politically correct to ask that? I really don't care)

See, when he comes out from hiding in the basement, he will be asked questions regarding all of this and more. He won't be able to hide anything (granted the MSM and dnc will do their best to hide it) and he will show his colors even more. And not to mention the debates, the guy will be destroyed.

When it shows that he isnt physically or mentally fit to hold office before the election the dnc will then pull the switch to have a brokered convention or have his VP pick run for the presidency (hence why they are waiting till August to announce his VP pick)

So the lesser of two evils? Not by a long shot
People like president trump because he isnt a career politician and isnt afraid to say what needs to be said. Oh, he also gets things done and accomplished. When was the last time a president got as much accomplished as him? He may not be the most decent person but he is an excellent president and dared to fight the status quo who typically run for president.
Trump also isnt trying to subvert our constitutional rights and freedoms and these days I highly like that and so do millions of others.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

One of the biggest constants with Trump is deregulation and business at full speed ahead, but how can he work when so much is piled against him?

It's just his natural senses concerning business, making money, things like that, the man wants the Economy to fire up but he can't do that with push back from Govs.

Regardless of what you think of Trump, all the hate has literally stemmed from his type of personallity and character, guess what? That isn't a valid reason to obstruct the man, for these fools would see America burn, even if they burn with it.

These radicals are so far removed that it's literally pushing the independent and centrist vote for Trump because in all this chaos, one thing is clear that has remained the same, the same determination, the same prospects for our economy, the same for the American people, that's Trump, his vision has not altered or changed and it is that completed and unabated perspective with which people can definitely anchor to because it is the only thing that hasn't changed, a refreshing breath of common sense on basic legislative views.

All this BS will continue under Biden, however, with Trump, it'll still continue, but steadly die down, as the economy further ticks back up and Coronovirus fears dismissed.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Or how about this one......

"I'm going to start eating crap, because I don't like the taste of broccoli."

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Have you seen the polls lately?

It's not looking good for old Donny Boy Trump.

And its the same dude attempting to fight with and set himself up against a pandemic and failing miserably.

Hardly indicative of the complete picture, but i think we can see whos racist with the Kung Flu bull-tard.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yeah let's tout those polls, I think we all remember what happened last time that happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Aye polls are silly, indicative of feck all really.

Which is why there are so many of them i imagine.

How did the book ban go?

Not good.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Yeah let's tout those polls, I think we all remember what happened last time that happened.

We said in 2016 to "flip" the polls. (If poll said Trump 45% - Hillary 55%...the OPPOSITE was true.) That was the correct way to view them then, and is the correct way to view them now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join