It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - My running mate must be ready day one to be POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Regardless who the VP choice is: the dEms don’t stand a chance in hell

Four and half years left folks

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Regardless who the VP choice is: the dEms don’t stand a chance in hell

Four and half years left folks
Silent Majority, they're pissed.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dems already know they've lost 2020.
This is why they're throwing their insane tantrums.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
As noted previously, I think a lot of people are going to feel a lot better voting for an vacuous senile kick-the-can-down-the-road old man rather than the current hyper-divisive train wreck of an old man that is tearing the country apart. I'd be happier with an empty shell of a human as president so we, the US population that cares about our UNITED states, can start undoing the mess that Trump has gotten us into. The people will fix this and it will take some work. But who fixes it will not some old numb career politician, & certainly not an old & angry used car salesman of a reality TV host that can't help but throw gas on every spark.

Oh no.
If the dems win I plan on bitching, kicking and screaming at every damn thing they do.
They can stick the United crap where the monkey put the peanut.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The fact is...that with a wide and diverse variety of presidential candidates...representing a number of minorities...the democrats overwhelmingly preferred an old, rich, white, male with dementia.

Why would democrats prefer a black woman now...when they already had every chance to nominate one?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Oh yes. They know.

That much is evident in the insane reeeing on this site. The multiple users of one profile are even contradicting one another in their rambling and lies.
The hatred is increasing.

The fakeoutrage riots are all a symptom of “the left” preparing for another pathetic tantrum this November

It’s embarrasing them all but they don’t know how to stop themselves. It’s hilarious.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

OK I cant stand Biden, but that's actually the job description for the VP.

If you could provide a link or some context, your OP might make some sense...otherwise it just looks like a troll post.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Oh yes. They know.

That much is evident in the insane reeeing on this site. The multiple users of one profile are even contradicting one another in their rambling and lies.
The hatred is increasing.

The fakeoutrage riots are all a symptom of “the left” preparing for another pathetic tantrum this November

It’s embarrasing them all but they don’t know how to stop themselves. It’s hilarious.

Believe me...I know.
I've seen the old..."I used to like Trump...but now I see how terrible he is and I'm going with Joe the vegetable" tactic many times on these threads.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
As noted previously, I think a lot of people are going to feel a lot better voting for an vacuous senile kick-the-can-down-the-road old man rather than the current hyper-divisive train wreck of an old man that is tearing the country apart. I'd be happier with an empty shell of a human as president so we, the US population that cares about our UNITED states, can start undoing the mess that Trump has gotten us into. The people will fix this and it will take some work. But who fixes it will not some old numb career politician, & certainly not an old & angry used car salesman of a reality TV host that can't help but throw gas on every spark.
"I'd be happier with an empty shell then President Trump."

Therein lies the problem. Not your constitutional right to express your opinion and views, rather, your reason for doing so.

The beauty about America is I can disagree with you and choose the level with which I should respond to you, however in this instance I'll keep it professional.

Of Americans surveyed, none were enthusiastic about voting for Biden, furthermore, the vast amounts of votes for him are what we call the "Spite" vote, where you cast aside all logic and reason, to embrace hyper partisan politics to the point where you care not for the legislation that impacts American lives, but to simply, "get back at someone".

That isn't how you win elections, they tried it in 2016 and failed, they will try it again in November, it will fail.

Additionally, I disagree with your views and opinions as they are dismissive of who and what have been creating the division in this County, which is Liberal media inciting hate and violence, perpetuating a view that isn't so, Democrat politicians obstructing the POTUS to a degree that he must use EO to go over them and inflamming his massive base even more.

My experiences in the 7th largest city have been cool and serene and are indicative of the overall US.

We see past the curtain designed to make us believe division is massive, but I'm afraid that isn't so.

Felt good telling a Cop today, "Stay strong, I have your back, I support the Blue", he thanked me and said that meant a lot 😌

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Wow racism and hate towards little people all in one sentence. Repulsive.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

Not necessarily, but now I can see our current president for who he is. Which is a kid in office.
They both suck in my eyes but unfortunately Biden is the best choice in my opinion.

If you don't think Joe Biden has Dementia, you can vote for him with a clear conscious. What dumbfounds me is how 32% of Democrats feel Biden has Dementia, but will vote to put him in charge of our country anyway. (Preparing to start a thread on that amazing statistic.)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Not necessarily, but now I can see our current president for who he is. Which is a kid in office.
They both suck in my eyes but unfortunately Biden is the best choice in my opinion.

If you don't think Joe Biden has Dementia, you can vote for him with a clear conscious. What dumbfounds me is how 32% of Democrats feel Biden has Dementia, but will vote to put him in charge of our country anyway. (Preparing to start a thread on that amazing statistic.)

ONLY 32%?
Is the other 68% deaf & blind?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And a D does? That makes you look even sillier you might as well vote green.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Something wrong with a black female POTUS?

After all, you already have an orange Oompa Loompa at the helm. x

Nothing at all, just the process to get there.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Source?

www.cbsnews.com...

Ironically, he is also ready to be senator, I mean POTUS on day one too. At least he was two weeks ago.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Something wrong with a black female POTUS?
x

Judging by how the racist “left” treats Candice Owens, it certainly seems like they believe there is something wrong with having a black female POTUS

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

If Democrats REALLY WANTED a black female President...why didn't they nominate one over Joe Biden?

Because the MSM and DNC told them Joe Biden was "most electable" and then made sure Joe was the only choice left by sinking the other old white guy.
edit on 21-6-2020 by panoz77 because: added info

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

OK I cant stand Biden, but that's actually the job description for the VP.

If you could provide a link or some context, your OP might make some sense...otherwise it just looks like a troll post.

It is the job description of the VP, but it usually isn't the "plan" going in LOL.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Welcome back!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Have fun with that bro. Doesn’t really matter who wins as this country is going to #.

No iy dosen't make a difference Trumps outsider win and all the opposition he's had shows that there is a power that men dare not talk of above a whisper as was once said of in the early 1900's. PS the comment you responded to was suppose to of benn posted in a different subject not this one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join