It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - My running mate must be ready day one to be POTUS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
LOL, well if that doesn't tell you everything, I'm not sure you are listening to his almost literal message.

His message is: I know you all know I have dementia, but the plan is after about 6 months, I get "sick" and the VP becomes POTUS. It will almost certainly be a black female VP.

So libs, here is your out to vote for Biden and break the glass window, he is telling you he is going to be the sacrificial lamb.

The bad news is, he and his VP pick still don't have a chance even with all the pandering via the VP pick.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
LOL, well if that doesn't tell you everything, I'm not sure you are listening to his almost literal message.

His message is: I know you all know I have dementia, but the plan is after about 6 months, I get "sick" and the VP becomes POTUS. It will almost certainly be a black female VP.

So libs, here is your out to vote for Biden and break the glass window, he is telling you he is going to be the sacrificial lamb.

The bad news is, he and his VP pick still don't have a chance even with all the pandering via the VP pick.

Sick poo.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I honestly don’t think He’ll make it till November

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'm voting D come November.
Trump has failed miserably as of late. At first he had my vote but I can see him for what he is now.
He does not care about you nor I but only his image and does not fly with me.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So in the Democrat Party...a black female can only become President if an old white man lets her.
Sounds about right.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Trump has failed miserably as of late. At first he had my vote but I can see him for what he is now.

My girl friend quite having sex with me so I'm cutting my dick off. Same mentality!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So in the Democrat Party...a black female can only become President if an old white man lets her.
Sounds about right.

Old white man who is so far gone even he knows he won't be around another year*

Pretty messed up, you'd think the liberal city folk who account for more than half the vote as of last election would find a better pick... But you'd think wrong I guess.

Maybe with half the working class out of work thanks to stupid policy we'll actually see a shift in voter turnout... Would be nice to see the tax payers get chance to vote instead of working late that day.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Lol these Democrats actually think the VP candidate will be a better candidate for President than the candidate for President !!!!

What kind of screw-up is this going to be 🤣🤣

Biden not right in the head and a VP running on a jive turkey agenda 🤣🤣

Welcome President Harris 🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Something wrong with a black female POTUS?

After all, you already have an orange Oompa Loompa at the helm. x

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Are you one of those who feel that Joe Biden has Dementia, but will vote for him to run our nation anyway?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Have fun with that bro. Doesn’t really matter who wins as this country is going to #.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Source?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

His short-list has been whittled down to:

Susan Rice (Obama-era Spy)

Elizabeth Warren (Didn't win any Dim primaries this year, including HER HOME STATE.)

Kamala Harris (African Americans hated her for Pretending to be A.A., jailing thousands in Cali, and setting up the Smollett hoax.)

edit on 6/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

I’m voting for giant meteor.
Still a better choice than dementia joe.

link   
Liberal left social media is ON FIRE right now, they're incredibly boldened by the recent BLM movements an subsequent changes to American consumer goods like Syrup and Rice, however their renewed vigor was the Tulsa rally from what they percieved as a failure, yet it wasn't and actually pretty successful when you consider everything going on.

He pulled thousands.

More to the point of the thread, this energy that has built up around the left will be used to generate a VP for Biden, just who? Anyones guess, as of right now, nothing is certain.

However, I'll tell you what is certain, the enormous importance placed on this VP ticket, we can already see their shady moves, we just can't pierce the veil for specifics on who and what, only time will reveal that to us.

In the meantime, revel in glory at the spectacle of leftist in Social Media hyping each other up and conforming to confirmation bias in their vast echo chamber, with every Conservative voice dwindling in the liberal space, one can expect massive delusions of epic proportions, which will lead to the greatest display of leftist dissolution at the announcement of a 2020 Trump Landslide.
edit on 21-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not necessarily, but now I can see our current president for who he is. Which is a kid in office.
They both suck in my eyes but unfortunately Biden is the best choice in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That’s odd to me.
Trump is the same guy I voted for last time.
Not sure what change people could see.hmm

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As noted previously, I think a lot of people are going to feel a lot better voting for an vacuous senile kick-the-can-down-the-road old man rather than the current hyper-divisive train wreck of an old man that is tearing the country apart. I'd be happier with an empty shell of a human as president so we, the US population that cares about our UNITED states, can start undoing the mess that Trump has gotten us into. The people will fix this and it will take some work. But who fixes it will not some old numb career politician, & certainly not an old & angry used car salesman of a reality TV host that can't help but throw gas on every spark.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Democrats REALLY WANTED a black female President...why didn't they nominate one over Joe Biden?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Have fun with that bro. Doesn’t really matter who wins as this country is going to #.

This is an example of what we don't need in America right now, to be so easily defeated by the simple posturing of air, that ebbs and flows as wildly as liberal media designed to cull your view and diminish your perception until you're beaten enough to simply not care and relagate your constitutional right on a whim because you've been lead to believe this Country has gone to #, SMDH.

edit on 21-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join