It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've learned a lot of things

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

So, you glossed over the part where I said I would like to see the information stored on the current website to be backed up offline.

And are you aware of the fact that we could not use the equipment the owners are currently using, and use new equipment to make more efficient and cost effective system and also make a new website.

Just because I don't support using the old equipment doesn't mean that I don't care about the community or ATS.

Next time chill out, and think for a moment, before accusing me of something I didn't say.

A lot of yall need to chill. I see too many people her

e rush to jump down someone's throat because they'd rather get pissy than come to an understanding.

Perhaps you should take your own advice?
I've not been "pissy" and conceded I might have misunderstood.
But no, you have no interest in finding a middle ground.

FYI. The storage offline would still have costs.
I appreciate you are upset with my post.
But your lack of thought on what your post suggests, is not my fault.

Show me where I said offline storage wouldn't have costs?

You didn't concede that you "might have" misunderstood. You conceded that your language was off base, and that's about as ambiguous as one can get. What's that supposed to mean? That you admit you don't know how to use words?
That you admit you're spelling and grammar suck?

If you misunderstood what I was saying you should have actually admitted that, not a concession to some ambiguous thing trying to deflect.

And since you're in the mood to not find middle ground.
That's right you are the one accusing me of not caring about the community, and now you're claiming I don't want to find a middle ground.

Maybe your ego is bruised.
And you even said "I appreciate you are upset with my post."
So, in other words you like that I'm upset with your post.

So, who here doesn't want to find middle ground.

If you are capable of introspection you may just find that you are the one lacking thought.

What have you done to save ATS? Have you offered to put up money. Have you been willing to risk a certain sum of money to take responsibility of an upside down venture?

And I've yet to have anyone message me about any of the plans going on. So, there's that. I'm not going to front money to some goal without knowing what the plans are.

I've offered up a couple of ideas. I've got experience with computers, software and hardware, networking and design. I've said I want to help. But, nothing.

So, no one can say that I didn't want to help.

I hope that whatever iteration may come next that the BS ego stroking isn't there.

<< 1  2   >>

join