It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the decent folk at ATS.

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

I just wanted to type that I have had a lot of fun reading all of your enthralling threads on various subject matters, and gleaning new insights into topics, otherwise considered, on the 'fringe'.

Thank you sincerely. Especially to the mods' who have done a wonderful job of keeping the topics on track and moderating content without sacrificing the truth.

If this site is to shut down I'd like to share something with you first. The gospel.

I've had it on my heart for a while to share the simple gospel of Jesus Christ the saviour to the ATS masses, one more time, in case it reaches even one lost soul.

Reasons bruh!

The times we are in make hearing the gospel even harder as the animosity toward the truth of Christ has grown to fever pitch. So please suspend your biases and just take in the truth of the Lord, in love. I share this because I truly care about you and want to see you thrive.

Before I do this, please read.
Why are you doing this?

I share this now as the world, I believe, is about to be judged, and those found outside of Christ are going to go through horrendous persecution and hardships.
I believe the spirit of Lawlessness is at work in the world and also that disease, famines and pestilence are on the increase - just as revelation (in the Bible) said they would be, come the end.

I also believe that many will be deceived in the deception that is about to come on the Earth and is already being propagated now. A world, totalitarian, beast-system. Whereby a mark is developed which can cost people their eternal salvation.

I will not quote scripture as I don't intend to force faith on anyone.
The GOSPEL

1. Please repent (and turn away from) the wrong you have done in your life, to the Lord (Jesus Christ) and confess it to another who can hold you to account (if you can). Ask the Lord to come into your life and heart, and to give you a new mind, and refresh your spirit.

2. Believe in your heart that the Lord hung on a cross, suffering terribly for our sins and paid the wages of your sin (eternal death and punishment) with an eternal reward (heaven for the believer).
Believe that the Lord died and rose again, defeating death and paying the wages of death for our sin.
That the lord ascended to heights above heaven to fill all things and intercedes for us to the father.

Filling all things means Christ is in all things, you don't have to feel alone anymore. Pray for wisdom.

3. Believe that come judgement you need not fear as your sins are forgiven, and when asked why you should inherit heaven you can truthfully say that Jesus paid your toll.

4. Find a church family who will steer you right and hopefully get baptized in the name of the father (this isn't a salvation issue) as this will prove your faith.

5. Do good works and help the people in their affliction, giving thanks to God in all things, that you may stay humble and prosper.

6. Try your best not to sin, and if you do, repent, get up and KEEP FIGHTING, read your word daily and keep the words of the Lord dear to your heart as they will fend off doubt and deception.

That's it. you have the framework!

ATS. I love you all, and I hope, beyond hope, to see you with the Lord. We really don't have much time left - sinners don't see the price of their ignorance (look at Chaz) until it's too late.

The world will not get brighter but darker and nastier, you now know why, the spirit of anti-Christ is at work and the end times are here. Get your house in order ATS!

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen!

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I’m an atheist myself so most of what you said is not for me.
That being said, I still appreciate where the intent behind your words comes from.

Good vibes can’t be bad...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Thank you for reading it regardless Bluntone and I hope the days to come are not too hard on you.

Be blessed my ATS friend.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

To all the decent folk at ATS.

I’ll just show myself to the door now.

Thanks for the kind words though

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The world will not get brighter but darker and nastier, you now know why, the spirit of anti-Christ is at work and the end times are here. Get your house in order ATS!

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Thank you, very much. You speak from a kind heart and soul. My best to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

A wonderful post and a much needed one.Stay strong in
the faith and remember our ATS friends in our prayers.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Star and Flag...

Might be the last ones I give the way things are looking, but this message would be a fitting end to my journey while an ATSer.

God bless everyone.

edit on 6/21/2020 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It’s not even that complicated, Jesus didn’t even need to go to the cross to forgive sin, He was just showing the world how much we meant to Hi,

He doesn’t expect us to master our evil and sin, Jesus doesn’t expect that, just we try, I believe He understands how tough that is, and

Finally, what we are told, we who follow Him have to do, love others, be kind, be concerned, help and love, not just talk, say, just do it

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Crap, read from other books .a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Amen.

You know, it's strange. Just a while back I posted again on ATS for the first time in nearly two years. It just hasn't been a place I felt comfortable being anymore. But I chose to make that final thread as a means of saying goodbye and "I love you" to everyone one last time. And then shortly thereafter the recent announcement by SO about the impending potential demise of this place was announced.

So I might as well reply here too, as it no longer matters ultimately anyway, just to say: I disagree with many here on much, but on that much at least I disagree. And I found my way to it because, in part, of some on ATS (though, in a very different way, and not for the reasons, they intended lol. As is so often the case.)

So as I said there, peace be with you all and I love you all and wish you all the best. No matter who you are or what you do or don't believe. No one can take that from me at least. Love and peace to everyone.

new topics

top topics

join