It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional POTUS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: XCrycek

Thank You for proving the veracity of this article.

China interfere's in US politics, Par for the course the usual suspects are happy about it.

Of course Chi-coms meddle for Joe. Biden's their guy!
They even gave his son $1.5B.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

China interfere's in US politics, Par for the course the usual suspects are happy about it.

This will be a huge ad push on that.

Biden is even on record being laxed on china.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm gonna say the WuFlu was a deliberate release.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

what was really foolish was Alexandria occasional cortex admiting working with people from foreign nations IE Korea to interfere with an election...

what a friggin moron she is, she can be charged just off of last nights tweet. Its exactly what they pretended the russians did for Trump.

Its you folks OP who are losing the reservation.

Do you believe KPOP fans only exist in Korea?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Biden is even on record being laxed on china.

Biden spearheaded Chicom's entry into the WTO with Most Favored Nation trade status.
China owns the old veg.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wasn't that Billy boy?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’m curious, was the event a first come, first serve kind of deal? Like they were giving away the tickets for free, but you had to get in line early to make sure you got a seat? Or was it “All tickets are sold out/reserved. If you don’t have a reservation, you will not be let into the venue?”

Sec clearance w advance tickets. Cant just walk into a Howdy-doo---um...Presidential event.

So anyone who reserved a ticket could have gotten there, waited in line and got in for the event, barring there was enough seats open to do so?

What I’m getting at is; I can see if the KPOP kids reserved all the tickets and people who legit wanted to attend the event were led to believe it was booked to capacity and they would not be able to do so.

If they were just giving out tickets and on the day of the event, it was first come/first serve, then the KPOP kids shouldn’t have had an effect on the actual event’s numbers. So if 20,000 people who wanted to legitimately attend the event showed up, they shouldn’t have had a problem getting in.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ha Ha..The joke's on you!

MORE than 1 million people attended Trump's rally last night.

Contrast that with how many people attended Joe Biden's rally last night.

Winning continues... all the way up to, and Beyond election day!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You know how Trump could fix this?

If the tickets for the rally are free, charge $10 to purchase a ticket, then offer a $10 rebate upon arriving. Otherwise, whatever the cost is, double it and still offer a rebate on the extra money tacked on for anyone that shows up.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

If the tickets for the rally are free, charge $10 to purchase a ticket, then offer a $10 rebate upon arriving. Otherwise, whatever the cost is, double it and still offer a rebate on the extra money tacked on for anyone that shows up.

This is a spectacular idea, millions in liberal contributions to the campaign! This really is a good idea.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Wasn't that Billy boy?

SENATOR Biden

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

This is a spectacular idea, millions in liberal contributions to the campaign! This really is a good idea.
Progressive politicans have already demonstrated that they can influence young naive minds.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I’m curious, was the event a first come, first serve kind of deal? Like they were giving away the tickets for free, but you had to get in line early to make sure you got a seat? Or was it “All tickets are sold out/reserved. If you don’t have a reservation, you will not be let into the venue?”

Sec clearance w advance tickets. Cant just walk into a Howdy-doo---um...Presidential event.

So anyone who reserved a ticket could have gotten there, waited in line and got in for the event, barring there was enough seats open to do so?

What I’m getting at is; I can see if the KPOP kids reserved all the tickets and people who legit wanted to attend the event were led to believe it was booked to capacity and they would not be able to do so.

If they were just giving out tickets and on the day of the event, it was first come/first serve, then the KPOP kids shouldn’t have had an effect on the actual event’s numbers. So if 20,000 people who wanted to legitimately attend the event showed up, they shouldn’t have had a problem getting in.

Correct. There werent that many in total...9000-15000 by some. If you cancel an outside Pres event cause no people...thats indicative. And it did. And was.

Lies...a million? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.um, no.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Before anyone gets all stoked about Trump’s rally being viewed by 6.1mill, just remember that Howard Stern’s ratings in the 90’s were driven primarily by people who were outraged by him and wanted him removed from the air. They listened intently to find anything they could to use against him.

This, of course, is happening in this situation as well. The idiots in the MSM and on the left surely made up a large amount of viewers so they could find every possible thing he said to use against him.

I find myself also needing to note in most of my posts, I support neither the left or the right. Both sides have had their time to draw me in and both have failed to the point where it will take a complete enema of our political system to even make me think for a second I should fill in a circle next to a D or an R.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

nationalfile.com...
Joe explains his son's involvement with China...in his own unique way:

"My son's business dealings [in China] were not anything what everybody that he's talking about, not even remotely, number one." --Joe Biden
edit on 21-6-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Ok, so let me get this straight, we're applauding fraud? Makes me wonder how many people that wanted to attend couldn't because of all the fake people claiming tickets...

Nobody want to ask where the 1million people were going to go?

19-20,000 in the big place, and 980,000 in the little place!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Trump should organize the biggest virtual rally in history or something.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
Trump should organize the biggest virtual rally in history or something.

He already does.....he holds virtual rallies in the heads of deranged Leftists 24/7/365.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Ok, so let me get this straight, we're applauding fraud? Makes me wonder how many people that wanted to attend couldn't because of all the fake people claiming tickets...

Fake people claiming tickets.

LOL.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join