It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional POTUS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The sitting POTUS believes that 1 million people want to attend his rally.
Obviously after the rally in Tulsa this was not the case.
Everyone was facepalming.
Anyway.
The POTUS is so dumb/naive to think that 1 million people would attend his rally!
Imagine how Putin, XI Jinping and Kim can manipulate this idiot if he believes 1 million people want to attend his rally?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Any link to back up that he believes 1M where at that event.

I mean the guy is a moron but I doubt he is blind.

Just curious.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Golly! You sure showed him!

It was a total burn on Trump. I honestly don't know how he'll be able to continue on!

*applause*

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thank You for proving the veracity of this article.

China interfere's in US politics, Par for the course the usual suspects are happy about it.
edit on 21-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Good thing it wasn't those rushians!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: neo96
Good thing it wasn't those rushians!

I can't wait for the special prosecutor, and Schiff going on about his feelingz.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I understand your frustration.

Still voting for Trump.
edit on 21-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I’m curious, was the event a first come, first serve kind of deal? Like they were giving away the tickets for free, but you had to get in line early to make sure you got a seat? Or was it “All tickets are sold out/reserved. If you don’t have a reservation, you will not be let into the venue?”

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wake me up when sleepy Joe is able to fill up a grade school gymnasium.

Til then, you just sound stupid.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ok, so let me get this straight, we're applauding fraud? Makes me wonder how many people that wanted to attend couldn't because of all the fake people claiming tickets...

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Ok, so let me get this straight, we're applauding fraud?

Yep.

A fair election is like kyptonite to commie super fools.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’m curious, was the event a first come, first serve kind of deal? Like they were giving away the tickets for free, but you had to get in line early to make sure you got a seat? Or was it “All tickets are sold out/reserved. If you don’t have a reservation, you will not be let into the venue?”

Sec clearance w advance tickets. Cant just walk into a Howdy-doo---um...Presidential event.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Meanwhile.... crickets from Biden

Instead of ATS, shouldn't you be celebrating on that Chinese video-sharing network called TikTok?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

It was first-come, first-serve with an unlimited number of tickets available to reserve for free.

There were upwards of 900,000 'reserved' tickets and about 6,200 people showed up. The campaign was under the impression that it would be an over-capacity crowd and had also created an overflow area outside of the arena. The arena holds 19,000 and the overflow area was not needed.

Trump seemed despondent on his arrival back in Washington after the rally.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

what was really foolish was Alexandria occasional cortex admiting working with people from foreign nations IE Korea to interfere with an election...

what a friggin moron she is, she can be charged just off of last nights tweet. Its exactly what they pretended the russians did for Trump.

Its you folks OP who are losing the reservation.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

If people want to celebrate the low turnout to last nights rally, then I say let them celebrate.

It's sad in a way, they seem to think that a manipulation of ticket reservations, trolling is indicative of election results.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
The sitting POTUS believes that 1 million people want to attend his rally.
Obviously after the rally in Tulsa this was not the case.
Everyone was facepalming.
Anyway.
The POTUS is so dumb/naive to think that 1 million people would attend his rally!
Imagine how Putin, XI Jinping and Kim can manipulate this idiot if he believes 1 million people want to attend his rally?

JMHO....

You should know by now that Trump had it figured out a long time ago that it actually doesn't matter whether or not what he says is true, false, harmful, toxic, disgusting or whatever. His #1 priority when he opens his mouth is to get the strongest possible reaction from as many people as he can. He wants to stir things up and cause trouble and conflict and turmoil and (ultimately) chaos. He doesn't care about the truth because the truth doesn't matter to him. He is (therefore) (IMO) not technically a liar in that he is not specifically hiding anything except for his true motives. He is not for or against America. He is not for or against America's enemies. He is just a malevolent pot stirrer who gets off on causing trouble. In short, he is just a troll who happens to be POTUS.

So, in that light, he is probably as happy as he can be that facts and evidence clearly show that the reality is the complete opposite of what he says. Nothing causes more trouble than obvious lies that put his base in direct conflict with the base of his adversaries. He's loving it. All of it.

Again...just my two cents. While we still have a place to say it, it should be said.
edit on 21-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As I said before it shows how stupid she is to brag about the fraud. A smart one would have kept their mouth shut and enjoyed the show. Now it's nothing because she needed her ego stoked.

Strange

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BlueJacket

If people want to celebrate the low turnout to last nights rally, then I say let them celebrate.

It's sad in a way, they seem to think that a manipulation of ticket reservations, trolling is indicative of election results.

You would have thought that thousands of Trump Disciples who didn't even have tickets would have turned up just to be near to their Messiah.

The 5 loaves and two fishes where not required as the multitude never appeared.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join