It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Father's Day To My Fellow Dads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've been blessed with two wonderful sons from my late wife...and a great step-daughter and step son from my second wife.
I've achieved many things in my life that people consider to be success...but my children are by far the most rewarding and precious things in my life.

I'm so grateful.
Dads...enjoy your special day...and as you unwrap your FD socks and Old Spice...remember that you are blessed.
edit on 21-6-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks man. Right back at ya.

My wife began the day with coffee and a pound of bacon (I did not eat the whole pound). Spent most of the morning getting hugs and kisses from my kids.

It's a LONG jiu Jitsu session today and then I'm going shooting.

Life is good.

Happy Father's day.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Back at ya brother..
My daughter is very close to me and makes every day feel like Father’s Day.

My dad died nearly five years ago but at least he was In his mid 80’s.
He was also the surrogate father of my wife because her dad was a drunken ass.
He always told her that she was his favorite daughter in law...I have three brothers..
The others ever heard that but it still Makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I gave my sons enough money yesterday to make sure I got a nice present!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

To the world, you are just a man...
But to your children, you are the WORLD!

Happy Fathers Day -- Enjoy!!!
edit on 21-6-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I've been blessed with two wonderful sons from my late wife...and a great step-daughter and step son from my second wife.
I've achieved many things in my life that people consider to be success...but my children are by far the most rewarding and precious things in my life.

I'm so grateful.
Dads...enjoy your special day...and as you unwrap your FD socks and Old Spice...remember that you are blessed.
Same my friend. Happy Fathers Day

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I thought it'll be a normal Sunday. My daughter cooking something special for me !

That pot is full of tortellini, also made chicken cutlets (not in pic), and cookies (I had an special cookie for me). My niece will make a cake.

Last year I ate a take out Chinese alone after treasure hunting. It took me one year to find a treasure, as you can see.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
To everyone else too, happy Father's Day!

I had me Mum round for BBQ today, enjoying a few beers now, making the most of family

I had the coolest card this year, this is going in my box of treasures,

Take care everyone, and have a good one, wherever you are and whatever you're doing,

Be blessed

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Happy Father's Day to you and all the other dads. And to all celebrating with, or memories of their dads.

...and to Genghis Kahn, forefather to probably more of us than any other. Thanks for being fruitful and multiplying like a maniac you ruthless sonofabitch!!

new topics

top topics

join