It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F you cancer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The c word has claimed another victim.
This time a young lady,,,47 years old,,, that I barely knew.
A mother that sat in the high school bleachers near me often.
A well loved woman with a teenage daughter the same age as my daughter.
A teacher that my daughter got to know quite well and was very attached too.
A husband left behind to pick up the pieces.
Another from my former high school taken way to damn early.

Unless you live under a rock, cancer has been a part of most everyone life.
Some get lucky and can beat the bitch down and others like this lady just can’t catch a break.
I’ve lost count over the years as to how many people around me have lost this battle.

Rest In Peace Piper ...
You were loved and will be missed by many.

And f you cancer....

I will post a full obit when it is available

www.kpcnews.com...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

F**K YOU, CANCER!
You took my wife at age 40.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can’t even imagine dealing with that loss.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Years ago my wife was stage 4 stomach cancer. That crap took all the money we had, I found myself taking care of her and our 2 kids, almost alone...., God took my fight. Cancer lost.

My wife and my daughter woke up early today to do the laundry together and buy something special for father's day. My son is in his bedroom resting, he works hard.

Fight cancer and win is possible, just need to put God in charge and work hard for it.
edit on 21-6-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Agreed.

Nothing more to add.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This was melanoma for those that are curious.

Real nasty and aggressive.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The best is wormwood and parasite cleanse.....at age 70 almost....I've done the treatment so easy about 10 times in 35 years....you get your loved ones back.....in heaven and you will recognize them....for married ones are held in a special light in heaven....

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I lost a great man a great friend a great Christian. My mother just started her battle also. I lost my father in 05. My step father has lost his eye and is still battling. So yes. F U Cancer.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Lost my father years ago to a nasty, aggressive lung cancer.
And it wasn't even due to smoking, they said.

My heart goes out to anyone who battles this...lose or win!!!!

FU Cancer!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
cancer took my dad then my husband 3 years later before our 40th wedding anniversary and 2 years later my best friend...so to cancer I say F&*@ you reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My wife has stage 4 metastatic breast cancer in her bones. She basically is bedridden. Cancer sucks! Cancer is a nasty thing to have to deal with in any capacity. Yes again CANCER SUCKS!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just lost an uncle to cancer. He was the type to never go to the doctor and by time he did it was way to late. Was diagnosed last month with stage 4 and passed yesterday. May all your loved ones rest in piece.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My uncle, the most wonderful person to me, died of metastatic melanoma in his early 50's. Started with a small spot on his face from too much sun exposure in the oilfield and camping/hunting. He fought that off, but it eventually came back and he died all too quickly as it was seriously aggressive in the end. I really hate how young he died.

My mom fought off cancer several times, starting with cervical, then lungs, then it spread to her colon where she had to have it removed. Eventually though, it came back yet again and had spread everywhere. She was in her 70's.

She was a chain smoker and a heavy drinker, bordering on alcoholic, and refused to listen when anyone tried to get her to ease up or stop. She actually did quit in the end, about a year before her death. Too little, too late.

edit on 6/21/2020 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lost my grandfather to brain tumor. It took away his ability swallow.

Lost my other grandfather to a slow-burning prostate cancer that eventually got down to the bone no matter what they did for it.

Lost one grandmother to an aggressive carcinoma. They thought she had a herniated disc because the scans just two months prior showed no signs of it, and suddenly ... there it was, huge, inoperable and deadly.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Lost my Uncle last year due to lung cancer, he wasn't a smoker he was a diesel tech and an engineer. F U Cancer is right!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reading this really drives home the fact that we have no idea the struggles others are facing while we arrogantly tell each other how wrong they are.

# you to death cancer.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Cancer is an indiscriminate asshole. It doesn't care if you're a good person, and it's an absolute bear of a challenge to encounter. It can still take a lot from you even if you beat it in the end.

Truly one of the worst things I can think of.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Talked to my Mom a few hours ago and she said that the cheemo isnt working.

FU CANCER

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Sometimes I think the chemo is worse than the disease.
My dad had a weird type of mock leukemia and the doctors kept suggesting chemo.
He had watched my mom go through chemo and said he would never do it.
He lived a good like for many years without chemo.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

F**K YOU, CANCER!
You took my wife at age 40.

Took my wife of 30 years at 54.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join