It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facing Election Loss, Trump Changes Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Its interesting to see how people who claim to dislike Donald Trump spend an awful lot of time thinking about him. I guess that's what happens with a cult of personality.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Its interesting to see how people who claim to dislike Donald Trump spend an awful lot of time thinking about him. I guess that's what happens with a cult of personality.

Not to mention the bootlickers that feel the need to protect the chosen one from even the slightest faux pax that trump brings on himself...like this one!

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The question is...will trump abandon the GOP or will the GOP abandon trump.

Tulsa and the big trump kickoff campaign rally might be a clue. If trump can't fill a stadium in TULSA, we have a problem.

It's a bit late but trump should start a new party with his hardcore supporters and see if the moderate voters will follow along. What's the worst that can happen?

Hard to pinpoint what Trump is exactly. Mainly because he speaks out both sides of his mouth so often. Every Trump statement has a counter statement made by Trump himself. It makes it real easy for his supporters to cherry pick what they like and ignore the rest because 'they know what he really thinks'. And makes it hard for anyone else to ever know what the hell he's talking about (especially when so many of his comments are ranty & emotion-based and not fact based).

But one thing is for certain... Trump is proof that a good bunch of Americans look up to a-hole behavior (which is a pretty sad, but unsurprising comment on the USA). And a good bunch of Americans like the idea of a 'lifestyles of the rich and famous' middle-finger to the USA. Someone who validates their own sentiments towards the world and towards other Americans.

Hate to break it to y'all, but Trump's approach will never be good for this country. The country will not rally behind an a-hole en masse. The country will not come together under someone who ran on division and hatred. The country just becomes further divided. Even if Trump did do something good (and i stress the word 'if' cause we're still waiting), no one likes an a-hole. Just try, for a second, to think about your approach to people in real life... if you knew someone that did something good but were a total dick in their approach and a dick about what they did, constantly bragging, or making claims that were patently untrue, I don't think for a second that you would give them any respect. A dick doesn't deserve praise. A dick doesn't deserve respect. A dick gets slapped down and told to return when they learn how to act like a decent person. Especially when they built a campaign of disrespect and a return to the language of subjugation. Integrity means a lot to Americans. And Trump is without any integrity. The bulk of the world is merely consistent in what they deem is respectful in real life vs. how the President of the USA behaves.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not to mention the bootlickers that feel the need to protect the chosen one from even the slightest faux pax that trump brings on himself...like this one!

www.rawstory.com...

It is ture that to many people think of Trump as the "chosen one" and that is a problem.

But the story you linked to that tells the story of a "Mortified and humiliated’: Image of Trump returning from Tulsa rally is mocked for ‘look of defeat" is a hilarious example of how "people who claim to dislike Donald Trump spend an awful lot of time thinking about him"

Thank you for providing my point

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: 3sixand9

I'm glad he didn't want to be the party of the KKK and slavery.

The Democrats aren't that. Times have changed since 211 years ago.

The Republicans have also now embraced the neo-Nazis.

Neo-Nazism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fortunately we won't have to put up with your complete misunderstanding of our politics much longer. Dems are still the party of racism and using Wikipedia as a source is laughable. The KKK is still active. Do you try to be this ignorant on purpose?

And Trump, or the Republican Party is doing something about the KKK?

Your country is in flames because of the lash back against the attitudes fostered by the KKK.

Which side is Trump on in the present situation?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Neo-Nazism

Fortunately we won't have to put up with your complete misunderstanding of our politics much longer. Dems are still the party of racism and using Wikipedia as a source is laughable. The KKK is still active. Do you try to be this ignorant on purpose?

Your country is in flames because of the lash back against the attitudes fostered by the KKK.

So the KKk is to blame for the riots ?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
American politics is a bit like wrestling.
It's weird how every one pretends to believes it's real life.
it's the one's who really buy it, that get all stabby.
edit on 0000006043564America/Chicago21 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Neo-Nazism

The country is in flames? The whole country? Wow, I wasn't aware of that. I thought it was just the hell-holes run by inept Democrats. Even the leadership in Detroit was smart enough to kill the "defund the cops" movement after their crime went up.

It's going to be hilarious to watch as the Dems crumble under pressure that's starting to come - finally. Trump and the GOP don't need to and won't do anything about the KKK, just as they won't do anything about BLM or Skinheads or Nation of Islam or any one of the other hate groups because as long as they don't hurt anyone, free speech. Something you know little of.

Stick with something you know something about, your country. Every single time you post about ours you're either wrong or exaggerate cluelessly.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

It's a boot licking racist cult..

Being told that is why I won't even listen to the left

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

Except that the 'reality TV' presidency actually affects "real life". It doesn't matter if it's all drama or not. In the end, there are real people in play. How our president conducts himself, if he is truthful, the decisions he makes, all of this spills down to real people and affects the real stability of our nation. We have a duty to pay attention, as our real life futures are at stake.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: rom12345

It's a boot licking racist cult..

Being told that is why I won't even listen to the left

The only thing worse than racists, is witches.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Neo-Nazism

Well, they are part of the problem and not in any way, a solution.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Neo-Nazism

As far as I could tell, they did not have anything to do with it.
There is a KKK/BLM in every culture.

Ethno nationalism can get nasty for whom ever plays.
edit on 0000006044764America/Chicago21 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think you're just blind to the oppression that millions of Americans face every day. If you're not than I'm surprised that you'll preach about freedom and not be out toppling statues with them.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Neo-Nazism

The country is in flames? The whole country? Wow, I wasn't aware of that. I thought it was just the hell-holes run by inept Democrats. Even the leadership in Detroit was smart enough to kill the "defund the cops" movement after their crime went up.

It's going to be hilarious to watch as the Dems crumble under pressure that's starting to come - finally. Trump and the GOP don't need to and won't do anything about the KKK, just as they won't do anything about BLM or Skinheads or Nation of Islam or any one of the other hate groups because as long as they don't hurt anyone, free speech. Something you know little of.

Stick with something you know something about, your country. Every single time you post about ours you're either wrong or exaggerate cluelessly.

Those states and cities are all in your country and under the same President. it is strange to me, a foreigner, that you describe your own country as a vicious enemy to itself.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Neo-Nazism

As far as I could tell, they did not have anything to do with it.
There is a KKK/BLM in every culture.

Ethno nationalism can get nasty for whom ever plays.

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I think you're just blind to the oppression that millions of Americans face every day. If you're not than I'm surprised that you'll preach about freedom and not be out toppling statues with them.

See!

You support toppling of statues! Why not burn books next?

It's not like you actually care about freedom, free expression.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I laughed hard at this one, I'm shopping at HEB and looked around, I saw no oppression of millions of Americans, go cry up some drama dude.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Except that the 'reality TV' presidency actually affects "real life". It doesn't matter if it's all drama or not. In the end, there are real people in play. How our president conducts himself, if he is truthful, the decisions he makes, all of this spills down to real people and affects the real stability of our nation. We have a duty to pay attention, as our real life futures are at stake.
Which is exactly why he was elected.

You ignore pretty much established politics and the parasites that infested because A. You don't like Trump and B. You secretly support it.

Watching you obsesses as an anti Trumper has been my highlight and nothing could be further from the truth.

Trump was stacked against all odds and WON still.

...it's happening again and watching your meltdowns brings a subtle smile to my face.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The irony of the stupified, what did you really expect?

Lol, these leftist talk more about Trump then we do, that TDS looking mighty infectious 😄

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join