It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting and looting in Stuttgart, Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Irishhaf

I know some Europeans think they are more enlightened than us heathens in the states, but the simple fact is the Mob is a dangerous thing for everyone.

Never heard that, never got that impression. You may know the wrong people then.
Its the liberals in the States who imagine Europe is better and the Hollywood elites get homes in France or Italy.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It is not only liberals. It is hearsay a lot and it affects others. I once uploaded a video and got asked or told that the roads here are not that bad as he heard about them being. the road on the video was a comparable rough one, for example and not the best in shape.

I heard a story about an american asking about if we do have electrical power after the one that told me the story showed a picture of their house on the phone. Because no landlines were visible (underground) that US-American thought Germans do not have electrical power. I however was shocked when I heard that sometimes because of power outages, you can not go shopping. Something I never heard about because we may have one or two power outages per year. Turned out to be factual wrong after asking an American about that.

Ignorance goes a long way and is not confined to any political side, gender or age. It often comes along with wrong information.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join