It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Lies and Claims Black Trump Supporter is a Protester

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've always been libertarian, and left leaning, but I have never trusted any of these news sources. CNN is pure trash. This is outrageous. It's an insult to real journalists trying to do what's right, I just cannot believe where this country has gotten to lately.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Are you saying that man, who said that he had been out there for 5 days, was NOT protesting anything, while wearing his political shirt and hold some kind of sign,?
LOL

He is a Trump supporter, not a protester... LOL wow...keep on doing those mental gymnastics to avoid the truth...

No. I said that there was no lie there. Are you saying that Tulsa authorities were NOT preparing for clashes? That would be highly irresponsible of theme, don't you think?

Not only are you admitting that you don't care that CNN/MSNBC , etc lie to you, but you go as far as lying yourself. That man is not a protester, he is a supporter of the POTUS, aka Trump...

He was there waiting for 5 days to show his support for the POTUS, not to protest...

edit on 3-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

A "counter protester" is still a protester.

Anyway, they only used his picture, that he posed for in front of a bevy of cameras. They didn't call him a protester. They used him and his angry looking mug as justification for Tulsa bracing for clashes.

No lies that I can see. Just CNN stating the obvious.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Anyway, they only used his picture, that he posed for in front of a bevy of cameras. They didn't call him a protester. They used him and his angry looking mug as justification for Tulsa bracing for clashes.

He went there for the rally not to protest, or counter-protest anything... So did all Trump supporters whom were there... They went to see and partake on the rally...

Stop lying and covering for CNN...

edit on 5-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

People who show up at a political rally for a candidate are not necessarily there to protest or counter protest. Most are likely there in order to support the candidate who is speaking.

For example, when Pete Buttigieg held a rally during his campaign, I wouldn't have called the bulk of the people there "protesters" or "counter-protesters." They were simply his supporters. The same is true for most campaign rallies for almost all candidates, now and during past campaigns.

Or are you saying the news outlets should always call the people who attend campaign rallies in support of their candidates "protesters"? For example, should CNN take a video of the Biden supporters at the next Biden rally and call them counter-protesters rather than Biden supporters?

edit on 2020/7/6 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Seemed like a pretty decent fellow, a person involved in the community, except for his politics nothing wrong with him imo, CNN like FOX and MSNBC need to stop gaslighting Ppl.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

He went there for the rally not to protest, or counter-protest anything...

He had been there for 5 days, in advance of the rally, dressed for the job, holding a sign.

There was a lot of speculation that there might be "clashes" between the people who were there, equally as early, to protest Trump and those there to laud Trump.

CNN merely cashed in on that speculation using the picture that your man willingly posed for.

edit on 6-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join