It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading Stabbings: 3 feared dead...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The authorities have just said victim no 2 is a Yank from Philadelphia............ "Reading stabbings: American Joe Ritchie-Bennett named as victim" BBC www.bbc.co.uk...

Hey Trump if you're reading this...........................Can the terrorist be dealt with by the Philadelphia courts?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Not much coverage on this.

When it was the cops. It was white cop did this, white cop did that. Black victim this, black victim that.

When it's a terror attack they get all quiet, some man , some incident. Crickets on identity.

If they went the same route as when its a white person involved , they headlines should read brown middle eastern man stabs white people.

Then they should keep showing the animals ugly face, and go into the victims to stir up emotion.

The victims are not even mentioned.

There is a war going on and right now they are attacking and infiltrating without weapons.

Wake up

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It's quite ironic as the media over here started to put out the reason for the attack is more "mental issues" than outright terror

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

After every terrorist attack in the U.K, It always comes out that the attacker is known to the authorities MI5,

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: SprocketUK

After every terrorist attack in the U.K, It always comes out that the attacker is known to the authorities MI5,

It does, doesn't it?
Either they "know" everyone or, more likely they have the bar set just a little high for letting folks go.

Trouble is, without it turning into some Nazi style state where everyone is watching everyone else, it's possibly the best we can do.

No way that the lefty politicos and media would allow say, a ban on people being allowed to cross the whole of Europe and settle here as refugees.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It's only highly trained firearms officers who can carry guns policing wise in the UK, which accounts for less than 5% of the police force. They're pretty similar to US SWAT style teams

Police don't want to carry guns routinely as the UK has a 'policing via consent' attitude where officers are public servants rather than authority figures and the vast majority like the officer who single-handedly rugby tackled this terrorist went into the force willing to put their life on the line to protect others.

Routinely arming police would change all that and cause a lot more problems for the police and resentment from the public.

I don't think the same approach would work in the US due to the difference in gun laws and different roles a police officer performs. The attitude towards, and from, police in the US is very tense and standoffish wheras over here police a lot more relaxed and chatty.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
3rd death announced, known to the other two.

According to my Mrs, who has a better gaydar than me, all three look gay, like most of the blokes at the pub they went to.

Possible motive there as the attacker was described as a recent convert to Christianity and I'm sure we all know how uptight about such things recent converts to any religion can be.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hey Trump if you're reading this...........................Can the terrorist be dealt with by the Philadelphia courts?

Not while he's being dealt with by the British courts.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Cheers for the info on how the courts work with the foreign countrie involved

BTW......................I always thought Trump might read the Forums.......................Gortex is Trump

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It's only highly trained firearms officers who can carry guns policing wise in the UK, which accounts for less than 5% of the police force. They're pretty similar to US SWAT style teams

Police don't want to carry guns routinely as the UK has a 'policing via consent' attitude where officers are public servants rather than authority figures and the vast majority like the officer who single-handedly rugby tackled this terrorist went into the force willing to put their life on the line to protect others.

Routinely arming police would change all that and cause a lot more problems for the police and resentment from the public.

I don't think the same approach would work in the US due to the difference in gun laws and different roles a police officer performs. The attitude towards, and from, police in the US is very tense and standoffish wheras over here police a lot more relaxed and chatty.

So the officer who single-handedly rugby tackled this terrorist went into the force willing to put their life on the line to protect others?
That is so evil and criminal from the government to ask the officers to do against a knife. And from citizens to accept dying like sheep. What a clown country! It was probably them who spread this liberal-communist self-inflicted academic mental illness around. Similar to German and French mandatory self-flagellation and Stockholm syndrome to repent for the colonial history and wars

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Was that supposed to make any sense?

Yes same as all emergency services they're brave people willing to put their own lives at risk to save others.

The heads of UK police and the Police Federation have consistently voted against being armed. Police don't want officers of a lower callibre on the force. If someone needs a gun to disarm someone with a knife, they're too stupid to be handling guns and have no place on the police force.

This is the UK, we don't have a stupid left/right divide like the US does. The entire basis of not having an armed police force goes back a couple of hundred years. The current government and heads of police are right wing Conservative not liberal Communist.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Lol. This is too ridiculous. I've said enough. Maybe watch less kung-fu movies and BBC and more real life videos and try it yourself. youtube active self protection
Indeed, you dont even have left and right like the yanks. You only have left on all levels of society. FUBAR like Sweden. That's why you are so brainwashed since the cradle. You really believe it because they compromised the way your brain works. You hear two seemingly opposed arguments but they lead to the same prepared conclusion. They give you to choose from green apple and red apple and you end up with an apple thinking that the whole country loves apples so you better be patriotic and say that it's the best apple in the world.
No wonder everyone else left the chat. There's no point to talk with crazy people. Your conception of conservatism is a dude with umbrella and pipe talking about queen's dress. No wonder the immigrants hate you and young brits proceed with drugs and alcoholism. Who would waste time with politics?

edit on 26/6/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You only have left on all levels of society.

If you think the policies, ultimate goals and vision for a future UK of Johnson's Conservative Party and Keir Starmer's Labour Party are in anyway similar then I'm afraid my friend you are even more deluded than I thought.

Whilst I do believe both parties have a shared interest in maintaining the current UK political model and neither really have the best interests, wishes or concerns of the British people as their primary interest there are however fundamental differences in their economic and social objectives.

None of this alters the FACT that almost all of the UK's law makers, law enforcement and the general public have no desire to see any relaxation of our gun control laws.
It has nothing to do with being brain washed or controlled or anything similar and everything to do with knowing what is best for this country.
That is neither blind faith and patriotism or blind obedience, its just how we see things.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What exactly are your conservatives trying to conserve except their bowler hats and royal family?
What about trying to conserve the population and culture from a self-inflicted muslim invasion?
No, it's sad and fake. Any true opposition is silenced, called far right extremist and even jailed. You can see it in the colonies like Canada, Australia and the freaking New Zealand.
UK is the source of this mental illness. It's time to start calling it out.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Another knife attack in Glasgow. Suspect shot dead. Tell us something liberal about that

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well apparently it was not terrorist-related, so there is that at least.

Although further study and information will most lightly materialize.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What exactly are your conservatives trying to conserve except their bowler hats and royal family?

Why are they 'my conservatives'?

I have nothing in common with them and have no affinity for them whatsoever.

Bowler hats?
They are ok at Madness concerts and that's about it....although a friend of mine does sometimes wear one as some sort of fashion accessory.

Royal Family?

What was your point again?

What about trying to conserve the population and culture from a self-inflicted muslim invasion?

86% of the UK population is WHITE.....considering the number of races, creeds and ethnicities represented in the UK we are hardly being inundated by this 'muslim invasion'.
This seems to be a narrative that certain people, groups and organisations seem intent on pushing, for various reasons.

I agree that we have to be aware and careful of creeping Islamification and I personally think 'they' have a say and influence that far outweighs their numbers....bit like a few other interest groups.

There are many issues surrounding Islamic extremism here in the UK.....as there are about many other issues as well.

But I also think its fair to point out that as has been evidenced by the outstanding work many Muslims have been doing during this Coronavirus outbreak most Muslims are just honest, hard working people with the same cares and concerns as the rest of us - Food, Roof, Family.

No, it's sad and fake. Any true opposition is silenced, called far right extremist and even jailed.

Political correctness and hyper sensitive snowflakeism has gone crazy and we absolutely have to resist its encoachment into our society....but your paranoid fear mongering helps achieve absolutely nothing.

You can see it in the colonies like Canada, Australia and the freaking New Zealand.

You can see that PC driven nonsense everywhere in 'the west'.

UK is the source of this mental illness. It's time to start calling it out.

No it isn't.....any proof of that?

We have many issues here in the UK and some that need addressing as a matter of urgency, but I still prefer it over most of the other options available and there is much we should be proud of and I for one will never be ashamed to say I am proud to be both English and British.
I have no problem if people don't like that, it has no impact and bearing on my life whatsoever.

edit on 27/6/20 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Ah , you do not even allow your Police Officers to Carry Firearms in case a thing like this Story Happens . How do you Enforce Laws in England , Ask People to Obey them Nicely ? ..........Hmm.....

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ah , you do not even allow your Police Officers to Carry Firearms in case a thing like this Story Happens . How do you Enforce Laws in England , Ask People to Obey them Nicely ? ..........Hmm.....

Generally, since our police officers are part of our community, we listen to them so that they don't have to shoot us or kneel on our necks.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Generally, since our police officers are part of our community, we listen to them so that they don't have to shoot us or kneel on our necks.

Yeah , I Guess the A RABS didn't get the Message , eh Mate > ? Hmm.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join