It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the 613 Commandments were narrowed down several times finally Jesus narrowed it down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So in Scripture Moses gave 613 Commandments and then Isaiah cut it down to 12 someone else cut it down to 4 for you , then I thought Jesus was going to cut it down to one but he cut it down to two .

yeah believe it or not anyway what he said was the whole of the law and all the Commandments hang on those two Commandments he gave to love God with all you have and then the second one was love your neighbor as yourself..

I got to thinking what that would look like in real life in our walk through this world and I realized.

So yeah as you walk through your world you should Revere God but then when you look out and see your neighbor then he gets the same as you give to God

So even if your neighbor is griping at you or spraying poison on your horse pasture over the fence using the Wind, you have to maintain complete respect for him uh.

So that's kind of a skill not to get mad.

So you have to treat your neighbor like you would if you were face-to-face with God.

I got work to do huh

edit on 20-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I need to treat my neighbor like I was at the Throne of God look at him in the face

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So in Scripture Moses gave 613 Commandments and then Isaiah cut it down to 12 someone else cut it down to 4 for you , then I thought Jesus was going to cut it down to one but he cut it down to two...

We are God expressing Itself; why would God censure Itself?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I guess it's a bit difficult to remember 613 commandmants. The original commandmants was more a list of things not to do. Don't do this, that and the other. More a code and set of laws.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So in Scripture Moses gave 613 Commandments and then Isaiah cut it down to 12 someone else cut it down to 4 for you , then I thought Jesus was going to cut it down to one but he cut it down to two .

Be really interested to see how you arrived at any of that, any at all because I call crap and Jesus cut it down to 1, “Love”

you are getting a bit crazy

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

At least he's not picking dates that have come and gone like his other threads

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Raggedyman

At least he's not picking dates that have come and gone like his other threads

Yes, very common in some evangelicals, become obsessed with numbers and dates and forget Jesus said “ go out and love people”

Bit sad really

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

TextSo in Scripture Moses gave 613 Commandments and then Isaiah cut it down to 12 someone else cut it down to 4 for you , then I thought Jesus was going to cut it down to one but he cut it down to two .

Are you serious when you post such rubbish? Your pattern seems to indicate that you are totally ignorant or that you are most clever to incite discord. I find it hard to believe that your threads and posts are almost all misinformation and that you can not be that ignorant. It is almost beyond belief that any individual could be so confused as you lead us to believe.

top topics

join