It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Drains The Swamp BIG TIME while the MSM-Dems Are Meandering Aimlessly.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: carewemust

For once I can agree with you.

Trump firing his own people is definitely draining the swamp.

Ahem, all the best people.

Trump gave them the benefit of the doubt putting them there or letting them stay there, and they spit back in his face instead. Instead of being the best people they were entrusted to be, they became the dishonest human filth you see before you.

Oh so spending time with trump turns good people into dishonest human filth, say it isn't so.

Trump letting people have a job that were in the Obama administration before, and you equate that with Trump spending time with them?
What kind of broken logic is that? Is there even a name for it?

It's quite plain to see why you are having such a rough time.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Trump gave them the benefit of the doubt putting them there or letting them stay there, and they spit back in his face instead. Instead of being the best people they were entrusted to be, they became the dishonest human filth you see before you.

Oh so spending time with trump turns good people into dishonest human filth, say it isn't so.

Trump letting people have a job that were in the Obama administration before, and you equate that with Trump spending time with them?

Not really, when trump employed all these people he praised them, then he ridiculed them when he sacked them.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: vonclod
Draining your own swamp..lmfao
..winning?

Yep...delivering what's best for the American people, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Character and Integrity at such a high level is foreign to most political leaders.

Says the guy who thinks media, protected by the Constitution and the First Amendment, are the enemy of the people and should be tried and arrested.

Who pays you for your antiAmerican BS?

So to your thinking (or lack of) the first amendment is a license to subvert a country, libel and slander, unmask, DOX children who are in families opposing their extremist views. etc. And commit all kinds of other sin not actually covered under the first amendment.

Stop pretending what the MSM media is doing today is fine and dandy, it certainly isn't. The freedom of the press wasn't intended to allow people with no regard for honesty or decency to run unfettered with free reign to do anything they want.

It is however being employed by them to deflect all the deceit and lies coming forth from them. You are doing it too, but everyone knows so it has no power.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Not really, when trump employed all these people he praised them, then he ridiculed them when he sacked them.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

FWIW, President Trump only personally removes the top people. Not "all these people" referenced in the post that began this thread. In fact, he probably didn't know most of them existed.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: vonclod
Draining your own swamp..lmfao
..winning?

Yep...delivering what's best for the American people, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Character and Integrity at such a high level is foreign to most political leaders.

Says the guy who thinks media, protected by the Constitution and the First Amendment, are the enemy of the people and should be tried and arrested.

Who pays you for your antiAmerican BS?

It is however being employed by them to deflect all the deceit and lies coming forth from them. You are doing it too, but everyone knows so it has no power.

The media is losing quite a bit of power and influence in America, because they're now more like Tabloid Opinion Pieces, than "News" outlets.

The loss of power/influence is reducing their revenue quite a bit too.

That's why media heads went to Nancy Pelosi and convinced her to add a "media bailout" sack of cash to her most recent Covid-19 stimulus package. That's the $3 Trillion dollar package that Mitch McConnell wouldn't even bring to the Senate floor for consideration in May. (It would have also bailed out the liberal corrupt states of NY/IL/CA.)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

LOL u r clueless, he hires them to find their connections. There is a two year investigation into the deep state. This is a classic investigation strategy to find their networks.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

For you guys that don't this, it has been stated by me in the past: NO USA PASSPORTS ARE BEING ISSUED

yes, there are a few leeways to this that must be met in the 72 hours thing, but here where I'm at, one can not re-enter this country if one leaves.

NO PASSPORTS = a police state

That is MIM's "Street Talk". Don't believe me... apply for one ( I believe military personal and a select few can get their passports )

That is absolute bull#. Who do you think you are passing out false information like that?

That is so wrong, a mod should delete your post.

Get a life.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
a reply to: underwerks

LOL u r clueless, he hires them to find their connections. There is a two year investigation into the deep state. This is a classic investigation strategy to find their networks.

Very intuitive of you. I saw today that much of what we see happen within the administration is tied to underlying ongoing investigations.

For example, Mike Pence was put in charge of a huge investigation into leakers, late 2017. When discovered, they are removed and allowed to keep their dignity, rather than prosecuted, with their lives ruined. This is how President Trump wanted it handled. He's really more fair and forgiving than many of us would be, including yours truly.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
For you guys that don't this, it has been stated by me in the past: NO USA PASSPORTS ARE BEING ISSUED

yes, there are a few leeways to this that must be met in the 72 hours thing, but here where I'm at, one can not re-enter this country if one leaves.

NO PASSPORTS = a police state

That is MIM's "Street Talk". Don't believe me... apply for one ( I believe military personal and a select few can get their passports )

If you're referring to U.S. Passports, their issuance is being re-started, now that "Phase I" of re-opening has begun at the Passport office.

Source: travel.state.gov...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

The worst, and best, part about ats going under is that we won’t get to watch people like you implode when there’s never mass indictments and nobody goes to gitmo. God help you if Benito somehow loses to the sleepy one lol

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Trump gives them a chance to be loyal and change their swampy ways, when they don't they are gone.
It's very simple.
edit on 21-6-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: ambassado12

The worst, and best, part about ats going under is that we won’t get to watch people like you implode when there’s never mass indictments and nobody goes to gitmo. God help you if Benito somehow loses to the sleepy one lol

I used to be supportive of Trump because of his promise to "drain the swamp", even though I didn't want him (I am a "just not Hilary please" voter), but I am just jaded again. No one of note has been punished for anything, and it looks like it's going to be the status quo forever. If I don't see a perp walk by November I am staying home for the first time in my life.

I am a NPA voter, and looks like I will continue that way, but I really like Weinstein's idea of a Yang/McRaven or McRaven/Yang ticket. I actually think there are a lot of people like me who would vote for this new balanced approach. I don't care about party one iota, and both men seem like they care about America on a macro level, and people on a micro level.
edit on 21-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It’s not about loyalty and changing their ways. Trump and certain people needed to know who they needed to route out.

When someone gets retired, steps down, or fired it means they have been caught in a trap doing things they should not.

Businesses use these traps all the time, when you see leaks about deals or new product that never happens to make it to market.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Holy crap the lengths people with ads will go to in these threads to support their positions.

Do you people gloating over trump releasing his own hires as any evidence of anything is beyond ridiculous. Do you think trump was handed a list of good guys and bad guys when he took office so he knew automatically who to target the minute his feet touched the ground?

Do you think that if he indeed is trying to root out political corruption, an entrenched deeply corrupt establishment with multiple layers and tentacles entwined in every orifice of politics with spooks everywhere that he would have any foreknowledge of who is good and who is bad? That because he didn't just root out democrats automatically is a sign that he doesn't know what he is doing?

Have any of you ever actually stirred up a hornets nest? If so look around your country and see that that is exactly what's happening, trump is stirring up a hornets nest and anyone saying orange man bad without taking into account the 24/7 lambasting the media gives him as proof that hes very likely disturbing a volatile hornets nest well then I've got no help for you and you likely aren't smart enough to look beyond your own partisan politics

For God's sake people give your head a shake.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

You just need to trust the plan, man. Think of all the bunker babies!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I finally get it... Drain the Swamp = Kill the Witnesses

Get rid of all Inspectors General, all oversight, and OF COURSE anyone who is investigating the Trump mafia.

Checks and Balances my ass.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'd hazard a guess the cheque books will be sent over to another website, specifically one that all the resident right wingers are flocking to.

^this^

I have noticed an influx of Trump and right wing supporters lately, maybe people are sick of posters-the leftard did this, Trump is a hero, the site is going broke because people are spewing uneducated diatribe about politics.

I remember this site since it's inception, and have seen it devolve into people arguing and left and right, we want headline stories like UFO's, cryptids and the paranormal etc, not some opinionated political views. 'wah wah it's all the left wah wah' It's pathetic.

Not one Mystery on the homepage, politics and the posters are killing this site, no wonder it's going under because of folks controversial views no sponsor would back that, if you want to rant about politics take your business elsewhere, Remember the original ATS? pepperidge farm remembers.

edit on 21-6-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

FWIW, President Trump only personally removes the top people. Not "all these people" referenced in the post that began this thread. In fact, he probably didn't know most of them existed.

and yet you titled the thread as

President Trump Drains The Swamp BIG TIME while the MSM-Dems Are Meandering Aimlessly.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

That's a hell of a plan, brohan, considering Cheetolini is going to lose to the Quicker Sniff Her Upper in November. Maybe he should expedite the tick-tocking since time is actually running out.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Lmfao at these ongoing mental gymnastics.

I'm genuinely impressed actually. The logic of "yeah, but he hired them to EXPOSE the swamp" is so utterly brilliant in its cognitive dissonance that I feel like applauding it. I mean wow.

"I only hire the best people."

He has a higher churn rate than most McDonald's. Absolute loser.

The swamp will be drained when him and the rest of his criminal enterprise and their nepotism are marched out of the WH so the country can start to rebuild.

As he himself said: the buck stops with the potus whether good or bad. Yet you all happily parrot his "omg it's the dems fault" narrative. No ownership whatsoever. Weak potus, weak followers. Bunch of traitors you are

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join