It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

GOLD fom Space?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I found this bit of info What do you think of it? I dont know what to think. It was found on the web that Scientist in the state of N.J. using a electron accelerator created a small piece of gold by accident, giving way to the newest theory on how and where gold came from. The new theory is that a Sun ran out of hydrogen and exploded sending this dense matter out into space, and while the earth was young and still hot, collecting matter, that this matter was re-deposited into the matter on the earth. This makes more sense then any theory, past given by anyone, ("It is well known that one can test all soil on the earth and will find a small amount of gold in each square foot of dirt") Does any one have any Info on this im looking for more but if you know let us know.




posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm guessing you are quoting this web site?



It was found on the web Scientist in the state of N.J. using a electron accelerator created a small piece of gold by accident, giving way to the newest theory on how and where gold came from. The new theory is that a Sun ran out of hydrogen and exploded sending this dense matter out into space, and while the earth was young and still hot, collecting matter, that this matter was re-deposited into the matter on the earth. This makes more sense then any theory, past given by anyone, ("It is well known that one can test all soil on the earth and will find a small amount of gold in each square foot of dirt")

home.epix.net...


GOLD fom Space?
Everything is from space. All the elements found on Earth are found everywhere in the Universe.
Gold can not be created it is an Element. You can not create a element from other elements.



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ya Ithink thats the site



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I'm guessing you are quoting this web site?



It was found on the web Scientist in the state of N.J. using a electron accelerator created a small piece of gold by accident, giving way to the newest theory on how and where gold came from. The new theory is that a Sun ran out of hydrogen and exploded sending this dense matter out into space, and while the earth was young and still hot, collecting matter, that this matter was re-deposited into the matter on the earth. This makes more sense then any theory, past given by anyone, ("It is well known that one can test all soil on the earth and will find a small amount of gold in each square foot of dirt")

home.epix.net...


GOLD fom Space?
Everything is from space. All the elements found on Earth are found everywhere in the Universe.
Gold can not be created it is an Element. You can not create a element from other elements.


Actually, you can create new elements from other elements in nuclear reactions and supernova. Plutonium is produced on earth in this manner.

www.astronomynotes.com...

[edit on 14-3-2005 by vor78]



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
Actually, you can create new elements from other elements in nuclear reactions and supernova. Plutonium is produced on earth in this manner.

www.astronomynotes.com...

[edit on 14-3-2005 by vor78]


Thanks for the link. You learn something new every day
.




Elements heavier than iron are made in supernova explosions from the combination of the abundant neutrons with heavy nuclei.


I guess that would be how gold would come to be. Once we break light speed I guess there will be a gold rush at the closest dead star
.



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah, we can create Element 115, or ununpentium, many may know this as the fuel for the UFO. We can create it on earth, and its isotope element 113, forget what it’s called though...Anyhow we can create it but only in very small amount and it goes bad very quickly.

[edit on 3/14/2005 by Schmidt1989]



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Yeah, we can create Element 115, or ununpentium, many may know this as the fuel for the UFO. We can create it on earth, and its isotope element 113, forget what it’s called though...Anyhow we can create it but only in very small amount and it goes bad very quickly.

[edit on 3/14/2005 by Schmidt1989]


Uh no it isn't a fuel for ANYTHING. Sorry to disappoint but element 115 has a halflife in the milliseconds. It is not stable as Lazar claim. Heck someone 20 years ago could have told you that as they can predict the decay rate of undiscovered elements.



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
supposadly we are all made out of matter that came from dead stars.

The theroy is that "in the beginning" there was only hydogen. nuclear reaction created Helium. Then other reactiosn created all the other elements. Jsut took a lot of heat, and gravity to do so.



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
supposadly we are all made out of matter that came from dead stars.

The theroy is that "in the beginning" there was only hydogen. nuclear reaction created Helium. Then other reactiosn created all the other elements. Jsut took a lot of heat, and gravity to do so.


To quote Carl Sagan "We are made of star stuff". It spins people out every time I get achance to explain.



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well its not really in theory. I believe we have been making Helium in Tokamak reactors for a while now. Or if we are not yet we are close to doing so. I believe we need to sustain a 50 million degree celsuis reaction in order to convert H2 to helium. Not sure though.



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
-- Genesis 3:19



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Yeah, we can create Element 115, or ununpentium, many may know this as the fuel for the UFO. We can create it on earth, and its isotope element 113, forget what it’s called though...Anyhow we can create it but only in very small amount and it goes bad very quickly.

[edit on 3/14/2005 by Schmidt1989]


Though sardion2000 already pointed out one flaw in your statement, I have another more critical one. Element 113 would not and could not be an isotope of element 115.

Why's this? Because they're different elements! Element 113 has 113 protons in its nucleus, element 115 has 115 protons in its nucleus.

The way to create isotopes would be to vary the amount of neutrons in each element. For example, Carbon has an atomic mass of about 12.0107 amu. It has 6 protons and 6 neutrons. An isotope of Carbon, Carbon-14 has 6 protons and 8 neutrons.



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I thought the 2 scientist who 'claimed to have created/made Element 113 and 115
withdrew there claim nearly 2 years later .....

Neither has been created on Earth



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
I thought the 2 scientist who 'claimed to have created/made Element 113 and 115
withdrew there claim nearly 2 years later .....

Neither has been created on Earth


Really? First I heard of it. Care to share a link? Didn't some other teams confirm it though or am I thinking of something else.



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
I thought the 2 scientist who 'claimed to have created/made Element 113 and 115
withdrew there claim nearly 2 years later .....

Neither has been created on Earth


I think you're thinking of elements 116 and 118.

Results of Element 118 Experiment Retracted



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
though your theorie is good, umbrax is right you can't creat an element using other elements or chemicals (alchemy)




top topics



 
0

log in

join