It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey does that explain the trouble at the tree of knowledge for Adam and Eve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If linking that King Crimson music, knowledge is a dangerous thing if no one sets the rules.

So God Jesus and the Holy Spirit were together with our angels in their community and this is the reason for the devil's bargain ....

God made people and it made the Angels man because the humans were going to be above the angels and judge them, anyway that's what I read in scripture.

So, God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the angels are inviting mankind into their community because they want to have fellowship with us I guess he wants what the 40 billion of us maybe 20 billion of us would do.

But anyway for us to come into his community if knowledge is a dangerous thing, if no one sets the rules and rules have to be followed that's what Paul said also you can't play a game if you don't follow the rules cuz then you're not playing that game.... so mankind gets 6000 years on Earth to learn the value of the rules I don't know somebody tell me
edit on 20-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It does seem as though we're caught in the devil's bargain,

The reason he's upset after being the number one angel because of us humans who will judge the Angels he's mad he's angry.

He seeks to devour whoever he can he's that mad

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Okay I'll play by the rules but not in association with the IRS they can just stuff it....like Chuck Missler and his scriptural analysis showing wer're in a simulation.... one can find scripture that Paul wrote the calls IRS terrorists and accuses them of treason why because they don't go by the rules.

What rules oh it's just that the constitution says the money is supposed to be made out of gold or silver take that slam

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm upset about the future of ATS too man

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Gadreel made the first bet (Alphabet). Jealous of the privilege and freedom God gave humans, who were made from humble dirt. He needed humans to build him an earthy kingdom that he thought he deserved.
In order to do that he need to separate them from God, Or at least believe they are separated from God.

Through fear and shame he achieved that goal. Man found ways to hide from God. Found a way to construct, build barriers to keep God from find them. He used his higher powers to keep man shamed, always pointing to how inferior humans are to Gods first creation, the Angels.

The first shall be last, the last shall be first. This concept pisses off Satan to no end. and is his weakness. Satan raises up mighty rulers, God picks the meek and mild to take down Satan’s kingdoms. Mosses vs Pharaoh, David vs Goliath.

Gadreel hates humans and uses them like rats in a maze, Trying to deform and mangle humans, by getting us to mangle ourselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's because the beast took from the tree if knowledge with wisdom. All debt must be paid.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is no book as simultaneously interesting and boring as The Bible

The Old Testament is turning monkeys into men. The New Testament is turning men into angels

Adam and Eve should have played it cool and smoked the tree of knowledge instead of eating it; then we wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"The gods do not need sacrifices, so what might one do to please them? Acquire wisdom, it seems to me, and do all the good in one's power to those humans who deserve it."

Apoll(Paul?!?)onius of Tyana

top topics

join