It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weird, Wicked, and Wonderful: A Collection of ATS Paranormal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzj03

have ever had an out of body experience ?

Sure, you may ask ... har, har ...

Yeah, a couple instances where it sure seemed like it, but I couldn't swear it wasn't a dream... just as I can't swear this human experience isn't a dream.

In one of them I saw a Frisbee on my house as I rose up, and it was actually there when I checked later.

I've had materialistic mystics ( a real thing) argue that our brains can send signals and read remote environments, negating the need for a "soul."

It's all so ... insubstantial! Yet from all anecdotes and experiences, it's quite likely. It's fairly concrete that remote viewing, for instance, works some of the time. It doesn't mean an independent soul does the looking, though.

Chasing the paranormal reminds me of trying to read, tell time or get the "big answers" in dreams... it fades just before you get real info.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey There,
I've had a few strange experiences over the years. It's odd how comfortable I've become with the paranormal.
One of my favourite occurrences happened while I was working as a Barista. I was chatting to a customer one day while making her coffee. I think she was the only customer in the store. While I was steaming her milk, the coffee tamp which was on top of the coffee machine, shook a couple of times and then popped over the 100mm high plastic edge at the rear of the machine. It landed on the floor a couple of feet from the counter and proceeded to roll across the floor!
The customer looked at me mouth agape and I just grinned and said "Don't worry about that, it's just Amy, my wifes poltergeist. She does stuff like that all the time. she's a pain." We had a laugh and the customer left.
After the customer had left the shop I turned to my colleague and asked "did you see that?" and with a look of complete shock on her face she proclaimed "HELL YES! That was FREAKY!" LOL.
The strangest thing was, that the same thing has happened to my wife as well. She was a Barista for the same company, although she worked at a different store.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just a few hours ago, a very strange synchronicity event happened.

My GF and I were sitting at a red light waiting....we were discussing where we had put our blue and white umbrella and at that exact moment a a man carrying a blue and white umbrella crossed in the crosswalk in front of us, looked at us and smiled. WTF, we were both freaked out.

Actually our blue and white umbrella was in the back of my car.

This type of incident is happening to me more and more frequently. I usually just attribute it to coincidence but... The veil is being lifted, you can feel it; perhaps it's time to take a trip up to a place I know of where the majic/mojo is right on the surface and seek some answers.
edit on 25-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I haven't forgotten about this thread.

I just wrote one of my real life horror stories on another person's thread. Sorry, it's probably too long to get away with cross posting.

It starts out thus:

=======================
I tell you a horror story!

One day, long before wikipedia or other quick sources of information, besides physical encyclopedias, I was writing a story. The story involved a school boy who sometimes took teacher instructions quite literally. One day the teacher was recommending the observation of nature; the plants and the animals.

I tell you a horror story!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

The models we have from the past might inform us... they might not. Tibetan Buddhist ideas about the Bardo and navigating through it post physical? Egyptian models of a triune soul?

We know so very little with any confidence, if we are honest.

Hi

I saw the following video tonight, which brought this conversation to mind. Hope all is well!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here's a link to the events in our home: www.abovetopsecret.com...

While the home has been fairly quiet this year, other than the occasional random banging of unknown objects, I do have a new experience to relate to you all. This happened about three weeks ago.

Of all the stories you hear, I've found none more complete bs than the haunted vehicle/ghost car type stories. Until now, I suppose.

We were driving home around 11:30 PM, and we live out in a fairly rural area. No street lights, two lane roads, minimal stop signs, etc. We were on a stretch of road that is fairly straight, when I noticed a car fairly far back from us, but obviously moving at a pretty decent rate of speed. I took note of this because there is a sharp curve coming up, then a railroad crossing, before it straightens out again. Once we passed the rr tracks, the car was still coming up fast.

Now, we have to take left turn off of that road, but not a normal left turn. It's almost a full u-turn onto the road, which runs almost parallel to the main road. I point this out, because at some point, base don how fast the car was coming up on us, we would have to see it either also turn, or pass us. Nothing like that happened. The car was simply gone. There is no way we would have missed seeing that car. It's pretty flat out there, so there's no ditch it would have gone into, and there was no evidence of any vehicle anywhere on the main road. It was just gone. There is no other turn. The only possible explanation is the car slammed on it's brakes from approximately 65 miles an hour, stopped, turned off it's engine and lights, and accomplished all of that in about two to three seconds. Or it simply disappeared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join