It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: xuenchen

What a wankpuffin that man is!

I predict a load of sick and infected people in around 7-14 days.

Same with the protestors as well, with there antics.

They deserve to get sick if they do, if these people had at least 2 brain cells to rub togethor they would have the capacity to understand protesting or cheerleading at this point of the game is a really poor decision.

That's it !

Go after an innocent group of average people !

You'll always be sooo popular too 🤣🤣🤣

So pointing out stupid people do stupid stuff is going after them now is it, you right wingers need to grow some hairs on your chest.

You mean like most the females on the left ....

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Arnie123

I think Biden cancelled his online "Trump counter rally" set for this evening. Can't find it.

Probably asleep on the basement couch.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: Nyiah

You just validated my point

No, I stated the patently obvious.

Natural immunity is claimed to last a few months at best. Therefore a "kind and gentle Covid" via vaccine is not likely to do much better.

The numbers are muddled at best. I will not consider more than half of the current count when other diseases & afflictions with fatal outcomes for their sufferers are swept under the rug in favor of making Covid numbers bigger. How many Covid cases were already terminal people to begin with? That's not dying of Covid, that's just getting the door prize on the way out the mortal door.

If we're going to continue to see waves until herd immunity is achieved or it's mutated into a lesser virus, then no, we did not curb it, we hit the big red Pause button.

Why is this hard for folks like you to understand? You're just going to have to swallow the bitter pill, like it or not. Learn to live with it, or hyperventilate the rest of your life. Up to you. Just don't get s#y with people adapting their lives differently than you (no masks, attending gatherings/protests/rallies/whatever)

You my want to have a read of this.

Even a Vaccine Won’t Erase this Pandemic

And other tough, contrarian messages from virologist William Haseltine. We ignore them at our peril, he says.

edit on 20-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The good news is that everyone that was willing to go was able to get decent seats.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You have to wonder what would happen if the position of POTUS ever went to a person in their 30s?

Someone that's actually still in touch with the people and reality.

Why our politicians are so old is quite frankly beyond me.

Because it's not wisdom and experience oozing out the feckers, that's a given.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: xuenchen

What a wankpuffin that man is!

I predict a load of sick and infected people in around 7-14 days.

Same with the protestors as well, with there antics.

They deserve to get sick if they do, if these people had at least 2 brain cells to rub togethor they would have the capacity to understand protesting or cheerleading at this point of the game is a really poor decision.

That's it !

Go after an innocent group of average people !

You'll always be sooo popular too 🤣🤣🤣

So pointing out stupid people do stupid stuff is going after them now is it, you right wingers need to grow some hairs on your chest.

You mean like most the females on the left ....

You tell me.

I am curious though as to why a rabid right winger like yourself would be out there dating females from the left, are there no right wing wing females that like you or is it you enjoy sleeping with the enemy?
edit on 20-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Is there any video from the rally?
While people may still be scared to gather in large numbers, I can report, (although I wish I would have taken pics) that I was really surprised, here in MI, just driving home from Weidman, and Isabella county, I have NEVER seen as many Trump 2020 flags, as I did today.
They were hanging on barns, houses, everywhere.

I really thought something happened, that I didn't know about. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

There are live streams on Youtube.

edit on 20-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

These people are playing spin the bottle with a pathogen that can and will kill them.

Things Nyiah has not been doing, period, since this started:

Going ham on the home sanitizing. Sanitizing after raw meat was slapped on the counter is one thing, I'm not Lysoling my mail, my deliveries, my groceries, get real.

Going ham on the hand sanitizer 24/7. We don't even buy it to begin with, never have. You get plain old hand soap in my house, or you get nothing.

Staying home? No. Hit up plenty of area parks with plenty of people also doing the same. No issues to be had. Same with busy stores.

Staying away from others I don't live with? Bite me, my kids have never stopped playing with their neighborhood friends and I have not ceased coffee chats with my neighbors. Also, my kids had a sleepover at a friends' house last weekend.

Nobody's been sick since the start of the year here, and no one's died. At this point, we're pretty fricking convinced we already had Covid rip through, especially considering the rash of sick call-outs of employees at businesses and especially factories around the GR area back then. Any given shift at my husband's was operating on 1/3 of needed employees through early February. It's pretty telling, no FLU flu ever did that before.

In short, it's going to off a tiny fraction, and it killing everyone who comes across it is FAR from assured.

Edit: Also, not gloving up, or masking up. Did the mask thing once for about 10 minutes until the ear strap broke. Nobody's so much as glanced at me for lacking one.
edit on 6/20/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think Biden cancelled his online "Trump counter rally" set for this evening. Can't find it.

Biden's rally is in the basement of a secret location beer hall 🤓

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What's incredible is that 32% of Democrats feel Joe Biden has DEMENTIA. Overall, 55% of Americans feel Biden has Dementia.

www.westernjournal.com...

Democrats choose a man with Dementia to hopefully be their next U.S. President.

Think about that...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well, i know some Doctors, Nurses, and care workers that may somewhat disagree with you, personally with the Nurses, and Care workers

That work in hospitals and other establishments where these people are sick and dying, these people don't lie Nyiah.

It's getting somewhat better in the UK right now all the same to a fashion at least.

I can't imagine its any different your side of the pond, to be honest.

Given the piss poor debacle and complete pig's ear Trump and his ilk have made of the whole situation, same with Boris over here.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I can report, (although I wish I would have taken pics) that I was really surprised, here in MI, just driving home from Weidman, and Isabella county, I have NEVER seen as many Trump 2020 flags, as I did today.
They were hanging on barns, houses, everywhere.

I really thought something happened, that I didn't know about.

Covid, Protests, Vandalism - people have had enough.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Biden's rally is in the basement of a secret location beer hall 🤓

All electronic devices had to be left in the car, so he can insult and sniff those who show up, without it being added to the YouTube collection of Biden gaffes, insults, and perversions.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

What's incredible is that 32% of Democrats feel Joe Biden has DEMENTIA. Overall, 55% of Americans feel Biden has Dementia.

www.westernjournal.com...

Democrats choose a man with Dementia to hopefully be their next U.S. President.

Think about that...

My understanding it it'd be akin to a Democrat version of Reagan with the VP instead of the Missus (as is claimed) running the show.

Keep an eye on the VP pick, it will tell us everything we need to know & worry about. Biden is just the public face of the office, whoever the VP choice is, is going to be the real president behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trumps got a right a good few signs of the onset of Vascular Dementia himself carewemust.

Considering some of the crap that has come out his puss.

Like i said they are all far too old and out of touch with reality.

The lesser of two evils will prevail once more imho, people will vote for Biden for the same reason they voted for Trump, that being that Trump was not Hillary, just as Biden is not Trump.

Guess only time will tell all the same.

This voting for the lesser of two evils bull crap by the way, might well turn out to be the downfall of the democratic process the US has come to love and represent so much.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well, i know some Doctors, Nurses, and care workers that may somewhat disagree with you, personally with the Nurses, and Care workers

That work in hospitals and other establishments where these people are sick and dying, these people don't lie Nyiah.

It's getting somewhat better in the UK right now all the same to a fashion at least.

I can't imagine its any different your side of the pond, to be honest.

Given the piss poor debacle and complete pig's ear Trump and his ilk have made of the whole situation, same with Boris over here.

Outside of hot spot pockets like NYC & Detroit, it's nowhere near as bad over here as the media would have your stiff upper lip butts believing. There are far more people like me who know no one who has been hospitalized or died, or knows anyone who knows anyone who has, than there are people who do. This is not as pervasive as presented over here.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Agreed. But if Trump keeps hitting Biden like he's doing right now on stage, Joe doesn't stand a chance....not with the 3 VP candidates he has on his short list.

"I've done more for the Black community in 4 years, than Biden has done in 47 years!" (Huge applause follows)

edit on 6/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Imagine if Trump gets coronavirus, that would be wild.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Imagine if Trump gets coronavirus, that would be wild.

Since he takes Hydroxychloroquine, not likely. But anything is possible...for any of us.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join