It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BIG daddy is bringing the Thunder!

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: shooterbrody

Or just another poorly constructed lie?

Sounds like another Trump speech.

Lol
Seems you have listened to enough to be an expert.
What kind of jackass listens to what they obviously hate?
Is someone holding you hostage?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Please see a doctor TDS is real

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Guilty of what? Rioters and looters are not the same as peaceful protesters IMO.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So ?

BLM and ANTIFA Snipbags were too scared of Trump cooties they didn't show?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
a reply to: conspiracy nut

But, you are entitled as me to your own view of reality. End of the day the protests were ill advised regarding the virus. It should have been shutdown. They were not shutdown, they were encouraged with no regard for the virus.

I agree with you here. The open up the economy, anti police brutality/blm protests and an indoor rally featuring 10s of thousands of people are all equally ill advised IMO. Difference being the open the economy protest and rally are encouraged by the president.

I have nothing against peaceful protests and rallies but not during this pandemic.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: neo96

IF

It was about RACE BLM and their sycophants wouldn't being giving hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars to Mr. 'You ain't black,Token Black', Biden.

Biden is no more than a race hustler, and a poor one at that.
And he is the best they can do.
Lol
Trump may not be the best and brightest but compared to biden he looks really good.

A majority thinks Biden is suffering from dementia.

Just goes to show how much the left hates Trump.

They'll run a blabbering idiot to take back the WHITE HOUSE( I expect it's name will be on the chopping block) soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So ?

BLM and ANTIFA Snipbags were too scared of Trump cooties they didn't show?

Tulsa might not be the Democrat safe haven like the other big cities 😀

link   
a reply to: neo96

I could say the exact same thing about Trump and the right. America "greatest country on Earth" and these are our options. Sad.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

IF

It was about RACE BLM and their sycophants wouldn't being giving hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars to Mr. 'You ain't black,Token Black', Biden.

Biden is no more than a race hustler, and a poor one at that.
And he is the best they can do.
Lol
Trump may not be the best and brightest but compared to biden he looks really good.

A majority thinks Biden is suffering from dementia.

Just goes to show how much the left hates Trump.

They'll run a blabbering idiot to take back the WHITE HOUSE( I expect it's name will be on the chopping block) soon.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk 😆

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: neo96

I could say the exact same thing about Trump and the right. America "greatest country on Earth" and these are our options. Sad.

After the last 12 years.

Trump is a HELL OF A LOT BETTER than any Snip hat the left has.

Had the GOP nominated Cruz.

Everything we ALL Watched would have played out the same.,

EXACTLY the same.

The LEFTS playbook NEVER changes.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What are the peaceful protestors, protesting about now? What is it they want again?

I’ll wait.

These people have chosen a side. They are in Tulsa right now telling people attending the rally they are racists and need to go home. What are they protesting there? To many fake virtual signaling morons breathing air on the planet these days I tell ya.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Anyone have a good live link? Watching now and it's difficult to watch because the Soundsystem is repeating everything the speakers are saying so I'm hearing everything twice. Right now diamond and silk are speaking. The camera hasn't panned yet but of the 20 or so people standing side by side visible on screen I see 1 mask.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Live

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Thanks this link is much better than the one I was watching.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Trump can pack a house I'll give him credit for that but I was expecting way more people since his team claimed 80,000 people rsvp'd. Lots of empty seats there . Good for his supporters for not overwhelming the stadium. perhaps they have more sense than we all thought than to pack in that arena like sardines as I feared. I hear trump cancelled his outdoor speech because there was not enough people out there any truth to that rumor? I suppose there is time til trump goes on, impressive turnout nonetheless. Biden couldn't pack half that arena.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You can clearly see that it is not packed.
They are moving people that didn’t have tickets inside to help fill it.
When it had a projected 80k people going to Tulsa to watch and attend if you had a ticket was a big fat lie.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Maybe his supporters were worried about "the democratic hoax" or maybe they said no bet on signing that waiver.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Maybe his supporters were worried about "the democratic hoax" or maybe they said no bet on signing that waiver.

That was my exact thought. There still is a decent amount of people still waiting to get it. But the gate is shut atm while trump is going inside.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No they all think it's a fake virus, there's no reason for them to not show up, well unless they are now all Biden supporters...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join