It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: Kurokage

and we like pussy

Yeah, and you like to just grab it to 'cause thats what she wants isn't it!?!?!?

ATS is starting to stand for Abhorrent Trump Supporters.

We were not talking about Biden on this thread though.

But thanks for defining "triggered" with all your hysterical thread responses so far.

I got a giggle out of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Six Members of Trump Campaign Advance Team in Tulsa Test Positive for COVID

Well then.

No worries, a little lysol administered orally by the chosen one and they'll be good as new.

Show your support, no commie masks, Tulsa..."Lock her up" nice and loud, then a nice group MAGA hug.

edit on 20-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

They probably "tested positive" for the Republican virus too!
I live in a world of boys and women! A bunch of mask wearing, latte drinking girls. .. What a bunch of weak minded, worthless brain and muscle matter...
Worthless and useful idiots, kinda like a salesmans dream.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

We were not talking about Biden on this thread though.

But thanks for defining "triggered" with all your hysterical thread responses so far.

I got a giggle out of them.

Biden Trump, both are perverts, it's just you Trumpeters who can't open your eyes.

Triggered? Thats for all you blind brainwashed Trump supporters who have been reeeeing to my responses in this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's a talking point for him at his event.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Here's a talking point for him at his event.

Lol, did you seriously post a Colbert clip? Wow, that dude is the Liberal messiah, you probably get your news from him to, huh? What a dunce 🤣

I thought "G" was bad, but dude, you take the whole gallon of kool aid, tell us, isn't there anything you aren't ignorant about?
Asking for a friend...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

for every tall W A L L theres a taller L A D D E R

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I also hear after the Rally the President will be Performing with his Death Metal Band " Magatized " . Should be a Great Show ......)

edit on 20-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Let me start by saying although I support peaceful protests I did not think the recent protests were good idea amid the pandemic. With that being said the protests were outdoors and the majority of protesters were wearing masks. Is this rally going to be held indoors? I really don't think that the majority of people at the rally will be wearing masks because they think covid is a democratic hoax but that remains to be seen.

I do not wish covid on anyone. I pray that the attendees of this rally do not cause a spike in cases.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Someone called him a “white supremist President”

And here I was thinking leftists were thick

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

" With that being said the protests were outdoors and the majority of protesters were wearing masks. "

Yeah , from what you saw of them on Filtered News Feeds . People who were actually there have a Different Story . Spitting , No Masks , threats of Violence Against Innocent Women and CHILDREN bystanders . Public Drug Abuse , Public Urination , Destruction of Public And Private Property , and other ACTS OF Deviancy .

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Someone called him a “white supremist President”

Black supremacists called him names.

They should be looking in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This rally, tonight may be very interesting...

The truth, will reveal itself, tonight for those still, confused about what is going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I do not doubt that the biggest and raunchiest of the bunch had terrible indecency but there were many many peaceful protests around the country that were under control. I saw many live feeds that were definitely not "filtered news feeds" and from what I saw the majority of participants were wearing masks. By no means were all the protests and participants angels but at the same time they weren't all heathen looters and rioters either.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The peaceful protestors and rioters are on the same side, they are just as guilty...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Most of America is built on a burial ground.

Maybe instead of being closed minded, offended and worse to boot ... people on this thread (cough, cough) could have looked at it as way to turn things around for that date and remember it as a POSITIVE TURNING POINT.

A day to come together for REAL hope. But your hearts are so full of hate and perceived slights you'll NEVER move this country in the right direction with that attitude.
edit on 20-6-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Testing positive doesn't mean anything. Nobody is dying on his team and the death toll is going down across the nation. Total nonsense.

I tested positive for lots of things in my military career. Hepatitis C, MERCA. So what. I didn't die. Never felt any symptoms. Nobody died in my units.

I bet some of these people being tested have a bunch of other illnesses not being reported. The deaths are going down from this virus. It's nowhere near the devastating death total they proclaimed.

2 million was the projection at one point. Not even close, even with the tortured methods they use to try and squeeze it in there it's still not anywhere near that total.

I will never wear a mask or do anything different. Mainly because it's futile. Everyone will get it at some point. Most will be fine. Some will not just like EVERY OTHER disease.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yes , I guess it is just a Matter of Perceptive Intelligence . Hope you Finally make it to Graduation Day .....

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
even if there is a spike most trump people will just deny deny deny...lies lies lies

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Let me start by saying although I support peaceful protests I did not think the recent protests were good idea amid the pandemic. With that being said the protests were outdoors and the majority of protesters were wearing masks. Is this rally going to be held indoors? I really don't think that the majority of people at the rally will be wearing masks because they think covid is a democratic hoax but that remains to be seen.

I do not wish covid on anyone. I pray that the attendees of this rally do not cause a spike in cases.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Most of them were not wearing masks or distancing. I have no idea how you came to this conclusion because every protest I watched the exact opposite was going on. Every single one of them.

But, you are entitled as me to your own view of reality. End of the day the protests were ill advised regarding the virus. It should have been shutdown. They were not shutdown, they were encouraged with no regard for the virus.

So here we are. The side that controls most of the media is fine with gatherings, as long as it promotes their brand. If it does not it must be shutdown.

That is what is going. If you control the media you control the morality of gathering in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join