It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
democrats having hissy fits on here and who, Pray tell ,had the BIGGEST hissy fit on this site several days ago I will tell you...Lumemari...republican big trump supporter totally went off the rails yelling and screaming, many posts until they FINALLY started to settle down.......

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Arnie123

Remember when I said your views and opinions fall on deaf ears? It's because they're irrelevant.

You don't have a leg in this election and watching you unwittingly consume fake news in an attempt to become relevant in some fleeting capacity is hilarious and comical.

As for the pond, it was in reference to your ignorant and naive views, you simply don't know what you're talking about and for good measure, now take a seat.

What's hilarious is watching Trump supporters like you having hissy fits and melt downs on here, a site thats on the WORLD WIDE web, your opinion means just as little or as much as mine on a site thats accessible to all members from around the world, so if anyone should take a seat, it's you. Now go stomp your feet a bit more and shout how the mean man on ATS wont stop posting because you said so!!!!

After the last 4 years of non-stop temper tantrum from liberals over Trump's election, I really don't think it's wise to be slinging accusations of hissy fits and "off the rails." Nothing we do holds a candle to the way the Left has been acting.

You are, of course, free to call the kettle black all you want.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
what about the NONSTOP hilliary obama hate fest posting.....oh the hippocracy!

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: research100
democrats having hissy fits on here and who, Pray tell ,had the BIGGEST hissy fit on this site several days ago I will tell you...Lumemari...republican big trump supporter totally went off the rails yelling and screaming, many posts until they FINALLY started to settle down.......

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Arnie123

Remember when I said your views and opinions fall on deaf ears? It's because they're irrelevant.

You don't have a leg in this election and watching you unwittingly consume fake news in an attempt to become relevant in some fleeting capacity is hilarious and comical.

As for the pond, it was in reference to your ignorant and naive views, you simply don't know what you're talking about and for good measure, now take a seat.

What's hilarious is watching Trump supporters like you having hissy fits and melt downs on here, a site thats on the WORLD WIDE web, your opinion means just as little or as much as mine on a site thats accessible to all members from around the world, so if anyone should take a seat, it's you. Now go stomp your feet a bit more and shout how the mean man on ATS wont stop posting because you said so!!!!

After the last 4 years of non-stop temper tantrum from liberals over Trump's election, I really don't think it's wise to be slinging accusations of hissy fits and "off the rails." Nothing we do holds a candle to the way the Left has been acting.

You are, of course, free to call the kettle black all you want.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh god it was absolutely hilarious xD

Him and Parscale like OMG 1 MILLION PPL OMG then about 6k turn up and the place is largely empty rofl.

Then the insecure little loser spends ages whining about his failure to walk down a ramp or drink water. What a pathetic little snowflake xD I haven't laughed so hard in ages. He's just down to his absolute core of morons and racists now.

The fact that they had ample room to socially distance people but still chose not to for a photo op was my fave. He would literally rather risk cult45's lives for a photo op, and all the toothless sycophants lapped it up. Darwinism at its finest.

Oh and Parscale begging for more people to attend via Twitter at the last second was beautiful.

Expect Parscale to be sacked and blamed imminently.

You're on the losing team. What a complete joke xD

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The attendance was because the rally was originally scheduled for June 19 and changed to June 20, thus limiting people from changing plans 😎

LMAO xD

That's the best you guys can come up with this time? xD

6k people turned up. Absolutely pathetic. I've been to bigger raves.

He's a total joke xD

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Trumps "triumphant" return from the rally

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Oh, you really got him now.

A guy in his mid-70s--who just spent half the day in planes and helicopters traveling, and just gave a standing speech for 2 hours--looks tired as he arrives home at 1am.

You guys are so desperate it's pathetic. I am genuinely concerned for your safety and that of your family if he gets re-elected. You people are not emotionally or mentally stable.
edit on 22 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You sound like a bootlicker trying to get on Trump's good side. The one who sounds desperate and pathetic is you who is trying to spin and defend everything he does.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Look closely at the inner collar of his shirt in that video; his spray tan is running all over it. 😂

Edit to add:

edit on 22-6-2020 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OMG, John Tech drew a bigger crowd in Tulsa than trump.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: face23785

You sound like a bootlicker trying to get on Trump's good side. The one who sounds desperate and pathetic is you who is trying to spin and defend everything he does.

You sound like someone who got told to think a 74-year-old man being tired is news.

Learn to think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And more people watched John Bolton on ABC, than watched trumps kick off campaign in Tulsa on Fox.

www.foxnews.com...

variety.com...
edit on 22-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

Look closely at the inner collar of his shirt in that video; his spray tan is running all over it. 😂

Edit to add:

Yikes that is a heavy dose of tanarama.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

What do you call a person who attacks everything he does to include walking lol....

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've noticed lately Google news has at least one article intended to rip Trump, often a bogus story is used.

Google is campaigning against America.

Stop it!

(post by Grimpachi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Is that spilled covfefe?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Aww, someone was triggered by my suggestion. Sorry X my honest answer isn't permitted.

Anyway, I came across this video today with narration pulled from Trump's rally and it had me cracking up. Enjoy.

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Democrats stop at nothing with the cheating !!

Tulsa Arena Management Sabotaged Trump Rally Attendance

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Their Plans are Always Out in the Open and Predictable . This FAKE Covid-19 Pandemic Orchestrated by " THEM " suits their Needs of a Bloodless Coup in the United States in the Next 2 Years . These People Need to be Sent into the Afterlife RIGHT NOW and Face Judgment for their Crimes Here on Planet Earth .....

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join