It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I heard.
I knew that was a pet peeve of his.
Testing Americans for Covid makes our numbers look bad.
It was a foolish thing to think, and there should be repercussions if he actively tried to reduce Covid testing.

So Trump started off by saying the testing is so good (25 million tested....he repeats this many times as is his style) it makes us look bad to the rest of the world as places like China hide their numbers to look better than they are and so we should slow it down because they add everyone to our positive totals...lol

It was a joke on just how good our testing really is now compared to the rest of the world, but they see it as bad. The whole theme to this is we are better now than the rest of the world...Pretty simple narrative as Trump likes to use storytelling Technics to entertain at rallies while still getting his message out to inform and he does it well. This is why he is so popular at rallies as people start to line up in this case 48 hours before.

First he has no way to slow it down, once again it is state level, he could maybe not help provide testers....We now know the feds are supplying so many there isn't enough people coming in to test. So yes the federal Goverment has overcome a huge hurdle to get testers out there.

edit on 21-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
are you denying trump said it???? something that is SOOOOOOO easy to verify www.youtube.com... it speaks volumes when the trumpers deny soemthing so EASILY verifiable....

and you are SO SO SO sure trump will be re elected and Biden has dementia and is a pedophile etc etc.....but you scream about mail in voting will cause trump to lose (republicans have benefited from mail in ballots in florida for the past 20 years by the way) so which is it it can't be both??

oh I see trump played a tom petty song at his rally..tom pettys family issued a cease and desist order...you can just play any music you are supposed to get permission.....but that is trump thinks he can do anthing

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: research100
so trump actually admitted that he had tells Tulsa rally he directed his administration to 'slow down coronavirus testing' so there would be fewer positive cases reply to: spacedoubt

he actually admitted this at the rally tonight

You can't be that thickheaded can you?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat nerves are getting thinner and thinner as Election Day gets closer and closer.

They're dreaming up new BS to ease the fears of Trump winning again and the mental case Biden Inc. losing along with all the Biden puppet plans going down the drain like Hillary 🤣🤣
Democrats and leftist alike have ZERO optics.

Name defining legislation.

Name something significant Dems have done to better America.

Why isn't Biden seeking the energy to capture American votes from real actual supporters of his vision, rather, the "Spite" vote?

When Americans turn on Media, are they seeing an informed and unbiased reporting, or just pure negativity?

Have Democrat cities experience a surplus?

How were the state of things before the Chinese Plague?

These are questions and views that Americans can see and ask for themselves, with a timeframe of FIVE(5) Months, what hope, chance do Democrats have?

If all they are relying off of is slanderous, emotionally biased fake news media and loud internet trolls, how can they ever come together agaisnt the looming giant?

A giant so revered that he has an iron grip on the silent majority, those old vast populations of a once proud blue collar folk, now reduced to nothing from years of progressive legislation and now, hatred and zero love for those politics.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

In a week or two we will have a better understanding of how bad an idea that was.

We can use the riots/protesting as models...I don't think they did temperature checks and had masks/hand sanitizer available for anyone who wanted them.

Its time for us to put on our big boy pants and get over this. IF you are high risk then you need to isolate, everyone else doesn't need to. BTW they had 10,000s of masks to pass out if people wanted them, did temperature checks on everyone, it was their choice, do you like it when people have choices, or should we go Draconian again and force people by fines or jail to do our bidding?

Remember this all started with the fear of 4 to 6% death rate, would stay on surfaces for 17 hours, could spread up to 20 feet away by just talking etc etc...

All was wrong in the most spectacular way...

edit on 21-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Oklahoma has less than 9000 cases after all this time. If it spikes in the next couple weeks it should show up as long as testing isn't slowed down.

We need herd immunity...period...This means 70% of the population NEEDS to get it and we delayed it only to prevent overwhelming our medical system...that's it...

Spiking is not a bad thing as long as we manage it.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No, you posted propaganda, which you find funny, how NPC of you.

I literally just posted how I love the fact that Trump can make fun of himself, but an emotionally induced buffoon such as yourself won't see that, loosen up your blinders NPC.

Alas, you can stay on your side of the pond, your opinions and views fall on deaf ears 😚

You guys just post Trump propaganda and Trump lies and think you're all really smart, alas you're not. I've seen more intelligence in a half eaten sandwich than all you Trump supporters put together.
Trump has to make fun of himself because everybody else has been doing that since he started campaigning and now he wants to get in before everybody makes him look like a plonker with the fiasco of his Tulsa rally.
I'm surprised he didn't try and fool you with cardboard cut out audiences, you so blindly follow you'd probably fall for it.

I'd follow up your last comment with...and you should stay on your side of the pond but you've probably never even left your own town let alone America.
edit on 21-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

are you denying trump said it???? something that is SOOOOOOO easy to verify www.youtube.com... it speaks volumes when the trumpers deny soemthing so EASILY verifiable....

and you are SO SO SO sure trump will be re elected and Biden has dementia and is a pedophile etc etc.....but you scream about mail in voting will cause trump to lose (republicans have benefited from mail in ballots in florida for the past 20 years by the way) so which is it it can't be both??

oh I see trump played a tom petty song at his rally..tom pettys family issued a cease and desist order...you can just play any music you are supposed to get permission.....but that is trump thinks he can do anthing

originally posted by: Xtrozero

so trump actually admitted that he had tells Tulsa rally he directed his administration to 'slow down coronavirus testing' so there would be fewer positive cases reply to: spacedoubt

he actually admitted this at the rally tonight

You can't be that thickheaded can you?

Regarding the Tom Petty tune; venues are required to pay an ASCAP license to legally play music inside of them. Even bars are required to do this. I’m not a publishing lawyer, but I would assume that the Trump campaign was in their rights to use the song as the venue would have had their ASCAP license.

The other side of this is, it would make more sense for the Trump campaign to reach out to his musician supporters and get their permission/support to use their music. The guy can’t fart without someone making a spectacle of it and these C&D’s are just going to create more negative coverage. I just know if I were in his position, I’d be reaching out and saying “Hey, I’d like to use this song in my campaign. Is that cool or are you going to C&D me?”. The appearance of full support, I would assume, is an important thing to have for any campaign.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

They did, all organised by a 51 year old Grandma who was offended that Trunp chose the anniversary of "the single worst incident of racial violence in American history" which happened in Tulsa, to hold the rally...

Here is a link...

The “official” tally of deaths in the massacre was 36 people killed, including 10 white people.

Isn't that a typical weekend in Chicago minus the white people?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Remember when I said your views and opinions fall on deaf ears? It's because they're irrelevant.

You don't have a leg in this election and watching you unwittingly consume fake news in an attempt to become relevant in some fleeting capacity is hilarious and comical.

As for the pond, it was in reference to your ignorant and naive views, you simply don't know what you're talking about and for good measure, now take a seat.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Democrats and Republican Never Trumpers are celebrating Chinese interference in the U.S. presidential election.

When will the special prosecutor be appointed?
That's literally how it will be spinned.

Once again, as always, it comes back to bite the Dems in the aaa because no one knows Optics better than Trump, lol, the fools.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It's called living. Something some would do well to remember!!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Remember when I said your views and opinions fall on deaf ears? It's because they're irrelevant.

You don't have a leg in this election and watching you unwittingly consume fake news in an attempt to become relevant in some fleeting capacity is hilarious and comical.

As for the pond, it was in reference to your ignorant and naive views, you simply don't know what you're talking about and for good measure, now take a seat.

What's hilarious is watching Trump supporters like you having hissy fits and melt downs on here, a site thats on the WORLD WIDE web, your opinion means just as little or as much as mine on a site thats accessible to all members from around the world, so if anyone should take a seat, it's you. Now go stomp your feet a bit more and shout how the mean man on ATS wont stop posting because you said so!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Your post just reaffirms your delusions, who's throwing a hissy fit?

Just because you're emotionally triggered and irrelevant in the overall consensus is no reason to be angry and spreading disinfo 🙂

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You're the one hissy fitting and having a wobble here thinking you can tell me where I can post, I don't remember you owning ATS?
I know it might trigger you but Trumps support is dwindling, give it a few weeks and he'll be able to fit all his supporters in your local leisure centre with room to spare. Just think you'll be able to get a selfie with the propaganda king!
The mud pit is now a place to come and have a giggle at all you Trumpeters bowing to a senile old liar who can't even walk down a slight incline on his own.
edit on 21-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

are you denying trump said it????

Did I say he didn't say it.... I said stop being so thickheaded...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Just an observation, as I’ve seen this from you repeatedly-

You seem to dedicate a decent amount of time explaining to others that their posts/ideas mean nothing to anyone, whether because they are ignorant or insane or whatever it is you decide to sling at that moment.

I’m curious, when you pass by someone mentally unstable in the street who is ranting to themselves or a tree or to a group of people, do you feel obliged to tell them they’re opinions/rants/words mean nothing to anyone?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk 😆

Then why was it cancelled?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
democrats having hissy fits on here and who, Pray tell ,had the BIGGEST hissy fit on this site several days ago I will tell you...Lumemari...republican big trump supporter totally went off the rails yelling and screaming, many posts until they FINALLY started to settle down.......

originally posted by: Kurokage

What's hilarious is watching Trump supporters like you having hissy fits and melt downs on here, a site thats on the WORLD WIDE web, your opinion means just as little or as much as mine on a site thats accessible to all members from around the world, so if anyone should take a seat, it's you. Now go stomp your feet a bit more and shout how the mean man on ATS wont stop posting because you said so!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Once again, as always, it comes back to bite the Dems in the aaa because no one knows Optics better than Trump, lol, the fools.

Speaking of Optics...

www.rawstory.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join