It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Democrat nerves are getting thinner and thinner as Election Day gets closer and closer.

They're dreaming up new BS to ease the fears of Trump winning again and the mental case Biden Inc. losing along with all the Biden puppet plans going down the drain like Hillary 🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: testing123

Well people have things to do on Saturday nights.

And traveling thousands of miles to see a rally.

Doesn't pass the cash test after the last two months of Trump haters and their lockdowns, and doing everything they can to destroy the economy.

Ps.

Real estate is a steal at the moment.

Economy you say? You Trump kool-aid drinkers have been telling us how the economy has been doing wonderful ever since Trump became president.. Don't tell me that a month of lockdown because of CoVid has destroyed all that beautiful economy, the best economy in the history of USA?

Trump got exposed for 166447888 time during his presidency. Worst POTUS ever. Luckily he will be history soon together with half of his voting base that's made up of people aged 70+.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The attendance was because the rally was originally scheduled for June 19 and changed to June 20, thus limiting people from changing plans 😎

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The attendance was because the rally was originally scheduled for June 19 and changed to June 20, thus limiting people from changing plans 😎

Of course. Nothing to do with combination of people not showing up and teen girls trolling him like the stupid mf that he is. The idiot really believed 1 million people wanted to attend his rally.
Imbecile

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
so trump actually admitted that he had tells Tulsa rally he directed his administration to 'slow down coronavirus testing' so there would be fewer positive cases reply to: spacedoubt

he actually admitted this at the rally tonight

You can't be that thickheaded can you?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Economy you say? You Trump kool-aid drinkers have been telling us how the economy has been doing wonderful ever since Trump became president..

It was anyone saying it wasn't is a LIAR.

Don't tell me that a month of lockdown because of CoVid has destroyed all that beautiful economy, the best economy in the history of USA?

It was two months followed by Never Trumpers drinking communist coolaid destroying city economies, and then those IDIOTS said 'Get rid of the cops'.

Exponentially destroying what was left.

Never Trumpers are the ones that have been exposed for the SNIP BAGS they are.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm Still voting Trump at the end of the year.

Trump still gets bigger crowds than that old senile loser named Biden.

It amazes me how anyone thinks the D's are going to 'effectively' govern after these last 4 years.

They've written the idiots guide on domestic terrorism.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's rather amusing that literally all the Dems and Leftist have, are "gotcha" moments.

You don't win elections like that.

You don't try to troll your way to the Presidency you fools.

Lol, so now that news is getting out that a bunch of Tik Tok and Kpop fans were creating fake tickets, it gives the Trump a leg up.

I mean, AOC was literally thanking these millions of under aged non voters for interfering and for what?

For Trump to boast about a Million ticket sales? Regardless of who showed up, it's been done, that's optics.

So the screeching same few being loud on Social Media doesn't really change anything, infact, that provides the Campaign a perfect exit.

All in all, the fact that Trump pulled Thousands of people out despite fears of Covid, Rioters, looters and radical leftist, means he's got tremendous support.

Lol, did y'all think you made a dent in anything?

Even if Trump isn't a factor, he is the only one up there with Optics, who was running again?

Things are startling similar to 2016 once again and all your moves are incredibly predicatible.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Of course. Nothing to do with combination of people not showing up and teen girls trolling him like the stupid mf that he is. The idiot really believed 1 million people wanted to attend his rally.
Imbecile

Getting real snippie now 🤣

Wonder what Democrats are sooo worried about ? 🤣

With Biden not right in the head, who is really running for President ? 🤣

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

1 hour and 41 minutes.

Now I would like to see Biden stand at a rally for 1.6 hours and not put people to sleep, I betting 15 mins. I would like to see Biden do a West Point graduation ceremony...lol saluting over 1100 grads.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Not sure it was a media campaign, but apparently some trolls trolled the RSVP for the event. AOC has a tweet up about it, thanking "kpop fans" for faking a bunch of excitement to take up seats at the event.

The majority of the 1million+ that signed up aren't real people, or were children just messing with Trump.

Well, I guess these children have finally woke up and smarten up and know who to vote for new President.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol, did you seriously post a Colbert clip? Wow, that dude is the Liberal messiah, you probably get your news from him to, huh? What a dunce 🤣

I thought "G" was bad, but dude, you take the whole gallon of kool aid, tell us, isn't there anything you aren't ignorant about?

I posted a funny video but you brainwashed zombies can't laugh at anything funny that takes the piss out off your Dear Leader can you? I'm able to look at stuff posted without having a hissy fit if it's not right wing unlike you Trumpeters.
If you want to see a dunce, just look in the mirror, the trouble is you might not be able to comprehend your own reflection!
No, you posted propaganda, which you find funny, how NPC of you.

I literally just posted how I love the fact that Trump can make fun of himself, but an emotionally induced buffoon such as yourself won't see that, loosen up your blinders NPC.

Alas, you can stay on your side of the pond, your opinions and views fall on deaf ears 😚

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wonder what Democrats are sooo worried about ? 🤣

Hard to nail it down to any one thing.

Between the Russia lies, illegally spying on Trump, Framing Flynn,Lying about Kavanugh, having the gestapo and SS arms BLM and ANTIFA running around murdering people,rioting,looting,tearing down statues, Wearing slave trader cloths, meddling with rally tickets.

Then there's muderous CHOP Zones.

Seems to me they're not offering a majority of people anything of value or how to get this country back moving FORWARD.
edit on 21-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Imbecile
The fact that idiots had to rely off under aged non voting children to do what all the powers afforded to leftist really shows how sad and pathetic you leftist are.

Thousands showed up, you can't dispute that fact, so you default to children, what a derp.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
lol, seriously, under Trump, thousands show up, its a celebration and support.

Under Democrats, thousands show up, it's burning business, rioting and looting 🤣

You can't make this stuff up, you people play yourselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Even funnier since they can't claim Trump rallys will create a chicom 19 armageddon.

edit on 21-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh well some of see a lost opportunity to make their President look bad by not filling the stadium. Instead of keeping her mouth shut and enjoying the outcome she wants to brag so empty seats mean nothing. Oh well in 24 hours nobody will care.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

As the virus pandemic has metastasized into an economic downturn, tens of millions of Americans have lost their jobs and are struggling to service mortgage payments.

YOU OWN IT NEVER TRUMPERS

It's a buyers market.

And a financial disaster WORSE than the crisis of the 2000s.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Democrats all upset and ruffled about the rally getting 5 million views total online+TV+radio 😎🚬

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Democrats and Republican Never Trumpers are celebrating Chinese interference in the U.S. presidential election.

When will the special prosecutor be appointed?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join