It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
Sounds like you would like to erase all history? Because if it offends just one person then it's wrong and needs to go? Feelings dont count for everything my fragile friend. 😂

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Not sure it was a media campaign, but apparently some trolls trolled the RSVP for the event. AOC has a tweet up about it, thanking "kpop fans" for faking a bunch of excitement to take up seats at the event.

The majority of the 1million+ that signed up aren't real people, or were children just messing with Trump.

I posted a link on the page this comment is on. A 51 year old Grandma got thousands of Tik-Tokers to book places as she was annoyed at the original date and venue chosen, understandably.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Your propaganda threads are tired and old.

Lol getting desperate I see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've never seen the left reek so bad of desperation, it's quite hilarious lol

It's funny that if you support the right then automatically you are a "white supremacist". I wholeheartedly believe they have lost the sense of the true meaning of what that phrase is meant to convey.
They don't think of people on the right as being caring, patriotic, respectful, tolerant of all, and that we appreciate our freedoms granted to us by the constitution in which I can criticize others and they can criticize me.
What I become intolerant of is people trying to subvert our rights because of a few "feelings" being offended. Americans dont bow to authoritarian ideologies
edit on 6 21 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: putnam6

C'mon now Kevin, no need to go there.

You called them stupid, surely you don't need me go to the way back machine and show you why I came to that conclusion ?

So I called Democratic women in general stupid? In this thread? Elsewhere? Yea I'd have to see that, ya got a link?

Yes you did, since you need the way back machine to explain to you your own posting history here you go...

Can't believe we are still talking about this LOL
As I explained I was attempting humor I was not referring to anything but the last quote about men on the right needing to grow hair on their chest. And inferring that some women on the left have hair on their chest and elsewhere because as I again mentioned not only dating one rather beautiful liberal woman who just really liked to well not shave often anywhere LOL, LOL most of her friends were the same way. Again not saying she or any liberal women are unclean or unintelligent...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Oh hippies, I'm not sure all hippies are liberal these days.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There was no "threat of violence" and besides, Trump supporters are genetically and physically stronger (according to them) than any poor milksop basement dweller on the other side ... right? Besides that Trump had promised that any protest (not just violent protest) would be dealt with in typical police state fashion.

The Media did it? You mean the media that Trump supporters (in their millions, billions or whatever Trump claims) suddenly started listening to the Eeeevil Mainstream Media? Swing and a miss.

Fear of COVID? Hmmm. You mean Trump supporters gave into the "Democratic hoax"?

Kpop fans ruined the event??? Oh my stars-and-garters. That's the most pathetic one yet. Will Trump declare them a terrorist threat as well?

Usually Trump handles the job of making himself look like a joke on his own.

HOWEVER, no one should be happy about this outcome. Some of you still don't seem to realize that Donald J. Trump is a very sick man. If Pence and his Cabinet had any regard for the man, or any of the Republicans in Congress ... this situaiton is EXACTLY wht the Twenty Fifth Amendment was put in place for. Mr. Trump has some sort of neurological damage in his frontal lobe. The evidence is only mounting.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: Kurokage
Sounds like you would like to erase all history? Because if it offends just one person then it's wrong and needs to go? Feelings dont count for everything my fragile friend. 😂

No mate, thats the job of alot of you Americans, you do it with everything and invent your own made up history to suit your propaganda.
edit on 21-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

How did trump and his rally staff not catch this ahead of time? Heads are gonna roll!! trump is probably pacing up and down a ramp with a glass of water blabbering you're fired, you're fired, you're fired!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol, did you seriously post a Colbert clip? Wow, that dude is the Liberal messiah, you probably get your news from him to, huh? What a dunce 🤣

I thought "G" was bad, but dude, you take the whole gallon of kool aid, tell us, isn't there anything you aren't ignorant about?

I posted a funny video but you brainwashed zombies can't laugh at anything funny that takes the piss out off your Dear Leader can you? I'm able to look at stuff posted without having a hissy fit if it's not right wing unlike you Trumpeters.
If you want to see a dunce, just look in the mirror, the trouble is you might not be able to comprehend your own reflection!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Oh hippies, I'm not sure all hippies are liberal these days.

Not really hippies, cause they don't do drugs and stuff. More all natural no chemicals no pollutants etc. and yes definitely liberal, LOL Greta would have been proud.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Definitely something amiss with the rally numbers.

Election Meddling

500,000 watched it online

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Serious question. In a country with over three hundred million is five hundred thousand supposed to be good or bad for watching this event?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah pretty good.

Considering chicom-19 and BLM and Antifa beating,murdering, and shooting those they don't like, and their paid, and bused to events.

In a country of 300 milllion half don't vote.

From that half independents make up the largest voting block

Followed by D's and R's.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Serious question. In a country with over three hundred million is five hundred thousand supposed to be good or bad for watching this event?

It's a horribly low number, especially considering he bragged about a million people signing up for his rally. This is one event that he and his supporters simply cannot spin away. It's was an epic failure at all levels. Watch Trump lash out by firing someone.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: testing123

There's nothing to spin.

Cortez claimed victory that tickets were manipulated.

Trump haters just DETEST the thought of a fair election.

ETA:

For those too lazy to click links.

edit on 21-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There's nothing to spin.

Cortez claimed victory that tickets were manipulated.

Trump haters just DETEST the thought of a fair election.

You don't need tickets to watch Youtube.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well people have things to do on Saturday nights.

And traveling thousands of miles to see a rally.

Doesn't pass the cash test after the last two months of Trump haters and their lockdowns, and doing everything they can to destroy the economy.

Ps.

Real estate is a steal at the moment.

edit on 21-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Trump's campaign allowed an infinite number of tickets to be reserved. His supporters still could've shown up and gotten in. All this did was lead to Trump making bragadocious claims about the expected numbers and then looking like a fool when no one showed up.

This in no way is election meddling. It's just the kids of this country putting Trump's ego in check.

Ask yourself this, why didn't Trump's supposedly massive base show up when they had the same opportunity to claim tickets as these teenagers?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's always the bootlickers SOP to blame anything, anyone for the fact that trump just isn't as popular as he once was.
Fox knows this, Britbart knows this and the WH knows this and so does the GOP, But trump is blaming his staff.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 21-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join