It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

47 years! Biden is everything that is wrong with Washington DC.

If only he could remember what he has done with his life. LOL!

edit on 20-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm Scottish mate, the "stiff upper lip" crowd are down the other end of the island kicking about Westminster if memory serves.

Good luck, personally ile listen to the qualified medical health trained professionals assessment of the situation at hand.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So Trump's "million" turned out to be less than 20,000. Then he bragged about how he slowed down COVID testing so numbers would be better. And let's not forget that he got cheered for taking a sip of water.

What a great rally.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm Scottish mate, the "stiff upper lip" crowd are down the other end of the island kicking about Westminster if memory serves.

Good luck, personally ile listen to the qualified medical health trained professionals assessment of the situation at hand.

Then you do you, man. I'll do my thing, and leave others to do theirs as well. Just don't go imposing on people and we're good.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

How does one impose anything on ATS? LoL

It's not like I'm on your doorstep trying to secure your vote.

Its just banter and debate mate.

Surely you would not wish to stifle such?

Everyone is free to do as they please to within the bounds of reason in both our respective nations.

No imposition intended.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I am in MI as well. Not in Detroit but the east side of the state. I know of 5 people who had it personally. Another who has it currently. I work for the corporate side of one of the big 3. We had 3 people in our building pass away from it. Younger people in their 30s. A co-worker of one of my daughters had his 18 year old daughter pass away. Her school friend lost her grandfather. I could list other people who had family members hospitalized.

Just because you may not know someone who had it, does not mean it is not actively affecting a lot of people in the state who are not in Wayne County.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
“When you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people, you’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people, ‘Slow the testing down, please!’ ”

Holy moly. Stupidity, welcome to a whole new low.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

What a wankpuffin that man is!

I predict a load of sick and infected people in around 7-14 days.

Same with the protestors as well, with there antics.

They deserve to get sick if they do, if these people had at least 2 brain cells to rub togethor they would have the capacity to understand protesting or cheerleading at this point of the game is a really poor decision.

That's it !

Go after an innocent group of average people !

You'll always be sooo popular too 🤣🤣🤣

So pointing out stupid people do stupid stuff is going after them now is it, you right wingers need to grow some hairs on your chest.

You mean like most the females on the left ....

You tell me.

I am curious though as to why a rabid right winger like yourself would be out there dating females from the left, are there no right wing wing females that like you or is it you enjoy sleeping with the enemy?

See this is what's wrong today, just cause I lean conservative doesn't preclude me from having relationships with anybody regardless of political, racial, or religious affiliation. I kind of just go by how people are as individuals, and not labels, and certainly didn't look on any of them as the enemy? You ought to try it

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: game over man
Imagine if Trump gets coronavirus, that would be wild.

Since he takes Hydroxychloroquine, not likely. But anything is possible...for any of us.

Oh he is still taking it is he ?
edit on 20-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

They deserve to get sick if they do, if these people had at least 2 brain cells to rub togethor they would have the capacity to understand protesting or cheerleading at this point of the game is a really poor decision.

That's it !

So pointing out stupid people do stupid stuff is going after them now is it, you right wingers need to grow some hairs on your chest.

You tell me.

I am curious though as to why a rabid right winger like yourself would be out there dating females from the left, are there no right wing wing females that like you or is it you enjoy sleeping with the enemy?

See this is what's wrong today, just cause I lean conservative doesn't preclude me from having relationships with anybody regardless of political, racial, or religious affiliation. I kind of just go by how people are as individuals, and not labels, and certainly didn't look on any of them as the enemy? You ought to try it

What I found particularly strange was I made a reference to conservatives growing some hair on their chests, in your reply to me you said like the women on the left, so I can only assume you like dating girls with hair on their chests that you must also consider to be stupid.
edit on 20-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

That's it !

You tell me.

Oh I bet they are super attracted to you when you tell them how dumb they are. After all, this is exactly what your previous comment was about.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
“When you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people, you’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people, ‘Slow the testing down, please!’ ”

It's a special kind of "bigly" stupid, you can't even fix.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

What's incredible is that 32% of Democrats feel Joe Biden has DEMENTIA. Overall, 55% of Americans feel Biden has Dementia.

www.westernjournal.com...

Democrats choose a man with Dementia to hopefully be their next U.S. President.

Think about that...

It fits right in with their destroying Democrat history. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: okrian

It's a special kind of "bigly" stupid, you can't even fix.

The spin in the next reply should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
After watching this, only one thing comes to my mind.....

Trump will decimate Biden in a debate....if Biden decides to come out of his basement.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
After watching this, only one thing comes to my mind.....

Trump will decimate Biden in a debate....if Biden decides to come out of his basement.

It's brilliant, " the great debate, trump verses Biden in the battle of half wits".

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Aye right, as long as the COVID 19 debacle, riots, police brutality, black lives matter, or the nation generally falling apart at the seams doesn't come up Trump might do ok.

Plus is he not still missing a wall?
edit on 20-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Skimming this thread:

BREAKING NEWS -- LEFTISTS HATE TRUMP'S RALLY

This is about as shocking as a 74-year-old man being careful while he walks down a ramp.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

What's incredible is that 32% of Democrats feel Joe Biden has DEMENTIA. Overall, 55% of Americans feel Biden has Dementia.

www.westernjournal.com...

Democrats choose a man with Dementia to hopefully be their next U.S. President.

Think about that...

The nuts and bolts of your post.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I really have to disagree. Joe Biden is pretty stupid. He appears more stupid now because he has dementia.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join