It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears - June 20 2020 8pm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Trump IS going to host a major rally tonight in Tulsa Oklahoma despite all the unhinged drama by the general MSM/Democrat alliance.

Big controversies including at least one court appeal that denied the rally be stopped.

A curfew was mis-understood because of MSM manipulated interpretations (on purpose of course).

8pm Eastern Time tonight !!

People entering are NOT REQUIRED to wear masks !! (OH MY GOD !) 😁

Live Updates on Trump Rally: President Heads to Tulsa Amid Racial Unrest and Virus Fears

Following a relatively quiet night in Tulsa, Okla., Trump supporters assembled Saturday morning near the BOK Center — where President Trump is scheduled to hold his evening rally — adding to the voters who had staked out his event for days, camping in lawn chairs and tents in a line that stretched for several blocks.

The mood among many supporters was exuberant as they awaited the president’s return to the campaign trail after months without rallies amid the coronavirus outbreak. Some attendees already knew each other from previous Trump events and reunited with old friends, others played music or struck up chants of “four more years!”

A few hundred supporters gathered at Fourth and Cheyenne, the first rally checkpoint, about two blocks from the arena. A majority of them wore red MAGA hats, while others had on hats with patriotic emblems or colors. Some waved red, white and blue banners with the Trump 2020 logo, the American flag, or the “Don’t Tread on Me” flag. Some wore them like capes. Almost none wore masks.

FoxNews youtube Live

PBS youtube Live

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn I'm going to miss tracking aircraft here..

Yep pence is up!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
the tulsa trump supporters owe it to trump to not wear any commie masks and cough and sneeze with free abandon. Show your devotion to the "chosen" one. He will protect you!!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Call it a "protest" instead of a rally and even stevens. Nobody cared about masks and social distancing during the protest. Trump has a rally though and media blows a fuse...meh. Everyone will DIE. He is a MONSTER.

I can say from my county, run by staunch left politicians, they are doing everything they possibly can to hurt the economy and prevent a Trump rally in our city. It's all political. The main judge who is not even a lawyer is now telling every business masks must be worn. Her guidance for restaurants is people can take it off when eating. Complete nonsense.

This judge is not even reporting deaths, only cases. So what. A case could be extremely mild which most are. She and the mayor want the economy to tank so they can blame it on Trump and incite violence. Most of the surrounding counties are conservatives. It's this one main block they control in the city packed to the brim with liberals which is pretty much standard landscape for many cities.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah but they're taking temperatures at the doors !!!! 😀

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Pretty excited to see Trump speak coherently, directly and without repetition or an abundance of adjectives. He’ll keep to the script & use facts instead of rhetoric, not letting emotion get the best of him. He’ll be reaching out to all Americans. Not wasting time slandering people he doesn’t like. Celebrating the great diversity in the USA and in his crowd (that one actually hurt a little bit to type). Speaking like someone your children can look up to and want to emulate one day. He won’t be gloating about himself, but instead speak about how the best things happen when we work together and don’t inject toxic politics into every little thing. He will likely go on about how a nation of immigrants, and immigrant wives, have made us stronger. He’ll talk about how the government is at its core, at the behest of the people, & that we should get the corporations out of government and stop appointing CEOs and those who donated heavily to his campaign to lead roles. He’ll talk about lowering the deficit, as this has been one of his key concerns since his campaign. And lastly, he will talk about how he knows that he can’t know everything, and because of that he hires a team of people that are smarter than he is, that he respects, and when they have opinions that don’t line up with him, he will listen, research, and then make a well-informed decision.

Pretty excited over here.
edit on 20-6-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I loved that even if I support Trump. I wish all anti-Trump people would be that smart and have a sense of humor
He would have a much harder job to do.
edit on 20-6-2020 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Call it a "protest" instead of a rally and even stevens. Nobody cared about masks and social distancing during the protest. Trump has a rally though and media blows a fuse...meh. Everyone will DIE. He is a MONSTER.

I've been saying the same thing about hosting Sabbath day protests - you know, instead of worship services - at churches all across or once-great land.

It seems that politicians and many medical "professionals" have decreed that somehow gathering in mass for "protests" is safe, so that's what we all need to do.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Lets hope he doesn't have an episode of parkinsons like he did the other day, and he has steps instead of those pesky ramps he can't figure out how to use, you don't want an unstable stable genius. Maybe even make it all flat so he doesn't have to engage his brain at all!
edit on 20-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I hope they keep the tradition of chanting "lock her up" that always make them feel so good and charged up for the final bootlicking ritual.

edit on 20-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm expecting something bad to happen.

This country is literally a powder keg waiting to go off.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

you don't want an unstable stable genius

Brilliant.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ticket holder wearing I can't breathe t-shirt arrested for trespassing per Trump campaign request. She was in the secure area for ticket holders only. Tulsa PD twitter

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I hope they keep the tradition of chanting "lock her up" that always make them feel so good and charged up for the final bootlicking ritual.

I hope he keeps the tradition of whooping the dem candidates butt on election day

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I wouldn't worry. Trump knows how to bring people together. He knows that we all want what is best for America. That we just see different pathways to get there. And that despite that the USA has preached equality from it's onset, we have all had very different opportunities and outlooks. He'll talk about how those differences have shaped how we see the future, past, and present. How it has disenfranchised some and not others. Trump will lay out the reasons that we are alike, not so much what makes us different. It'll be cool.
edit on 20-6-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Ticket holder wearing I can't breathe t-shirt arrested for trespassing per Trump campaign request. She was in the secure area for ticket holders only. Tulsa PD twitter

Private event and all
They can remove whom they like

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Maybe a white supremacist president holding a rally at a place that was literally wiped of the map nearly 100 years ago by racists a day after it was remembered isn't such a good idea???

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Maybe a white supremacist president holding a rally at a place that was literally wiped of the map nearly 100 years ago by racists a day after it was remembered isn't such a good idea???

The town exists today. What, should nothing ever be allowed to
happen here again?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

USA has preached equality from it's onset

Really???

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
The bok center was not "wiped off the map"

When would you allow the event?