It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Defuse An Hostile Situation By Grown Assed Men.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
youtu.be...
So back story pls klik the link above short vid,
A Trump supporter and counter demonstrator boldly walked into the lion's den of a bunch of Black Lives Matter supporters & liberally spiced with some anarchist types, the confrontation and back and forth was interesting to say the least, as the most confrontational or aggressive were the females of whatever race, the males played the part of highbrowness protesters of his person and property...klik and watch..

edit on 20-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's saddening to see how triggered people get over the US flag and the Constitution because without symbols nations fall apart. As Americans there must be a core group of symbols and values that we can all embrace or there will be no end to the violence and division. How many Americans of all races died for that flag? Died for the vision of a free and just America? Are these protestors doing anything that will bring that vision to reality? All I see is destruction, no one is building or reaching across the divide to bring us together.

I realize this is all by design, Marx wrote the book 150 years ago. The idea that people still follow it even after knowing what happened to the Soviet Union and China should terrify all of us.

How to defuse? People of certain groups won't be allowed a word edgewise depending on the audience. I am hoping people will tire of the anger, despair and violence enough to think deeper about what they're doing.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
That's all we can ask for at the very least.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
youtu.be...
So back story pls klik the link above short vid,
A Trump supporter and counter demonstrator boldly walked into the lion's den of a bunch of Black Lives Matter supporters & liberally spiced with some anarchist types, the confrontation and back and forth was interesting to say the least, as the most confrontational or aggressive were the females of whatever race, the males played the part of highbrowness protesters of his person and property...klik and watch..

All you have to do is read the comment section to understand who really wants a race war. smh. dumbazz people.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"? Are these protestors doing anything that will bring that vision to reality? All I see is destruction, no one is building or reaching across the divide to bring us together."

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I could say the same of the other side of the divide. Not to engage in shrill dismissals.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wouldve called the video;

Attention Whore Seeks Attention, GETS ATTENTION.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I could say the same of the other side of the divide. Not to engage in shrill dismissals.

The hypocrisy is that they didn't want to let that man protest peacefully, but they yell they are just peaceful protesters.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Did you see that roach tear his flag away and scatter off into the crowd?

Nevermind the one fool who tried to jump kick him from the back and just kepted running afterwards, lmfao.

The lady who said our flag was traumatic, that's indoctrination right there, these are Americans as well, they're sick and need help, these people can and will contribute to the demise of America should they grow in larger numbers.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The hypocrisy is that they didn't want to let that man protest peacefully, but they yell they are just peaceful protesters.

Naaw hold up there pardner.. "Some" did not want that , others recognised his right to do so and protected or tried to just that.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's saddening to see how triggered people get over the US flag and the Constitution because without symbols nations fall apart. As Americans there must be a core group of symbols and values that we can all embrace or there will be no end to the violence and division.

I disagree. A symbol is just a symbol, a substitution for something. It’s not the thing and it’s for sure not as important. In fact it can be a bad thing, when people latch on to symbols so hard they forget the essence of what it represents. Case in point, the American flag.

I think a lot times people get so wrapped up in the symbols that they forget the very thing it represents.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

BLM and Antifa domestic terrorist will not be happy until White people are being lynched in the streets and treated as 3rd class citizens.

As we have seen they are getting closer and closer to their goal.
edit on 20-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: spellin

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

BLM and Antifa domestic terrorist will not be happy until White people are being lynched in the streets and treated as 3rd class citizens.

As we have seen they getting closer and closer to their goal.

No they won't! , as far as I can tell many if not most white ppl by poling, approve of BLM at the moment, and Antifa are mainly made up of White anarchist..and BLACK LIVES MATTERS is not designated a terrorist org, but you had folks from the Klan tried to run over them protesting.... boo 👎
edit on 20-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Because Amazon IPad auto correct Sucks.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well duh.

If you don't agree with fascists you will be ruined and even killed.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well duh.

Thought Antifa meant Anti- fascist or something like that..

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well duh.

Actions speak WAY LOUDER than words my friend.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Are you saying symbols aren't important or just the US flag isn't? If the flag is the issue then why is it? Do you have a better idea?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Well duh.

Actions speak WAY LOUDER than words my friend.

And anarchist gonna anarch, that's what they do, BLACK LIVES MATTERS is an advocacy group, ... Facism is defined as

authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy, absolute rule, Nazism, rightism, militarism. nationalism, xenophobia, racism, anti-Semitism, chauvinism, jingoism, isolationism. neo-fascism, neo-Nazism. corporativism, corporatism. historical Hitlerism.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

BLM is a supremacy group.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join